• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

n8f4b2767y481.jpg
The WHOLE dress code? Are we counting stigmata as body piercings? I mean, they obviosuly ARE, but do they actually COUNT?
Figure if i'm on campus, enforcing a dress code, and a guy has two nails driven through his fucking hands, and he says, "Like Jesus," i'm just not brave enough to write him up. I also don't want to see his feet....
Well, you don’t want them to actually follow Jesus do you? I mean things like giving up your possessions to the poor. Actually loving your enemies. Things like that?

I wonder if that follows your state’s labor/health care/tax laws?

I don't know if it's illegal. It's certainly unethical.

One of my colleagues was so angry he said to HR director "Charlie, you pissing on my pants but telling me it's raining." :)

Wonder if there's a way to take that shot with the Moon in the sky over the house....?

I've taken pictures of Christmas lights and I've taken pictures of the moon--very different exposure settings. Also, that's twilight--a moon overhead is going to be about half a moon, not a whole moon.
I fear the pun escaped you... my fault.

DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Wonder if there's a way to take that shot with the Moon in the sky over the house....?

I've taken pictures of Christmas lights and I've taken pictures of the moon--very different exposure settings. Also, that's twilight--a moon overhead is going to be about half a moon, not a whole moon.
I fear the pun escaped you... my fault.
It'd be difficult, because you'd need to take it from the far side of the moon, so you wouldn't see the lights on the house too well (also, it is cold in space). I suppose one could do it when it is a New Moon, but that'd just be a cheat.

Back
Top Bottom