• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

273163855_10224798857153052_7827193559351394058_n.jpg

The balloon...

The pet!
I don't know much about art, but that drawing is magnificent. :)

I know, right? I don't know why I zeroed in on the balloon. Like the Alien amusement park photo thing is hum ho.
I think I like these aliens. Not only do they love their pets and take them on family outings, they have a culture that allows pets in their amusement parks.*

*unless that’s a seeing-eye whatever it is.
Isn't that Junior on a leash?

You've got to thank the lord, right?
No, we owned the place.
But the Lord the one that helped protect you from harm?
To be honest, I was pretty safe from harm until he bulldozed our neighborhood.
But don't you feel fortunate that you are alive and well? Like you were protected by a higher power?
By or from?

No, we owned the place.
But don't you feel fortunate that you are alive and well? Like you were protected by a higher power?
By or from?
That reminds me of a comedy skit I saw:

. If there is a plane crash and no one was killed, the news proclaims it a miracle.
. If there is a plane crash with only one survivor, the news proclaims it a miracle that they weren't killed too.
. If there is a plane crash and everyone died, the news will interview someone who missed the flight and proclaim that a miracle.
. If there is a plane crash, everyone dies, no one missed the flight, the news proclaims it a miracle that the plane didn't crash into a populated area.
. etc., etc.

. If there is a plane crash, everyone dies, no one missed the flight, the news proclaims it a miracle that the plane didn't crash into a populated area.
The USS Cole bombing was just before i retired.
I have relatives that, for the entire time i was in, knew the names of three nuclear subs: USS Thresher, USS Scorpion, and my current command.
After the Cole, i got a message from one, 'I hope you got down on your knees and thanked God that He put you on subs!'

Um, no.

No, we owned the place.
By or from?
That reminds me of a comedy skit I saw:

. If there is a plane crash and no one was killed, the news proclaims it a miracle.
. If there is a plane crash with only one survivor, the news proclaims it a miracle that they weren't killed too.
. If there is a plane crash and everyone died, the news will interview someone who missed the flight and proclaim that a miracle.
. etc., etc.
Thank God it is Friday! Wait, yesterday was Thursday, so today was always going to be Friday. It isn't like yesterday was Monday and *poof* today is Friday via a glorious miracle. So why in the world are we thanking God for an inevitability?

Back
Top Bottom