• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

31f.jpg

No, that's part of the conspiracy. The whistleblower who snuck this map out of a heavily guarded vault tried to upload it to the outside world. Before the upload could complete his cell phone was destroyed with a phaser weapon wielded by one of the alien overlords from Uranus. Fortunately a hacker on the other end was able to reassemble enough of the image bits to create an approximation of what the resultant image would have looked like. Unfortunately the assembled image was only 46 pixels wide and 36 pixels tall. They had to use one of those fancy schmancy image zoom thingees from CSI to zoom in, enhance, etc., until they got this pic.

[TWEET][FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/MailOnline/status/1328936689193136128?s=20[/FONT][/TWEET]

Different strokes obviously. Given the opportunity (and that includes not breaking a vow of monogamy to my wife) I'd hit that like the fist of an angry god. The one on the left just to clear up any confusion. ;)

Different strokes obviously. Given the opportunity (and that includes not breaking a vow of monogamy to my wife) I'd hit that like the fist of an angry god. The one on the left just to clear up any confusion. ;)

I suppose the success of the species relies on every female being sufficiently attractive to ... some male or makes, no matter how repulsive she might be to the rest. Presumably the same would apply to males, explaining why I'm married...

Yeah, the one on the right doesn't do anything for me either. And it's a damn shame, because we were this close to getting Ewan McGregor for pope and he can "hello there" me any old time. But then Tom Hanks had to go and blow up his damn helicopter at the end of the movie. Jerk. I'd like to see him rule the world's most secretive cabal effectively.

Back
Top Bottom