• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

darthwaddle.jpg

I was really hoping that when I attained a certain level as a Jedi Master, some problems would just... go away.

(This is a friend in NC holed up in her house doing everything as Darth - posted her mowing the lawn yesterday)

I don't know if you're familiar with How It Should Have Ended. It's an animated movie review and parody site that presents funny alternate endings to superhero movies. After an episode where Superman and Batman discussed things over a cup of coffee in a café, the Super Café became a regular part of the videos. Then about 2 years later the villains started hanging out in the Villain Pub run my Emperor Palpatine.

Last Thursday HISHE posted this. I think your friend will like it.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2jqBwv4VbA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
91976607_3311611092205425_1489064427083792384_n.png

No, no, no! One must pray to the one and only lord Zoroaster, not false non existent gawds!

All hail.......................................................1*KDZcXRpmk_62amO-g49AOA.png

Not sure I'd want to trust the results of a cleaning job performed by someone wearing a modified stormtrooper mask.

Those things are notoriously difficult to see out of...

Back
Top Bottom