• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

January 6 Hearings Live

One has to wonder about the loss of presidential immunity driving more of the nuttery. it's dangerous enough to be nuts but when you're nuts and afraid it's obviously worse. And trumpo is definitely nuts. So he's going to toss about for whatever he can latch onto to stave off the inevitable. His sticking up for Russia is reasonable considering how much money he owes.

So it will be an interesting final month with Dangerous Diaper Donny Dumpo.

There is no doubt in my mind that Trump is scared shitless of losing presidential immunity. It drives everything he is doing at the moment. He knows that all of the crimes he has committed before and during the last 4 years will finally come to reckoning. He could easily be bankrupt again and end up in prison. He is almost literally fighting for his life, certainly his very freedom. His is currently a crazed animal doing whatever possible to escape that fate.

One has to wonder about the loss of presidential immunity driving more of the nuttery. it's dangerous enough to be nuts but when you're nuts and afraid it's obviously worse. And trumpo is definitely nuts. So he's going to toss about for whatever he can latch onto to stave off the inevitable. His sticking up for Russia is reasonable considering how much money he owes.

So it will be an interesting final month with Dangerous Diaper Donny Dumpo.

There is no doubt in my mind that Trump is scared shitless of losing presidential immunity. It drives everything he is doing at the moment. He knows that all of the crimes he has committed before and during the last 4 years will finally come to reckoning. He could easily be bankrupt again and end up in prison. He is almost literally fighting for his life, certainly his very freedom. His is currently a crazed animal doing whatever possible to escape that fate.

I feel the same way. I have a feeling that Trump will be relocating to a part of the world without a US extradition treaty sometime after he gets kicked out of the WH.

I feel the same way. I have a feeling that Trump will be relocating to a part of the world without a US extradition treaty sometime after he gets kicked out of the WH.

Before.

The term "flight risk" has got to be stamped all over the paperwork that's already been signed, just not delivered, and post-dated to the 21st.

His is currently a crazed animal doing whatever possible to escape that fate.
God, i would kill for me or Higgins to be one of his advisors right now.
See just how desperate he really is.
"You should divorce Melania, marry Don, Jr.! Liberals won't prosecute a gay man!"
"Turn Muslim, sir! Claim religious persecution! The liberals won't dare touch you!"
"Invite the king of Wakanda over for a state dinner, Mr. President! Get him to make you an honorary black!"
"Hold a press conference naked! Play up the dementia defense! Pardon every black woman in federal custody! Move the 5th Cavalry to the Space Force! Name a submarine after a Game of Thrones character!"

Before.

The term "flight risk" has got to be stamped all over the paperwork that's already been signed, just not delivered, and post-dated to the 21st.

He said so himself he may need to leave the country.

It seems pretty clear, based on what Eric Trump said about having all of the financing they need from Russia, Trump knowing that some $400 million he personally owes is owed to the Russians and that due to that he has knowingly allowed Russia to attack the US. Knowingly allowing an enemy to attack the US could be Treason.

His is currently a crazed animal doing whatever possible to escape that fate.
God, i would kill for me or Higgins to be one of his advisors right now.
See just how desperate he really is.
"You should divorce Melania, marry Don, Jr.! Liberals won't prosecute a gay man!"
"Turn Muslim, sir! Claim religious persecution! The liberals won't dare touch you!"
"Invite the king of Wakanda over for a state dinner, Mr. President! Get him to make you an honorary black!"
"Hold a press conference naked! Play up the dementia defense! Pardon every black woman in federal custody! Move the 5th Cavalry to the Space Force! Name a submarine after a Game of Thrones character!"
Me: Two words sir... Hakuna... Matata.

Trump: Hakuna Matata? What does that mean?

Me: It means Warrior of Justice, sir. It can become your rallying cry.

*typing on phone to get press conference started*

Trump: So how do I use it?

Me: That no worries sir. There is no bad way to use such a noble title.

Trump: It sounds African.

Me: They stole it from Europe sir.

*Getting President up and starts rushing him to the Press Conference, being the last person to talk to him*

Trump: Where are we going?

Me: To make your stand! To show the Americans that the Hakuna Matata won't stand for this injustice, yub yub!

