• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kanye West Anti Jewish Speech

Speaking of Kanye again, if he's such a big influence on the black community you'd think Trump would have won the black vote. :rimshot:
It's more accurate to say Ye is an influence on the "we're not racist, a black guy agrees with us", crowd.

On a side note, I'm a bit surprised the usual suspects haven't weighed in with the predictable "Kanye said something racist, there fore he is a democrat", snark.

Reactions: SLD
Antisemitic blacks in the NBA. I leitend to a segment on a FOX Sorts radio show on antisemitism in sports.

Point being blacks have their share of wacky hateful extremes.

NEW YORK (AP) — Fans wearing “Fight Antisemitism” shirts occupied some courtside seats at the Brooklyn-Indiana game on Monday night, days after Nets guard Kyrie Irving tweeted out a link to a film that includes anti-Jewish tropes.

The eight fans, some of whom were also wearing yarmulkes, ribbed the Nets star during the Nets’ home win, according to reports. He appeared to give them a thumbs up at one point.

Irving posted a link to the film “Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America” on Twitter on Thursday. The synopsis on Amazon said the film “uncovers the true identity of the Children of Israel.”

America’s current reckoning over race has made this much clear: People are calling out bigotry wherever they find it, whether in the Manhattan, New York, offices of a glossy magazine or the grimy corridors of a Midwestern police department. And when they do, they are not mincing words, but naming things for what they are.

Which makes the anti-Semitic social media posts by Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson, later doubled down on by former NBA player Stephen Jackson, all the more troubling.

The Eagles’ Jackson shared a quote falsely attributed to Adolf Hitler. It said, Jews “will blackmail America. [They] will extort America, their plan for world domination won’t work if the Negroes know who they were.”

The controversy was inflamed when retired NBA player Jackson (no relation) jumped in with a series of Instagram videos to defend the Eagles star. He also veered into anti-Semitic tropes. “The Jews are the richest. You know who the Rothschilds are?” he said in an exchange on Instagram Live. “… They control all the banks.”

So Kyrie Irving didn't learn much from Kanye. And keeps running in circles, possibly too stupid to understand what he is saying. It seems quite possible he is too stupid to get it.

Kyrie Irving said:
I am just proud of my heritage and what we've been through, and the fact that this has pinned me against the Jewish community and I'm here answering questions about whether or not I'm sorry on something I didn't create, and it was something I shared, and I'm telling everybody I'm taking responsibility, then that's where I sit.

Kyrie Irving said:
I used to be — looking everyone in the eye and telling them the truth, that I'm proud of who I am. Any label you put on me, I'm able to dismiss, because I study. I know the Oxford dictionary. You can look it up, right?
No Kyrie. You don't study. You are an idiot. You shared something that was awful. People are telling you it is awful... and you aren't listening. That is when ignorance becomes willful ignorance.

The whole cult of people descended mostly from Sub-Saharan West Africa thinking they have any Jewish blood is crazy and should be laughed at. But celebrities and athletes can be very ignorant people.

At the same time why is a "documentary" that is on Jeff Bezo's Amazon getting Kyrie Irving in trouble for posting it.

If it is so bad, why not take it off of Amazon?

As an aside, I am glad that DNA on Kennewick Man showed beyond doubt that he was only Native American. And the black Kemet cult has been disproved also by genetics.

Metatron has a good video on this

Last edited:
Say what you want about Umar Johnson and Tariq Nasheed, at least they are entertaining

But at any rate, black twitter is gonna get crushed with the reality of how Kyrie Irving will be hung out to dry and these black newscaster/anchors/color commentators have no choice but to condemn him.

Fgzs7mSXoAAlVx6.jpeg

Last edited:
Wait, so Nazis have a black leader now? Interesting.
One of the biggest tricks is the Jewish producer of the Malcolm X biopic with Denzel Washington glossing over Malcolm X's opinions late in his life. He did not become a softy as shown in that movie.

This audio is enlightening

Also there is this picture of George Linclon Rockwell at a Nation of Islam meeting

So Malcom X is the leader of the Nazis?

Did you listen to the audio? It is pretty based.

Not exactly a spoof, but an opinion piece with a provocative headline that some folks latched on to without even bothering to read the accompanying article or attempting to grasp its point.
Maybe "spoof" isn't the right word but it was not meant to be serious.

this is as extreme as I have seen the Black Hebrews be

The reason I thought of this, is because tonight I saw a group that resembles Black Hebrews in front of Nordstrom in Seattle tonight.

The seemed to have the best reception from young black men that I have ever seen, by a big margin.

So, I think they are full of crap. But when something is so strongly condemned, there is a tendency for some to think it is being repressed because it is true. Homeopathy (especially 30x dilution etc...) is a good example of this.

What is also interesting is that black conservatives that I watch are somewhat sympathetic to Kyrie Irving and Kanye West and the white viewers' comments are also supportive of them.

Last edited:
Wait, so Nazis have a black leader now? Interesting.
One of the biggest tricks is the Jewish producer of the Malcolm X biopic with Denzel Washington glossing over Malcolm X's opinions late in his life. He did not become a softy as shown in that movie.

This audio is enlightening

Also there is this picture of George Linclon Rockwell at a Nation of Islam meeting

So Malcom X is the leader of the Nazis?

Did you listen to the audio? It is pretty based.

I want that stuff you're smoking if you think I'm unfamiliar with Malcom X.

Anywho, that speech was made at a specific time dealing with specific issues. To sum it up, he was addressing disdain for a time when the black plight (as usual) was going ignored while they were expected to show solidarity with the plight of the Jews. But of course Europeans want to turn that into some antiemetic crap because that helps sweep the black plight under the rug.

And Imma flat out say it. Some (not all) Jews were slave owners.

And Imma flat out say it. Some (not all) Jews were slave owners.
Some black people were slave owners, too. What’s your point?

My point is that black people having issues with Jews is not automatically anti-Semitic. Wow Y'all really aren't that bright huh.
I think that point was actually well made by the post you made prior to the one about Jewish slave owners so it wasn’t clear what that was adding. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Back
Top Bottom