• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Kanye West Anti Jewish Speech

Or that Hitler brought prosperity to Germany when he also alienated the middle class.
I don't see that in the quote.

I'm not talking about Hitler. I'm talking about Kanye West.
Tom

I'm talking about Kanye West saying "Well, I see good things about Hitler" by guessing at what he may have meant by those good things.

Or that he pushed an anti smoking/tobacco agenda to save peoples lives only to... well ya know.

Who is "he"?
West? Hitler?
Explain it to me like I'm not a 9th grade dropout, with a Tesla idling outside.
Tom

Or that he pushed an anti smoking/tobacco agenda to save peoples lives only to... well ya know.

Who is "he"?
West? Hitler?
Explain it to me like I'm not a 9th grade dropout.
Tom
The Nazis had health campaigns against smoking and, I think, were the first to link smoking to lung cancer. And there's this guy.

220px-Wernher_von_Braun_1960.jpg

But still, Ye gone crazy.

Who is "he"?
West? Hitler?
Tom
The Nazis had health campaigns against smoking and, I think, were the first to link smoking to lung cancer. And there's this guy.

Exactly. But it's silly (IMO) to point out that Hitler may have saved lives when so many lost their lives due to Hitler. In fact if he wasn't defeated many more would have been killed ad infinitum because there was no way the Nazi's would get the master race earth they were seeking. It would have been endless amounts of lives lost.

Who is "he"?
West? Hitler?
Tom

I don't know who is in that pic. Howard Hughes?

My point is that I'm surprised that Mr Kardashian is that nuanced. Pleasantly surprised.
Tom

But it's silly to point out that the Nazi idea of nutritional freedom was founded on nobel principles when many of them became malnourished as a result.

Tom

He didn't mention the good things about Hitler so I'm offering some ideas of what he may have meant.
Actually he said Hitler invented the highway and the microphone.

But it's silly to point out that the Nazi idea of nutritional freedom was founded on nobel principles when many of them became malnourished as a result.

Tom

He didn't mention the good things about Hitler so I'm offering some ideas of what he may have meant.
In the quote?
I musta missed that somehow.
Tom

Tom

In the quote?
I musta missed that somehow.
Tom
Yeah, I haven't been able to find a full recording of the segment. Randi Rhodes played it on her show today. I don't know how she gets those things but she does.

Yeah, I haven't been able to find a full recording of the segment.

Here's a quote I found with no trouble.
Yeezy goes full Nazi
Maybe what we need is a good ole fashioned public whippin.

Ni..I mean black men need to understand their place. They've got no right to hold opinions that their betters didn't give them permission to hold.
Tom

Randi Rhodes played it on her show today. I don't know how she gets those things but she does.

You don't know how she gets publicly available video?

WARNING: the clip below contains a very violent scene from American History X. If you've seen it, you know the one.

I guess "slavery was a choice" should have been a giveaway.

zackfox Kanye Hitler train.jpeg

I'm wondering why anyone would pay any attention to a discussion between two unhinged conspiracy nuts? One of them is wearing a balaclava which indicates should be taken to the mental ward. Wasn't Yeezy sectioned earlier this year? Doesn't he have family that can help? He reminds me of the Brittany Spears situation. Yeezy really is mental.

Who is "he"?
West? Hitler?
Tom

Exactly. But it's silly (IMO) to point out that Hitler may have saved lives when so many lost their lives due to Hitler. In fact if he wasn't defeated many more would have been killed ad infinitum because there was no way the Nazi's would get the master race earth they were seeking. It would have been endless amounts of lives lost.

Google WW2, hunger plan. Nazi Germeny's plan to kill off tens of millions of non-Aryan people through starvation to take over their lands by Germany. Mass murder like this seems to have been forgotten by today's neo-Nazis and Nazi sympathsizers. Hitler's New World Order. And from Table Talk, transcripts of Hitler's meals with important Nazi leaders, Hitler says, after absorbing East Europe and Russia, maybe on to Africa.

Someone finally made Alex uncomfortable on the air.

Anti-Semites on Alex Jones is not a surprise. West isn’t an anti-Semite, he is a fucking idiot who doesn’t fucking know what he is talking about. I might as well go on about Vanilla Ice’d contribution to rap and his genuine inner city roots.

That Jones is trying to help West step the nonsense back is almost comical.

Someone finally made Alex uncomfortable on the air.

Anti-Semites on Alex Jones is not a surprise. West isn’t an anti-Semite, he is a fucking idiot who doesn’t fucking know what he is talking about. I might as well go on about Vanilla Ice’d contribution to rap and his genuine inner city roots.

That Jones is trying to help West step the nonsense back is almost comical.

He may be in desperate need of a serious and effective mental health intervention but crazy Ye is definitely anti-Semitic.

In his right mind Ye? No idea.

Back
Top Bottom