• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

#IStandWithAhmed (or Inventing While Muslim is a thing?)

And you defend him without personally knowing him either. Every famous person you know anything about is due to the media. What a ridiculous limitation on our means of judging people. Your faith however is simply based on Islamophilia. I'd rather a flawed press to inform my judgments than reflexive defense of anything perceived anti-American.

Since as you say, all we know about many people is just what appears in a very flawed press, perhaps the best thing to do is not call people you don't know nor have ever met pieces of shit.

But of course there will always be the really ignorant that defend such behavior.
Do you know Hitler personally?
Do you know me personally to criticize and call me ignorant?
So please be consistent and shut the fuck up, because you don't know me personally.

$15 million sounds like a typical first offer from a lawsuit against a town in a case like this. Maybe town will offer $1 million and they'll all settle for $8 million. Lawyers on Ahmed's side will get $3 million, leaving Ahmed about $1 million after taxes from both the US and Qatar.

Since as you say, all we know about many people is just what appears in a very flawed press, perhaps the best thing to do is not call people you don't know nor have ever met pieces of shit.

But of course there will always be the really ignorant that defend such behavior.
So please be consistent and shut the fuck up, because you don't know me personally.

So now you compare this boy to Hitler?

If the shoe fits.

So now you compare this boy to Hitler?

If the shoe fits.
No, I just don't like all these people who don't know Hitler personally trashing him.

Wasn't it him or the family that posted the pic to social media that started all the buzz? If that lead to the threats and trauma how is that the school and district's fault?

Yeah, more and more this sounds like a setup.

How about a $15 million fine for being an asshole?

In case anyone is interested, here is the demand letter from Clockboy's lawyer:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/290859889/2015-11-23-City-of-Irving-Demand-Letter

And on the last page...

Demand

As a result of the above described violations of Ahmed’s constitutional, statutory, and common law rights, and the damages flowing from those violations, we demand the following:

1. Ten million dollars as compensation for the damages Ahmed suffered at the hands of the City of Irving and its employees. 2. A written apology from Mayor Van Duyne acknowledging that she has never been presented with any evidence that Ahmed was a “pawn” in any “civilization jihad” or that the events here were planned by Ahmed’s family or friends as part of an “influence operation.”

3. A written apology from Police Chief Larry Boyd acknowledging that Ahmed Mohamed never intended to threaten anyone, and that his detention, interrogation, and arrest were wrongful and were made at a point in time when there was no reasonable suspicion to believe that Ahmed had committed a crime or was about to commit any crime.

If you fail to comply with the above demands within sixty days from the date of this letter, you should expect that we will file a civil action addressing the causes of action and events described in this letter.

Ah so ,clockboy has shown his true colours, just as I and others suspected! Playing the victim card is a moslem specialty.

So we're back to the line of argument in which Ahmed is a master strategist, superb tactician, and possibly the most intelligent 14 year old on Earth, able to outwit high level government officials and manipulate media empires with ease?

Good. That "he's a retard, he thinks he invented the clock, hyuk, hyuk, hyuk" line was getting pretty old.

BTW, for all the Americans reading this: what are your civil rights worth? I wouldn't give up mine for anything. I'd kick the ass of anyone who infringed on them. But perhaps some of you don't value yours quite so highly.

So we're back to the line of argument in which Ahmed is a master strategist, superb tactician, and possibly the most intelligent 14 year old on Earth, able to outwit high level government officials and manipulate media empires with ease?

Good. That "he's a retard, he thinks he invented the clock, hyuk, hyuk, hyuk" line was getting pretty old.

BTW, for all the Americans reading this: what are your civil rights worth? I wouldn't give up mine for anything. I'd kick the ass of anyone who infringed on them. But perhaps some of you don't value yours quite so highly.

You can't see the hand of his father and most likely family advisers in all this?

You can't see the hand of his father and most likely family advisers in all this?
And opportunistic lawyers.
I think City of Irving should tell that family "How about we pay for your one way tickets to Qatar and we're done with it?"

I think the people taken in by this kid are actually dumber than the kid.

What got old pretty quickly was the media fawning over the little twerp's "invention". This boy is soft in the head, the same as his dad.

LOL, you couldn't fight sleep.

If Ahmed or his dad is a master strategist, it seems like it will pay off. The school and the police fell right into their master trap.

There are people who've spent years in prison because they were convicted for a crime they didn't do (thanks to corrupt lawyers and law enforcement), and when released, they don't get compensation that's anything close to what this little punk is asking for ($15 million). Not to mention getting free trips around the world, meeting Pres Obama, and best of all getting to meet and hug the man responsible for the horrors of Darfur! Shit, I'd spend a couple of years in prison rooming with a guy named Big Bubba if I was promised $15 million when I got out.

People are accusing Ahmed of being the author of this latest development, not his father or family advisors. They are once again portraying him as a highly intelligent strategist and extremely skilled manipulator of public opinion. It won't last, of course. As soon as it becomes convenient, they'll go right back to calling him stupid, dumb, a retard, etc. After all, the point here isn't to accurately describe Ahmed, it's to distract attention from the issue of how school officials and the police should have handled The Case of the Case Mod Clock.

There are people who've spent years in prison because they were convicted for a crime they didn't do (thanks to corrupt lawyers and law enforcement), and when released, they don't get compensation that's anything close to what this little punk is asking for ($15 million). Not to mention getting free trips around the world, meeting Pres Obama, and best of all getting to meet and hug the man responsible for the horrors of Darfur! Shit, I'd spend a couple of years in prison rooming with a guy named Big Bubba if I was promised $15 million when I got out.

So, your price is the promise of $15 million? That's what your civil rights are worth to you?

Back
Top Bottom