• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"Me Too" Judge Roy Moore

What do you want to bet Keurig sales do extremely well over the Thanksgiving holiday? I give it a week before all those outraged Moore fans have second thoughts about giving up that nice, convenient 16 oz. cup of flavored coffee that took less than 2 minutes to brew.

https://twitter.com/dineshdsouza/status/929709895603097600

Dinesh D'Souza said:
I was lukewarm on Roy Moore until the last-minute smear. Now we must elect him to show that the @washingtonpost sleaze attack failed

So he was lukewarm about Roy Moore until he found out about the 14 year old and the 16 year olds. Now he firmly supports Roy Moore, because if there's one thing that lets you know someone deserves your full support, it's pedophilia. That must be why Republicans hated Obama so much: he never molested any children.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you want to bet Keurig sales do extremely well over the Thanksgiving holiday? I give it a week before all those outraged Moore fans have second thoughts about giving up that nice, convenient 16 oz. cup of flavored coffee that took less than 2 minutes to brew.

Well, being anti-pedophilia will really hurt your sales with Republicans, who make up a sizable portion of the population. Do you think there are enough anti-pedophile shoppers to offset the huge losses they will get from loss of Republican customers?

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/gadsden_residents_say_moores_b.html

Roy Moore's penchant for flirting with teen girls was "common knowledge" and "not a big secret" around Gadsden, according to some area residents.

Wendy Miller told The Post that she was 14 and working as Santa's helper at the Gadsden Mall in 1977 when Moore first spoke with her and told her she looked pretty. Two years later, when she was 16, he asked her out on dates, although her mother wouldn't let her go.
Usry, who was a teenager at the time, remembers seeing Moore at the mall often.
"He would go and flirt with all the young girls," he said. "It'd seem like every Friday or Saturday night (you'd see him) walking around the mall, like the kids did."
---

What an old lecher!

Surprising that Derec would defend
Not exactly defending him, in the sense that if accusation are true he did nothing wrong.

It was both illegal and wrong.

But
a) nothing has been proven yet.

By what standard? The woman's testimony along with the supporting evidence is much more convincing than Moore's feeble denials.

b) it was a very long time ago

Not so long ago that it's not still negatively impacting his victim's life. Same goes for the woman who spoke today.

c) it's a relatively low level offense.

Says the rape apologist.

P.S.: This newest accuser is alleging actual assault. However, since she's been dug up by Gloria Allred, I'd take these claims with this.

Why? Does Allred commonly represent people with false stories?

I would love to see a poll right now. How many Republicans are OK with pedophilia?

Did it start with Roy Moore? Josh Duggar? Denny Hastert? Exactly when did we reach the point when pedophilia became a fine and acceptable thing for upstanding members of society?

Surprising that Derec would defend
Not exactly defending him, in the sense that if accusation are true he did nothing wrong.
But
a) nothing has been proven yet.
b) it was a very long time ago
c) it's a relatively low level offense.

Where do you get "racist"? Should he have gone after black teenage girls too to avoid disparate impact?

Theocrat, that I'd give you. But I have seen no evidence of racism.

P.S.: This newest accuser is alleging actual assault. However, since she's been dug up by Gloria Allred, I'd take these claims with this.
main_900.jpg

I can´t say that after all these years reading your posts that I´m surprised seeing you defend the racist child molester.

I would love to see a poll right now. How many Republicans are OK with pedophilia?

Did it start with Roy Moore? Josh Duggar? Denny Hastert? Exactly when did we reach the point when pedophilia became a fine and acceptable thing for upstanding members of society?

When Donald Pervert Trump bragged about walking into the Miss USA dressing rooms without warning to see the girls unclothes, and the fucking Trumpsters elected him anyway.

When Donald Pervert Trump bragged about walking into the Miss USA dressing rooms without warning to see the girls unclothes, and the fucking Trumpsters elected him anyway.

Oh, there are specific allegations of pedophilia leveled against Trump.

Trump supporters got her to drop the charges by intimidating her with anonymous death threats, remember? That's why I'm curious to find out just how many of them are pro-pedophilia.

Seeing the Republican Party splinter? We have the "religious right" supporting this fuck and the establishment right who likely is responsible for this coming out to begin with! The Democrats don't even know what to do with this thing. They might stay the heck out of it and hope the voters of Alabama aren't the dumb... well, just hope.

Trump supporters got her to drop the charges by intimidating her with anonymous death threats, remember? That's why I'm curious to find out just how many of them are pro-pedophilia.

You are correct! I had forgotten about that one in the avalanche of Trump crimes... yet 30+% in this country still support and defend him. Sickening. But that explains who is still defending/supporting Roy Moore, too.

The deplorables.

Dirty Old Man Song..

Dirty
You are a dirty ol' man
You can't keep your hands to yourself
You are a dirty ol' man
Go mess around with somebody else
Now I've done told you
That you can look but please don't touch
But you don't understand what I mean
Can't you see I'm not old enough
You say that ain't, ain't nothing
But a number (number)
You're much too experienced for me
Oh all you want to do is take my love
All you want is another victory
Dirty ol' man
You are a dirty ol' man
Next time you see me
You can speak but please don't stuck
'Cause I believed every word you said
And here I am with a broken heart
Don't run your game now
Don't waste it on a date
No, no, no, no, no
'Cause you're…

Dirty ol' man
You are a dirty ol' man
Dirty, dirty, dirty ol' man
A dirty, dirty, dirty ol' man

Songwriters: Kenneth Gamble / Kenny Gamble / Leon Huff
Dirty Ol' Man lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc

You are correct! I had forgotten about that one in the avalanche of Trump crimes... yet 30+% in this country still support and defend him. Sickening. But that explains who is still defending/supporting Roy Moore, too.

The deplorables.

In other words, the deplorables are letting the whole world know why they deserve the moniker.

In other news, a man spent five years in jail for doing less than Roy Moore is accused of doing. Good thing for Republicans that we're ignoring the Magna Carta now.

Back
Top Bottom