• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

MLB 2023

Saw Ohtani is on pace for potentially fastest ever 40-40, one of the most exclusive clubs in professional baseball. Currently has 39 SBs and 38 HRs. Only five have achieved this and no one has completed the task in August.

He'd be joining the likes of John Kruk, Mo Vaughn, and Johnny Bench.

...I might need to get a better fact checker.

Are you sure about Ohtani? Last tear Acuna became the founding member of the 40/70 club.

I just don’t get it with this new rule that when a game goes into extra innings, the innings start with a runner automatically at second base. WTAF? :unsure: Haven’t watched much baseball this year so just learned about that.
I like it. It speeds up the game. Super disappointed by my Ms. They’ve folded like a cheap suade suit.

All the top team have been going through slumps.

Ohtani gets to 40-40 in style,

If he goes on at his season rate, he would make 50-50 by game 160.

Joel Youngblood, please hold my beer. The funny thing about the article is that it is from August 4, 2024... and has a sub byline of "It never happened before and will likely never happen again", and it is happening again... on steroids!... within a month of the article's publication.

Back
Top Bottom