• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

#IStandWithAhmed (or Inventing While Muslim is a thing?)

So what if it was a real bomb. To hell with the authorities. How dare they offend the religion of pieces!
You keep bringing that hypothetical up as if it is relevant. It isn't, since no one is arguing that authorities should not act if they suspect a real bomb. In this case, they very quickly knew Ahmed did not have a real bomb. This has been pointed out a number of times to you, yet you keep bringing up your ridiculous straw man. What exactly is your problem here?

So what if it was a real bomb. To hell with the authorities. How dare they offend the religion of pieces!
You keep bringing that hypothetical up as if it is relevant. It isn't, since no one is arguing that authorities should not act if they suspect a real bomb. In this case, they very quickly knew Ahmed did not have a real bomb. This has been pointed out a number of times to you, yet you keep bringing up your ridiculous straw man. What exactly is your problem here?

How quickly was it discovered that this posed no threat? An hour, half an hour? How many cops know anything about a circuit board and it's purpose?

How quickly was it discovered that this posed no threat? An hour, half an hour? How many cops know anything about a circuit board and it's purpose?
Matter of seconds I think, compare this to how long it takes for leftists to discover that it's not a clock :)

... or a kid who had just learned about first amendment for the first time. Kids do dumb stuff like that all the time. At least I did: I successfully argued with my teacher that it was ok for me to be late for school in the morning because I was atheist for example.

... or a kid who had just learned about first amendment for the first time. Kids do dumb stuff like that all the time. At least I did: I successfully argued with my teacher that it was ok for me to be late for school in the morning because I was atheist for example.
But did you invent a clock? or DVD player?
And how is being atheist lets you be late?
And how is 1st amendment let one to be an asshole? Or I see, being an asshole is one of the requirements of his religion, OK then.

In other words, an asshole.

Jesus, he's a fucking fourteen year old kid. You're disgusting.

They don't care. They don't see themselves as beating up on a kid. It doesn't register in their brains. They just see whatever it is they see that allows them to talk shit about a 14 year old kid.

But did you invent a clock? or DVD player?
And how is being atheist lets you be late?
And how is 1st amendment let one to be an asshole? Or I see, being an asshole is one of the requirements of his religion, OK then.
It's a bit harsh to describe 12-year old (which Ahmed was at the time of the 1st amendment incident presumably) acting immature as "being an asshole". It's pretty much expected at that age. That doesn't make him a genius inventor either of course.

Unlike Ameica, in my country we used to have religious announcements over PA system every morning in school (when I was a kid anyway, things may have changed), which in practise had zero religious content but rather some students making stupid speeches or singing or shit like that. Not being a member of state church legally gave me a privilege of not having to listen to religious messages, so if I happened to be late some morning for watching cartoons on tv or oversleeping, I could use my not being a chuch member as an excuse not to get a mark for being late (which was a real thing: too many over the semester would affect my grades or I'd have to give a note to my parents... don't remember exactly). The teacher knew damn well that I was just being a wise-ass but the law is the law. Had I been a muslim or a jew or a jehova's witness I could have used the same excuse.

Matter of seconds I think, compare this to how long it takes for leftists to discover that it's not a clock :)

What is it then?

Jesus, he's a fucking fourteen year old kid. You're disgusting.

They don't care. They don't see themselves as beating up on a kid. It doesn't register in their brains. They just see whatever it is they see that allows them to talk shit about a 14 year old kid.

We are beating up adults who stand with ahmed

No, you are beating up on a kid.

Do you want the quotes?

Do you want the quotes?
I did not know you were just a kid

And you still don't

Do you want to see the quotes? Or do you admit you along a few others have been belittling and berating a 14 year old boy?

Do you want the quotes?

And you still don't
But I know that Ahmed is not an inventor and that it was a hoax bomb.

Do you want the quotes?

And you still don't

Oh, so you've looked over everything Ahmed ever built and evaluated the inventiveness and originality of thought behind their construction, and you used your psychic abilities to read his mind all the way from Europe?

Professor X, is that you?

Do you want the quotes?

And you still don't

Oh, so you've looked over everything Ahmed ever built and evaluated the inventiveness and originality of thought behind their construction, and you used your psychic abilities to read his mind all the way from Europe?
From all across the galaxy.

I have a feeling that there will be no White House visit for Ahmed&Co, or at least no Obama for them.
Another curious thing is apparent no late shows appearances for Ahmed. Am I mistaken?

Do you want the quotes?

And you still don't
A hoax bomb today, a real bomb tomorrow!

What is it then?

Back
Top Bottom