• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kanye West Anti Jewish Speech

My point is that I'm surprised that Mr Kardashian is that nuanced. Pleasantly surprised.
Cards on the table open honesty; I'm curious as to what a nuanced view of Hitler looks like. The last time I saw someone gave a nuanced view on Hitler, they had to change his name to Jake Featherson. I am legitimately curious as to why you think Ye made such a turn.

What is the deal with the full face mask? Is that bizarre or what?

Kanye would make for a horrible robber. He'd make an appointment in his name to rob a bank, show up in that outfit & perform one of his most famous songs while putting the money in a Yeezy bag.

I think West is going to go the way of the Dodo, doing something incredibly risky and stupid.

His brand is definitely starting a downward spiral. At this point, loosing business deals and support will likely cause him to go even crazier, maybe talk about Jewish/satanic conspiracies against him. Might be fun to watch, but I'm more concerned about his big fans who think he is a source of great wisdom, and what they will do.

Kanye has apparently been banned from twitter again. Will his rabid fans start fighting with the Musk fans, while both their heroes implode?

What is the deal with the full face mask? Is that bizarre or what?

Kanye would make for a horrible robber. He'd make an appointment in his name to rob a bank, show up in that outfit & perform one of his most famous songs while putting the money in a Yeezy bag.

Luchadore? Masked rapper? Starting a new tradition?

My point is that I'm surprised that Mr Kardashian is that nuanced. Pleasantly surprised.
Cards on the table open honesty; I'm curious as to what a nuanced view of Hitler looks like. The last time I saw someone gave a nuanced view on Hitler, they had to change his name to Jake Featherson. I am legitimately curious as to why you think Ye made such a turn.

That's two very different questions.
The Hitler part can be summed up by "He was extremely popular for most of his political career. There were reasons for that."

West, in my very limited knowledge of him, doesn't do much of anything that isn't some kind of attention getting device. It certainly worked. I still don't care, but even I heard about it.
Tom

I'm wondering why anyone would pay any attention to a discussion between two unhinged conspiracy nuts? One of them is wearing a balaclava which indicates should be taken to the mental ward. Wasn't Yeezy sectioned earlier this year? Doesn't he have family that can help? He reminds me of the Brittany Spears situation. Yeezy really is mental.
Because one of them is Alex Jones and the other is Ye? Calling people "unhinged conspiracy nuts" doesn't change the fact that they have enormous pull and influence. Jones especially, as he still sets the tone for the next day's right wing punditing half the time, even after everything.

I'm wondering why anyone would pay any attention to a discussion between two unhinged conspiracy nuts?
In 2003, sure. Alex Jones was just a guy running a conspiracy site and show. These days, he isn't that unknown. And he made a ton of money ruining the lives of people who already had their children stolen from them in a massacre.

West is a celebrity and widely regarded as an incredible musician, top tier level. So, his meltdown is news, much like Charlie Sheen's was. Or why we hear about the crap Paltrow is selling.
One of them is wearing a balaclava which indicates should be taken to the mental ward. Wasn't Yeezy sectioned earlier this year? Doesn't he have family that can help? He reminds me of the Brittany Spears situation. Yeezy really is mental.
He definitely appears to be suffering deeply from mental illness. And people who refuse treatment don't get better. And their family can only do so much.

Kanye tweet Musk shirtless.jpg

Sounds legit.

Sad day for free speech absolutists.

West isn’t an anti-Semite

He isn't?

Ye said:
The thing about the red hat that drove me to a point of exhaustion which was misdiagnosed by a — I’m not going to say what race, what people — doctor, and what hospital, what media went to — we know I can’t say that --

It was a Jewish doctor.

Yes it would be comical, if it were an act.

I'm wondering why anyone would pay any attention to a discussion between two unhinged conspiracy nuts? One of them is wearing a balaclava which indicates should be taken to the mental ward. Wasn't Yeezy sectioned earlier this year? Doesn't he have family that can help? He reminds me of the Brittany Spears situation. Yeezy really is mental.
Because one of them is Alex Jones and the other is Ye? Calling people "unhinged conspiracy nuts" doesn't change the fact that they have enormous pull and influence. Jones especially, as he still sets the tone for the next day's right wing punditing half the time, even after everything.

:hysterical: What nonsense.

:hysterical: What nonsense.

Well, Alex Jones will be paying a billion dollars to prove it's not nonsense. As for Ye, it may indeed be nonsense.

Also, Elon banned Kanye from Twitter and Kept Alex Jones. :whistle:

Edit: The ban was alleged because Kanye posted a swastika. I wasn't there to see it.

You can see Alex campaigning for Ye here. I don't know how we ended up in the bizarro universe but I think we should all work on getting that wormhole open so we can escape.

For anyone who will miss Ye's takes on how great Hitler is on Twitter, not to worry because Musk has reinstated plenty of previously banned Nazis, like this guy.

Screenshot_20221202_123915.jpg

Can anyone imagine Alex Jones being one of three people in a room and Jones isn't even the second worst person there?

Back
Top Bottom