• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

MLB 2023

OMG! Seattle may still have a shot at Wild card.
Aren’t they only 1/2 game out? If so, that’s a pretty decent shot.
We're in trouble. Tonight is almost a must win game. Really like Miller. But he's a one pitch guy. He needs to develop his off speed stuff. Houston is a very good fast ball hitting team. And our bullpen is spent. Will be tough game.

Looks like they still have a shot at the division. Have to win out though.

The Mariners have changed. They don't have the old second half of the season tank anymore.

I live about 7 blocks from the stadium and can se it from the roof.

I went to a game way back just to say I've been there. It is a great stadium.

When I am watching a Seahawks home game on TV I hear the air cannon that fires for a score before I hear it on TV.

Philly seems deflated. I think they wanted another crack at the Astros. Hope they shake it off by later today!

Texas Rangers win eleven straight on the road to burn through the playoffs. My part of North Texas is going crazy.

Texas Rangers win eleven straight on the road to burn through the playoffs. My part of North Texas is going crazy.
With all do respect that was a rather forgettable series. Just saying.

With all do respect that was a rather forgettable series. Just saying.
Yeah, you're probably right. It wasn't quite a sweep, but a five game series shows that the teams weren't that evenly matched. The excitement around here is mostly to due with the fact that it's the team's first championship in the fifty years they've been located in North Texas, and the fact that ten or eleven years ago they lost one in a truly heartbreaking fashion.

Back
Top Bottom