Trump: Yub, yub? *looks oddly at adviser*

Me: It's the battle cry of Hakuna Matata. Says it all time... very loudly... very strongly!
*rushes up to the Press Room door*

Trump: It sounds weird.

Me: Your base will love it. *Gives white supremo OK symbol* *winks*

Trump: So it's like that frog thing?

Me: Make your stand Great Hakuna Matata!

*Pushes Shoves Trump into Press Room*

*One minute later*

Keith: Anyone see Higgins? Trump is in a Press Conference and it got off to a real weird start?

Advisor: Last I saw him, he was rushing about and printing up resumes.

Keith: Oh great. Now I need to one up this.

It wasn't just the Trump lawyers who were horrible, some judges were too. I mean the conservatives in the Wisconsin Supreme Court, the ones talked about in this thread.

Speaking of which, that was discussing a ruling from a week ago, and Trump decided to whine about it today.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1341138408274595843[/TWEET]

The conservatives have a 4-3 majority in that court, but the ruling was 4-3 against Trump because one conservative was not a heinous freak. Trump didn't even endorse the guy and he won in a close race, so all that is a lie naturally. But apparently, Trump thinks that even a judge he only supported in his imagination is not allowed to ever rule against him.

Rudy Giuliani Distances Trump From Sidney Powell as She Visits White House for Third Time - “She is not a special counsel for the president, she does not speak for the president, nor does she speak for the administration.”

House Republicans meet with Trump to discuss overturning election results - POLITICO
Like Rep. Mo Hawley R-AL, Rep. Jody Hice R-GA, Rep. Jim Jordan R-OH, Rep. Andy Biggs R-AZ, Rep-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene R-GA.

No. 2 GOP senator: Efforts to overturn election would 'go down like a shot dog' | TheHill

Trump assembles a ragtag crew of conspiracy-minded allies in flailing bid to reverse election loss - The Washington Post
With his baseless claims of widespread voter fraud rejected by dozens of judges and GOP leaders, President Trump has turned to a ragtag group of conspiracy theorists, media-hungry lawyers and other political misfits in a desperate attempt to hold on to power after his election loss.

The president’s orbit has grown more extreme as his more mainstream allies, including Attorney General William P. Barr, have declined to endorse his increasingly radical plans to overturn the will of the voters. Trump’s unofficial election advisory council now includes a pardoned felon, adherents of the QAnon conspiracy theory, a White House trade adviser and a Russian agent’s former lover.

After meeting with his personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani on Monday, Trump met in the Oval Office with a group of Republicans from the House Freedom Caucus, including Rep.-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), a public supporter of the QAnon conspiracy theory whose campaign was marked by racist, anti-Semitic and Islamophobic statements. That was followed by a second meeting in the Cabinet Room among Giuliani, the House lawmakers and Vice President Pence, an administration official said.

Rudy Giuliani Distances Trump From Sidney Powell as She Visits White House for Third Time - “She is not a special counsel for the president, she does not speak for the president, nor does she speak for the administration.”
:rofl: "Look, I'm the head moron here. I bet she can't even throw her poop ten feet."
Feats of fecal slinging aside, the Wankstain has assembled quite the disjointed and mentally challenged cabal. It's cute that Powell does not speak for Trumpo but she's in the White House meeting with other sycophants on a daily basis.

House Republicans meet with Trump to discuss overturning election results - POLITICO
Like Rep. Mo Hawley R-AL, Rep. Jody Hice R-GA, Rep. Jim Jordan R-OH, Rep. Andy Biggs R-AZ, Rep-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene R-GA.

No. 2 GOP senator: Efforts to overturn election would 'go down like a shot dog' | TheHill

Trump assembles a ragtag crew of conspiracy-minded allies in flailing bid to reverse election loss - The Washington Post
With his baseless claims of widespread voter fraud rejected by dozens of judges and GOP leaders, President Trump has turned to a ragtag group of conspiracy theorists, media-hungry lawyers and other political misfits in a desperate attempt to hold on to power after his election loss.

