• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

#IStandWithAhmed (or Inventing While Muslim is a thing?)

He is merely saying that most kids don't ever get suspended.
And as in his latest suspension, blowing soap bubbles might not be the whole story.
Most kids don't get suspended, that's true, but getting suspended is still common enough that it doesn't make one an "outlier" either. This Breitbart article says that about 15% of students on grades 7-12 in Texas have been suspended 11 times or more.
True, all I am saying he is not a model student media tried him to portray.
And my main beef with him is that he is an attention whore and liar (like the rest of his family)

Most kids don't get suspended, that's true, but getting suspended is still common enough that it doesn't make one an "outlier" either. This Breitbart article says that about 15% of students on grades 7-12 in Texas have been suspended 11 times or more.
And my main beef with him is that he is an attention whore and liar (like the rest of his family)
For a child, being an "attention whore" is normal. But now it's come back to bite him thanks to the overblown publicity and of course his family milking the muslim victimhood to the fullest. I doubt we'll ever hear of him "inventing" anything after this, the bar is set too high for his meager skills (which is ironic considering all the toys he got from various people and corporations wanting in on the action). Also I haven't heard anything about him going back to school yet, I guess that's not a high priority for his parents. My guess is that he'll end up being homeschooled.

If been anti-moslem makes me a bigot, then again I'll say that I wear the bigot badge proudly. I'm not bigoted against any other religion actually, Just Islam.

And why not? If it's socially acceptable to be bigoted against Scientology, why isn't it acceptable to be bigoted against a religion founded by a 7th century warlord-pedophile rapist?

If been anti-moslem makes me a bigot, then again I'll say that I wear the bigot badge proudly. I'm not bigoted against any other religion actually, Just Islam.

And why not? If it's socially acceptable to be bigoted against Scientology, why isn't it acceptable to be bigoted against a religion founded by a 7th century warlord-pedophile rapist?
Bravo.. You've said what I was thinking! :)

By the way, a 15 year old terrorist was shot to death after he shot and killed an innocent person here in Australia.

Most kids don't go doing things that get them suspended. Anyone who get suspended many times is an outlier.
I didn't realize that "outlier" = "asshole".

Outlier in a bad direction.

- - - Updated - - -

And as in his latest suspension, blowing soap bubbles might not be the whole story.

How many in something other than an inner city school, though?

I didn't realize that "outlier" = "asshole".

Outlier in a bad direction.

- - - Updated - - -

How many in something other than an inner city school, though?

Loren,

If every student in America that is being suspended is purple with pink stripes and yellow polka dots and lives in a trailer park, they would still all be american students, their suspensions would all count and YOU would still be WRONG.

The worst part is they are gaining experience in making timing devices......that scare the hell out of guilty white school officials. Forget the 7th century! This stuff is high tech and can be directly applied to an IED...or getting to class on time. So expel the future pedophile rapist martyr before it is too late. Wooo! This stuff is spooky! Cowards and guilty bigots are lost in this world!:thinking:

The worst part is they are gaining experience in making timing devices......that scare the hell out of guilty white school officials. Forget the 7th century! This stuff is high tech and can be directly applied to an IED...or getting to class on time. So expel the future pedophile rapist martyr before it is too late. Wooo! This stuff is spooky! Cowards and guilty bigots are lost in this world!:thinking:

I think they're talking about you:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=LvvQJ_zsL1U[/YOUTUBE]

Whatever! With all the shit happening in the world today attributed to the followers of the pedophile prophet, one can't be too careful.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=LvvQJ_zsL1U[/YOUTUBE]

Is that video going to get “the treatment”, I wonder? Because it’s dead-on about a very real problem. “Islamophobia” is the sort of shaming tactic that's too often used to try to force compliance; anyone that’s ever said it in seriousness had sided with Unreason in doing so. It’s not racism to be critical of the religion or people or to worry for your safety around Muslims since they are… all of them… to some extent insane jackasses just for belonging to such an insane and despicable religion. And “to hell with Islamic culture” is exactly right.

Whatever! With all the shit happening in the world today attributed to the followers of the pedophile prophet, one can't be too careful.

Well, If we "can't be too careful." Then executing everyone who admits to following mohammed is not being careful enough.

Unless you care to rephrase, you have just advocated for global genocide.

For a child, being an "attention whore" is normal.
Not to this level. They are islamic version of Kardashians.
But now it's come back to bite him thanks to the overblown publicity and of course his family milking the muslim victimhood to the fullest. I doubt we'll ever hear of him "inventing" anything after this, the bar is set too high for his meager skills (which is ironic considering all the toys he got from various people and corporations wanting in on the action). Also I haven't heard anything about him going back to school yet, I guess that's not a high priority for his parents. My guess is that he'll end up being homeschooled.
Attention Whore Sr. said "everybody is homeschooled in this family".

For a child, being an "attention whore" is normal.
Not to this level. They are islamic version of Kardashians.
But now it's come back to bite him thanks to the overblown publicity and of course his family milking the muslim victimhood to the fullest. I doubt we'll ever hear of him "inventing" anything after this, the bar is set too high for his meager skills (which is ironic considering all the toys he got from various people and corporations wanting in on the action). Also I haven't heard anything about him going back to school yet, I guess that's not a high priority for his parents. My guess is that he'll end up being homeschooled.
Attention Whore Sr. said "everybody is homeschooled in this family".
Well Ahmed's fucked then. His school suspended him for 3 days, but his father suspended him indefinitely. Which should be a bigger outrage?

I don't like the comparison to Kardashians, because at least the Kardashians have great business acumen, and are all consenting adults. A better analogy would be fundamentalist Christian nutters who pull their kids out of school because they teach evolution, and end up putting them at a huge disadvantage when they have to get out of the fundie bubble and interact with the real world.

....and we're right back to looking for reasons to dislike the kid so we can all feel comfortable with not giving a crap about his civil rights or the apparent abuse of authority that led to his being taken from his school in handcuffs and questioned without his parents being present, or even notified.

Antipathy justifying apathy.

Two thumbs way down. :thumbsdwn: :thumbsdwn:

This whole story started with liking the kid. In reality this was all a lie.
And I don't believe School/Police violated his civil rights in any way.

This whole story started with liking the kid. In reality this was all a lie.
And I don't believe School/Police violated his civil rights in any way.

But you don't know what you're talking about.

So you don't care to rephrase.

I am genuinely shocked. I thought certainly you were simply speaking carelessly and off the cuff. But you weren't.

I take it then that you do indeed advocate the execution of 23% of the world population as an inadequate measure in your quest for caution regarding Islam.

There is a reason bigots are disparaged, and you are it.

Back
Top Bottom