• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kanye West Anti Jewish Speech

I respect that. The Nation of Islam did suffer from elements of fascism (and still do) back then. They were no more or less trash at diplomacy and choice of alliances than the USA. To think that the African American condition can be summed up by the bad choices the Nation of Islam made is plain dumb. Kanye (who is not a fascist) can kick rocks along with fascist black people for all I care. Malcolm X didn't get everything right nor did he get everything wrong. I just disagree with repoman's focus on the negative making it seem as if Malcolm (and the Nation of Islam) only got it wrong as well as the unsupported claim that Malcolm didn't change shortly before his life was taken. He was actively in a war with the Nation of Islams fascist elements before he died.

This is a speech a week before he was killed.

This sound like a warning with zero signs of antisemitism
they’ll be building gas ovens, and before you wake up you’ll be in one of them, just like the Jews ended up in gas ovens over there in Germany. You’re in a society that’s just as capable of building gas ovens for Black people as Hitler’s society was.

This part is about the Nation of Islam.
I might say this before I sit down. If you recall, when I left the ‘Black Muslim’ movement, I stated clearly that it wasn’t my intention to even continue to be aware that they existed; but that I was going to spend my time working in the non-Muslim community. But they were fearful that if they didn’t do something that perhaps many of those who were in the mosque would leave it and follow a different direction. So they had to start doing a take-off on me, plus, they had to try and silence me because of what they know that I know.

Lots of gems. Like this one that's relevant to the Black Lives Matter movement.

A very good example was the riots that took place here during the summer: I was in Africa, I read about them over there. If you’ll notice, they referred to the rioters as vandals, hoodlums, thieves. They tried to make it appear that this wasn’t–they tried to make it–and they did this. They skillfully took the burden off the society for its failure to correct these negative conditions in the Black community. It took the burden completely off the society and put it right on the community by using the press to make it appear that the looting and all of this was proof that the whole act was nothing but vandals and robbers and thieves, who weren’t really interested in anything other than that which was negative. And I hear many old, dumb, brainwashed Negroes who parrot the same old party line that the man handed down in his paper.

And in closing

I say again that I’m not a racist, I don’t believe in any form of segregation or anything like that. I’m for the brotherhood of everybody, but I don’t believe in forcing brotherhood upon people who don’t want it. Long as we practice brotherhood among ourselves, and then others who want to practice brotherhood with us, we practice it with them also, we’re for that. But I don’t think that we should run around trying to love somebody who doesn’t love us. Thank you.

Get outta here with treating Malcolm X like he's was just a run of the mill black fascist. He wasn't.

I just disagree with repoman's focus on the negative making it seem as if Malcolm (and the Nation of Islam) only got it wrong

repoman posted it because he thinks the speech is anti-Jew, but he isn't criticizing the speech. repoman supports anti-semitism, he's pro-nazi.

And Imma flat out say it. Some (not all) Jews were slave owners.
Some black people were slave owners, too. What’s your point?

My point is that black people having issues with Jews is not automatically anti-Semitic. Wow Y'all really aren't that bright huh.
"Jewish slave owners"--the important criteria is "slave owners". Focusing on "Jewish" is being anti-Semitic.

So what is it called when I say Black Slave owners?

My point is that black people having issues with Jews is not automatically anti-Semitic. Wow Y'all really aren't that bright huh.
"Jewish slave owners"--the important criteria is "slave owners". Focusing on "Jewish" is being anti-Semitic.
The war on noticing.

Now that Dave Chappelle addressed this topic in his SNL monologue I’m not sure there’s anything more to say.

I got a lot of love for Dave. He has a way of making you laugh while learning about anything if you don't take yourself too seriously.

I got a lot of love for Dave. He has a way of making you laugh while learning about anything if you don't take yourself too seriously.
Chappelle is excellent.

I especially loved when he ripped on faggots.
I know what those people are like, can't anyone tell me I don't.

Tom

TomC. It's post like that why I like you so much man.

TomC. It's post like that why I like you so much man.

Ha ha ha!

I about wet myself watching that show. I was thinking, "Hey! Nobody is allowed to say that..."

It's a lot too true to just say it out loud.
Tom

I wasn't aware that "the Jews" was equvilant to saying "nigga". I had to reflect on that, accept that I was in error and laugh all at the same time.

I wasn't aware that "the Jews" was equvilant to saying "nigga". I had to reflect on that, accept that I was in error and laugh all at the same time.

It just gets insane.

There's another thread on IIDB where Metaphor and I are being described as "butthurt" by a straight guy. We're just being "butthurt", as opposed to explaining why he's right and we(as well as Rhea) are wrong.

It just never ends.
Tom

Just because you liked Hitler doesn't mean you're anti-semitic.

Look, Kanye doesn't make sensible arguments but a lot of what he says is taken out of context. I bet if we had a recording of said statements on hitler it was something like "Hitler saw that his country had problems and was addressing them as he thought best". Then that's followed with "OMG Ye hailed Hitler!" I mean sure the interpretation is comparable but it's not exactly the same.

Well actually, gotta come clean

"The War on Noticing (often about Jewish power)" is pretty close to an alt right term similar to these two

shut it down.jpeg

It kind of blows my mind that Patton Oswalt posted this Steve Sailer quote in 2014, granted at this time it was not used at all for Jewish power. But still, Steve Sailer has been a "race realist" for at least 25 years now.

How is that an answer?

How is that an answer?

It wasn't asked a question that's why it's not an answer. I asked you a question, that's also why it's not an answer.

How is that an answer?

It wasn't asked a question that's why it's not an answer. I asked you a question, that's also why it's not an answer.
What was the point? I was simply pointing out that "Jewish" is irrelevant here unless you think they did it because they were Jewish.

Back
Top Bottom