• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mirror Universe Caption Contest

Thanks,

“Shee, you guys are so unhip it’s a wonder your bums don’t fall off.”

orig

Shee, you guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off.

4DhLJ.So.91.jpeg

Shee, you guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off.

Laughed at first, but then hey its a good look for him.

ZipHead wins!

Yaay!

"I've got a cheap piece of crap to sell on TV. Send me an Australian."

You people outside the US might not get it.

Yaay!

You are right. I don’t. Still:

For some reason here in the states, and maybe Canada too, when someone wants to sell cheap pieces of crap like copper pans or vegetable slicers, they get a person with an Aussie accent. Here's an example.:

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/EWdOE-p9NOU[/YOUTUBE]

Yaay!

For some reason here in the states, and maybe Canada too, when someone wants to sell cheap pieces of crap like copper pans or vegetable slicers, they get a person with an Aussie accent. Here's an example.:

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/EWdOE-p9NOU[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know what that's an example of, but an Aussie accent isn't it.

Maybe an Australian who has lived in Canada for a while. The idioms didn't seem forced and he pronounced tomato correctly (there is only one right way). Having said that, I'm terrible with accents; to me he sounded English.

Maybe an Australian who has lived in Canada for a while. The idioms didn't seem forced and he pronounced tomato correctly (there is only one right way). Having said that, I'm terrible with accents; to me he sounded English.

Okay, what about this guy?

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/U9tOCihrLak[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

Yaay!

View attachment 17809

GMB wins it because I like The Wolverine.

I looked him up and I don't seem to find his birthplace. Apparently he;s not important enough to have a wiki. His bio on his web site says this: Daniel Green, Internationally known Chef, Host, International Television Personality and Award Winning Author also known as The Model Cook™, is a Healthy Eating Expert and world renowned Television Celebrity Cook in England, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai and the USA.

No mention of Australia so I will accept being wrong about him.

But still, it's strange to sell cheap crap they've got to hire people with foreign accents.

Could be worse. Could be the French. :tomato:

Cow-fart.jpg

You bloody ripper!

Attachments

• Hengist_takes_Tankris_hostage.jpg
    Hengist_takes_Tankris_hostage.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom