• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

I googled Jewish Transgender Conspiracy and learned:

I was unaware that my crime of miscegenation was linked to my son's homosexuality perversion. Or that all of us are dupes of the Zionist elite. I should probably have paid closer attention to all the contracts I've signed over the years.

AHHHHH, the Zionist elite... I should have known.

Hopefully the Koch bros and Rupert Murdoch will win this media war!

Here is the original
tumblr_mx9icbt5bQ1s5pwvpo4_1280.png

and another page from the same coloring book
tumblr_mx9icbt5bQ1s5pwvpo2_1280.png

- - - Updated - - -

and here is a link to the whole thing
http://fckh8-tees.tumblr.com/post/68941919801/finally-a-coloring-book-for-made-for-gay-trans

AHHHHH, the Zionist elite... I should have known.

Hopefully the Koch bros and Rupert Murdoch will win this media war!

Here is the original
tumblr_mx9icbt5bQ1s5pwvpo4_1280.png

and another page from the same coloring book
tumblr_mx9icbt5bQ1s5pwvpo2_1280.png

- - - Updated - - -

and here is a link to the whole thing
http://fckh8-tees.tumblr.com/post/68941919801/finally-a-coloring-book-for-made-for-gay-trans

What kind of horrible and depraved animal would tell different people that they are acceptable? This is exactly why the communo-fascist Islammo-atheists must be stopped before they destroy America! End the persecution of Christians!!!!! [/conservolibertarian]

Wow, you really have your head deep in the propaganda trough.

Do you also buy into the Vince Foster conspiracy theory?

What about the terrorist spy-baby conspiracy theory?

Jade Helm 15?

It is a riff on this picture:

View attachment 4675

Yes, and the riff requires believing in nutty right wing conspiracy theories that are totally divorced from reality and have already been debunked, so I want to know which other right wing conspiracy theories you also believe in. Do you believe in the Jade Helm 15 conspiracy? What about birtherism (the terrorist spy-baby conspiracy)? Vince Foster? Waco? Gun confiscation conspiracies?

C'mon, it's just a caricature. Gets a laugh. Some folks may believe it, some folks don't but this place is about laughing, not about getting all bent out of shape about politics. </threadjack>

Back
Top Bottom