• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Larry Baer

I thought my real life info was secure! I’m gonna have to have a long talk with him!
Jokes aside, nagging is as serious as physical violence.

If by nagging you mean verbal abuse then yes, that can be as damaging as a physical assault. Not always, but sometimes.

But if by nagging you mean a women repeatedly expressing an opinion a man doesn't like, then no. His ego might feel bruised but that's not as serious as physical violence. Not even close.

I thought my real life info was secure! I’m gonna have to have a long talk with him!
Jokes aside, nagging is as serious as physical violence.

If by nagging you mean verbal abuse then yes, that can be as damaging as a physical assault. Not always, but sometimes.

But if by nagging you mean a women repeatedly expressing an opinion a man doesn't like, then no. His ego might feel bruised but that's not as serious as physical violence. Not even close.

Yeah, bugging your spouse to take out the trash or mow the lawn is not nearly as bad as knocking someone down because dinner is late.

Berating someone or criticizing constantly or otherwise verballing abusing someone may not break bones but it can be terribly damaging in other ways.

Back
Top Bottom