• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Inspirational quotes for rationalists.

yeah but...

You can lead a horse to water, and tune a piano, but you can't make a tuna-fish gather moss.

There are stranger things in heaven and hell than one could ever image here on earth...cause god is a fucktard.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and spiders.

yeah but...

You can lead a horse to water, and tune a piano, but you can't make a tuna-fish gather moss.

Looks like you've got all your ducks in one basket. You can't put them back in the bottle of toothpaste, you know. Or are you barking up a horse of a different color?

yeah but...

Looks like you've got all your ducks in one basket. You can't put them back in the bottle of toothpaste, you know. Or are you barking up a horse of a different color?

Well it's not rocket surgery.

God has a plan for your life. That plan could well be that you are falsely accused of murdering a paraplegic Gulf War veteran with PTSD working as a fund raiser for Doctors Without Borders, are convicted, and that you end up in a prison cell in Leavenworth with a cellmate named DeWayne (plus 2 middle names) who reads from the Bible, doesn't shower, and sodomizes you for 38 years. Also he steals your Jello at lunch. Then you die from a shank wound.

God has a plan for your life. That plan could well be that you are falsely accused of murdering a paraplegic Gulf War veteran with PTSD working as a fund raiser for Doctors Without Borders, are convicted, and that you end up in a prison cell in Leavenworth with a cellmate named DeWayne (plus 2 middle names) who reads from the Bible, doesn't shower, and sodomizes you for 38 years. Also he steals your Jello at lunch. Then you die from a shank wound.

or maybe god's plan is to let your mother have a miscarriage and you get to spend eternity in limbo....whatever that is?

It's funny you think there's a point. ;)

Now that's a profound maxim for a rationalist and a candidate thread winner!

But I think your winking smiley should be black, and possibly frowning. To reflect the dark absurdity of life I mean, nothing to do with political correctness, lest I be misunderstood by a loitering leftist illiberal anti-SJW.

It's funny you think there's a point. ;)

Now that's a profound maxim for a rationalist and a candidate thread winner!

But I think your winking smiley should be black, and possibly frowning. To reflect the dark absurdity of life I mean, nothing to do with political correctness, lest I be misunderstood by a loitering leftist illiberal anti-SJW.

A black smiley.... so racist.

Life is like truing around to see your butt. You can't get there but it is the journey that matters.

Back
Top Bottom