• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Manafort Pleads Guilty (was Paul Manafort ready to flip)

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
Is Paul Manafort Ready to Flip on Trump?

We understand that Manafort knows a lot: At minimum he could tell the special counsel exactly what was said in the infamous Trump Tower meeting he attended with Donald Trump Jr., Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and a Russian lawyer connected to the Kremlin who had offered dirt on Hillary Clinton. He could also shed light on the candidate’s own awareness of that meeting and its potentially criminal terms.

And monkeys might fly out of his butt. This conspiracy stuff is so fun! The more sillier the conjecture the more conspirasier.

What it must be like to actually care enough about that total piece of shit Trump to defend him.

I can't imagine being so lost.

And monkeys might fly out of his butt. This conspiracy stuff is so fun! The more sillier the conjecture the more conspirasier.

There's 35 indictments and guilty pleas so far in your "conspiracy theory."

Are you sure you know what the term "conspiracy theory" means? Would it help if I provided a link to a definition?

- - - Updated - - -

What it must be like to actually care enough about that total piece of shit Trump to defend him.

I can't imagine being so lost.

He's a fellow fascist. They're pretty tight that way.

Well, I don't know if Trump is still tight. Seems like Putin got a lot of use out of him.

Trausti will be hard-pressed to hide his angst when monkeys [damning bits] fly out of Manafort's butt [mouth]. He's probably expecting the "Red Wave" predicted by his orange avatar.

Manafort is trained KGB...

He is more likely to go all "Herman the German" before he flips on Putin errr Cheetolini

Later,
ElectEngr

Yah, but when Manafort's training runs up against someone who is trained to deal with KGB-trained individuals, anything can happen.

He is more likely to go all "Herman the German" before he flips on Putin errr Cheetolini

Later,
ElectEngr

Yah, but when Manafort's training runs up against someone who is trained to deal with KGB-trained individuals, anything can happen.

WTF?

"Herman the German"?

What, is he going to lead the Romans in to the Teutoberger Wald and then ambush them?

Perhaps Elect is thinking of Schultzie?

Later,
ElectEngr

WTF?

"Herman the German"?

What, is he going to lead the Romans in to the Teutoberger Wald and then ambush them?

Perhaps Elect is thinking of Schultzie?

Ya, the man's not a frigging Hydra agent with a cyanide capsule in his tooth. He's a chubby old guy who's looking to die in jail.

He is more likely to go all "Herman the German" before he flips on <strike> Putin </strike> errr Cheetolini

Later,
ElectEngr

There's a UBB code for strikethrough. Just replace the angle brackets with square brackets.

- - - Updated - - -

Trausti will be hard-pressed to hide his angst when monkeys [damning bits] fly out of Manafort's butt [mouth]. He's probably expecting the "Red Wave" predicted by his orange avatar.

You're just jealous of his superior intellect, which he clearly gets from his superior white genes.

Later,
ElectEngr

Manafort is almost certainly a Russian asset, perhaps even a witting one, but he's definitely not KGB-trained.

Did you notice how quickly Maria Butina flipped and cooperated with investigators? Manafort appears to be behaving very differently.

I suspect Manafort is more concerned about pissing off Putin than anything about rump.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

He is more likely to go all "Herman the German" before he flips on <strike> Putin </strike> errr Cheetolini

Later,
ElectEngr

There's a UBB code for strikethrough. Just replace the angle brackets with square brackets.

- - - Updated - - -
... and use upper case. (Doesn't work otherwise)

You're just jealous of his superior intellect, which he clearly gets from his superior white genes.

Troo, troo... may father was one of those dumbass Ashkenazi jews, and my mother a brainless Celtic wannabe princess. If only I was as Norwedish as those blonde geniuses with their brilliant blue eyes and awesome hairdos!
Donald-trump-hair-blown-by-wind.jpg

Manafort Pleads Guilty

link

article said:
U.S. President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort has agreed to plead guilty to two criminal counts as part of a deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, according to federal court documents released on Friday.

Manafort will plead guilty to one count of conspiracy against the United States and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice, according to documents filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
So now we wait to see how big this domino is.

Considering Manafort's behavior thus far, I wouldn't be surprised if he attempts to bamboozle Mueller.

Actually, I'd surprised if he didn't try to bamboozle Mueller.

Considering Manafort's behavior thus far, I wouldn't be surprised if he attempts to bamboozle Mueller.

Actually, I'd surprised if he didn't try to bamboozle Mueller.

I don't think Mueller is at risk of getting bamboozled by anyone. He seems to be a hell of a lot more competent than any of the people he's going up against and has amassed a mountain of evidence to back up everything that he's doing.

Manafort may be dumb enough to try and bamboozle him, but it would be a failed attempt where Manafort would quickly be bitch slapped back into line.

Back
Top Bottom