• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kanye West Anti Jewish Speech

Any opinions on Jon Stewart talking to Stephen Colbert about this topic?

There has to be a point at which reporters in the post game press conference have to be not allowed (without a suspension of their own) to talk to Kyrie Irving about his suspension.

These fuckers are baiting.

Ye campaigning off of his meeting with Trump and fellow Hitler stan, Nick Fuentes. Also says Trump should have freed all the 1/6ers, and that all government policy should be based on the Bible.

Nick Fuentes is a seriously self-repressed gay. He has some verbal skills and is funny to his fan base, but it is just a trainwreck.

I think the conversation between him and Sydney Watson is pretty good and she schools him

Ye campaigning off of his meeting with Trump and fellow Hitler stan, Nick Fuentes. Also says Trump should have freed all the 1/6ers, and that all government policy should be based on the Bible.
Does that mean Ye won't mind becoming a slave?

The part of this that I'm perplexed by is,

Why do so many people care about the Kardashian version of Jewish space lasers?
Tom

Because their are people who actually believe that stuff.

An oldie but a goodie I first heard in the 70s. Did oiu know the world banking system is controlled by a Jewish cabal in Israel?

Yeezy goes full Nazi
“You’re not Hitler,” Jones told West. “You're not a Nazi.”

“Well, I see good things about Hitler,” West said, later adding: “Every human being has value that they brought to the table, especially Hitler.”

“[The Nazis] did good things too,” West said. “We’ve got to stop dissing the Nazis all the time.”

Oy vay!

Yeezy goes full Nazi

“Well, I see good things about Hitler,” West said, later adding: “Every human being has value that they brought to the table, especially Hitler.”

“[The Nazis] did good things too,” West said. “We’ve got to stop dissing the Nazis all the time.”

My opinion of Kanye West just went up a good deal. I didn't realize he was capable of such nuanced thoughts.

I've never paid much attention to him.
Tom

SOOO ah, anyone down to protest self censorship on Twitter? :devil2:

I would totally boycott Twitter. But I can't.

I've always found it a trashy social media platform and never had the tiniest interest in having a Twitter account. I could completely refuse to join, but I doubt the billionaires like Elon Musk would even notice.
Tom

Yeezy goes full Nazi

My opinion of Kanye West just went up a good deal. I didn't realize he was capable of such nuanced thoughts.

I've never paid much attention to him.
Tom

But it's silly to point out that the Nazi idea of nutritional freedom was founded on nobel principles when many of them became malnourished as a result.

But it's silly to point out that the Nazi idea of nutritional freedom was founded on nobel principles when many of them became malnourished as a result.

I don't see that in the quote.
Tom

Or that Hitler brought prosperity to Germany when he also alienated the middle class.

Tom

He didn't mention the good things about Hitler so I'm offering some ideas of what he may have meant.

Or that Hitler brought prosperity to Germany when he also alienated the middle class.

I'm not talking about Hitler. I'm talking about Kanye West.
Tom

Or that he pushed an anti smoking/tobacco agenda to save peoples lives only to... well ya know.

Back
Top Bottom