The president’s orbit has grown more extreme as his more mainstream allies, including Attorney General William P. Barr, have declined to endorse his increasingly radical plans to overturn the will of the voters. Trump’s unofficial election advisory council now includes a pardoned felon, adherents of the QAnon conspiracy theory, a White House trade adviser and a Russian agent’s former lover.

After meeting with his personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani on Monday, Trump met in the Oval Office with a group of Republicans from the House Freedom Caucus, including Rep.-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), a public supporter of the QAnon conspiracy theory whose campaign was marked by racist, anti-Semitic and Islamophobic statements. That was followed by a second meeting in the Cabinet Room among Giuliani, the House lawmakers and Vice President Pence, an administration official said.

Also,

Trump’s unofficial election advisory council now includes a pardoned felon, adherents of the QAnon conspiracy theory, a White House trade adviser and a Russian agent’s former lover.

Only in the movies would they have a chance.

Trump threatens 30-day reign of destruction on the way out of office - CNNPolitics
Joe Biden will be president in 30 days. Until then, the question is how much damage can be done by a vengeful, delusional soon-to-be ex-President swilling conspiracy theories, whose wild anti-democratic instincts are being encouraged by fringe political opportunists.

Donald Trump will retain the awesome powers of the presidency until noon on January 20, and there's never been a time when he has been subject to as few restraining influences or has had a bigger incentive to cause disruption.

The President is spending day after day in his White House bunker, entertaining crackpot theories about imposing martial law, seizing voting machines and staging an intervention in Congress on January 6 to steal the election from Biden.

Surrounded by the last dead-end loyalists, Trump is flinging lies and political venom like King Lear in a crumbling Twitter kingdom, alarming some staffers about what he will do next.
Then discussed several things that Trump could do or could neglect to do.

Annnnnnnnd, he signed an Executive Order saying Federal Buildings are to be "beautiful." Classical architecture, vs. modern.

The executive order also creates the President's Council on Improving Federal Civic Architecture. The council is tasked with submitting a report to the GSA administrator recommending updates to GSA's policies and procedures to incorporate the new architectural guidelines.

Can someone check Jimmy Higgins' location? I was KIDDING about spinning him up, Jimmy!!

Also,

Trump’s unofficial election advisory council now includes a pardoned felon, adherents of the QAnon conspiracy theory, a White House trade adviser and a Russian agent’s former lover.

I think most movie studios would toss out that pitch for sounding too farcical.

Annnnnnnnd, he signed an Executive Order saying Federal Buildings are to be "beautiful." Classical architecture, vs. modern.

The executive order also creates the President's Council on Improving Federal Civic Architecture. The council is tasked with submitting a report to the GSA administrator recommending updates to GSA's policies and procedures to incorporate the new architectural guidelines.

Can someone check Jimmy Higgins' location? I was KIDDING about spinning him up, Jimmy!!
I only suggested digging up Antoni Gaudi to spruce up the nation's architecture. Next thing I know, he is in the White House lawn with a shovel.

Also,

Have you looked at the plot of The Passion of the Christ?
Tom

Also,

Cast Rowan Atkinson, The Rock, Kevin Hart, and Anna Kendrick, first, then pitch the plot.

‘Art Of The Deal’ Co-Author Perfectly Predicted Trump’s Defeat Reaction In 2016 | HuffPost
Following a speech at Oxford University in November 2016, Schwartz warned of a “tense time” to come in the United States if Trump lost the vote to Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.

Schwartz, who has become a vocal critic of his former book partner, foresaw a furious Trump drumming up “that anger that’s sitting inside his supporters in any way he can to provide evidence that he was wronged, the election was rigged and he didn’t really lose.”

“Trust me when I say this, when Trump loses the election, he will never acknowledge, he will not concede the election and he will never acknowledge that he lost the election,” Schwartz added. “Because to do that is to feel obliterated and he’s not going there. So it’s going to be a dangerous, tense time in America in the weeks after the election.”
He wouldn't get depressed. Instead, he would get angry. Very angry.

Apologies for the source, but wow.

[tweet]1341122230026178561[/tweet]

At least Pat didn't blame the election on the gays, atheists and abortionists. That's progress, of a sort.

Back
Top Bottom