• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Looks Like Cosby May Walk

I'm saying that he is guilty of rape because, per the verdict of a jury of his peers, the prosecution presented sufficient evidence to demonstrate guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

I understand your trust in the USA judiciary system.

But before you get that trusting, you might want to Google "The Innocence Project". Lots of people were convicted by juries, and then proven innocent.

Jus' Sayin'
Tom

And orders of magnitude more weren't. Just sayin'.

At no time did she ask for sex or agree to sex.

I don't find you a particularly impressive mind reader. Which is what you're doing here.

You're claiming to know what Constand was thinking and why she decided what she did. I don't find you a credible source on that.
Tom

No. I’m claiming I can read. I read her testimony.

OTOH, you are claiming that you can read her mind—that she knew that Cosby wanted to penetrate her while she was only semi-lucid and unable to move and that she consented to this.

At no time did she ask for sex or agree to sex.

I don't find you a particularly impressive mind reader. Which is what you're doing here.

You're claiming to know what Constand was thinking and why she decided what she did. I don't find you a credible source on that.
Tom

irony meter broken.jpg

Tom, still waiting for you to back up what you have repeatedly said here.

She never said she asked for any drugs

Yes she did. It's in the court records.

It's hard to carry on a conversation with posters who assert things that are demonstrably false.

Back
Top Bottom