• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Morality Is Often Harmful

You made that up
No, I think it follows.

The complaint was that people do hurtful things because of morality, and therefore morality is bad. But, if morality is bad, then there's nothing wrong with doing hurtful things. If morality is bad, then maybe one should do hurtful immoral things in order to avoid being moral.

The way out of that contradiction would be to offer up a moral system that doesn't allow for doing hurtful things.

Or maybe the right move would be to focus our ire on hypocrisy rather than on morality itself.

It's been my experience that people who want others to change their behavior in order to improve the world, seldom want to examine their own behavior. Perhaps, they consider it finished, and job well done.

Reactions: WAB
I forgot what a charming puppy dog you were, bilby.

:joy:

Edited for clarity: If you have a penis, stay the fuck out of the ladies' bathroom.

^

The above is not directed at those rare individuals you mentioned, bilby, but for the vast number of garden-variety 'normal' male CDs and sissies who will use this transgender trend as a means of getting their rocks off.

That 'vast number' approximates to zero. Despite your rather disgusting fantasies.

Almost nobody gets their rocks off looking at other people in public bathrooms. Largely because there's really not a lot to be seen.

Way to go, puppy dog. And what disgusting fantasies would those be? Please clarify. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

The above is not directed at those rare individuals you mentioned, bilby, but for the vast number of garden-variety 'normal' male CDs and sissies who will use this transgender trend as a means of getting their rocks off.

In that case, we'd better ban poofters from the men's room so that they can't get a look at your shrivelled little willy while you're peeing.

Man can take care of themselves. It's the women I'm concerned for. But thanks for playing along.

And how the hell did you know I had a shrivelled little willy? You've been peeping through my window, haven't ya?

Why do we have ladies and men's toilets at all? There's no logic here? Why is it not ok for a man to use the ladies? Or vice versa.

Why not just call them toilets? And let whoever is in need use them?

It's one thing if we're talking about the toilet in a night club, where bathrooms have a variety of functions other than just peeing or pooping. But apart from that, I don't get it?

Security and/or modesty issues associated with body functions. Young females could feel vulnerable, for example, with male presence next to their cubicle or near their door. There may be voyeurs or perverts who take advantage of unisex toilets, etc.

Quite, as they used to say. These modern-day regressives like to pretend that there's no such thing as a potty fetish. Or a cloacal fetish, as I think it's also termed.

And, just to irritate bilby, to clarify:

If you have the desire to wear women's undies, and are a cuck, a sissy, or a tranny (and I do not refer to individuals with more complex gender-identity issues or real, biological, physiological, androgynous complications - all of which are very serious and of which I am not ignorant, the cute little puppy's sweeping assumptions notwithstanding)—

Please stay the fuck out of the ladies' bathroom. Thanks, hons.

Security and/or modesty issues associated with body functions. Young females could feel vulnerable, for example, with male presence next to their cubicle or near their door. There may be voyeurs or perverts who take advantage of unisex toilets, etc.

Oh, come off it. Loads of places have unisex toilets. They're not having any of these problems. Until you can show this is an issue where we do have unisex toilets, I'm calling bullshit.

And "modesty associated with body functions"... Ayatollah Khamenei... is it you?

Depends on the country and the culture, and where they have been installed, in schools for instance may be a very bad idea. Nor is the idea of unisex toilets necessarily supported by all users. Some folks do not feel comfortable sharing facilities with strangers. There should be a choice.

Just to be clear...I'm not talking about rows of single occupancy stalls facing the street where you lock the door, but a toilet block with rows of urinals in the open inside the block with its row of stalls behind the urinals, that a female has to walk behind a bunch of guys taking a leak to get to her stall, for example. The former is not a problem, but the latter I'd say is unacceptable for a significant number of females and males, perhaps more so for the elderly.

Reactions: WAB
And "modesty associated with body functions"... Ayatollah Khamenei... is it you?
Ah yes the very old Í don't have that problem therefore no-one does too'.

So you do? I don't think anybody has this problem. Not anybody without a serious mental problem.

And if they did, I suspect it's a result of Victorian/end of the 19'th century extreme uptightness about sex. The sooner we expose people to normal human behaviors the sooner these will dissapear. The sooner the better.

I am aware that USA was settled by predominantly loopy Christian extremists. And this may still have an effect on "moral" conduct. It's no less loopy. The sooner it goes the better. it's just weird.

Oh, come off it. Loads of places have unisex toilets. They're not having any of these problems. Until you can show this is an issue where we do have unisex toilets, I'm calling bullshit.

Depends on the country and the culture, and where they have been installed, in schools for instance may be a very bad idea. Nor is the idea of unisex toilets necessarily supported by all users. Some folks do not feel comfortable sharing facilities with strangers. There should be a choice.

I have never gone to a school that didn't have unisex toilets. Not that I can recall. In Sweden toilets are rarely gendered. It's associated with fanciness. So bars and restaurants will have gendered toilets to seem fancy. But I've always gone on the ladies when the gents have been occupied. I've had plenty of women standing loitering behind me when I pee in the urinal. So I don't think anybody respects it here much. Other than when respecting it is just practical.

I have nothing against unisex bathrooms. If a person wants to go into one of those, by choice, then fine. This is non-controversial. I say go ahead, set them up, build them, and make all parties know that hey! this is a unisex bathroom. If you are TG, or unsure, or feel more comfortable going into this bathroom, then by all means, go ahead.

What I am against is this: "Perverts" — and by this admittedly poisonous and silly word I only mean people who have divergent interests, interests of a sexual nature that I reckon most people don't have — using this TG trend as a means of getting their jollies.

Folks, despite what bilby insinuated in his rather hateful post where he accused me of having "disgusting fantasies" without knowing what the hell he was talking about or even whom is was talking to (me!:wave2:), I am pretty well-informed and have read much about this subject, because I deal with my own sexual identity issues every single day.

Not only that, in my travels over the past sixteen years, since I've been online, I've been to countless sites and countless bulletin boards, and have met countless individuals who share my sexual and emotional experiences and feelings. I know many cross-dressers. Many of them are cuckolds, and many of them love to refer to themselves as sissies. And many of them have a major Oedipal complex/fetish, and some of the stuff that gets them off would probably make a lot of people laugh like hell. Along with this is very often a potty fetish. I have had many conversations with lots of CDs and sissies, and have interacted with them on many sites, in one way or another (not intimately). I'm not a CD or a sissy myself, but I sympathize greatly, since I have a wicked (and I mean wicked) fascination with all things feminine.

I often wonder if I was supposed to have been born a woman. I have precious little to zero interest in a lot of the things men are interested in, like sports (Okay I'm a Jet's fan, but that's about it), hunting, mechanical things, puttering, building, fighting (can't fucking stand bullies or any knuckle-dragging asshole who wants to start swinging his big hairy mitts as soon as he hears something he doesn't agree with), fishing (ick:frown:), etc.

I have always been much more comfortable around women. I feel at ease and at home when I'm with women. I work in healthcare, and have done it for more than 30 years, and mainly because I'm a nurturing kind of guy and because healthcare is a field dominated by women.

I am gentle and femmy (ladies I work with tell my about my "gay wave" and many people have assumed I am gay, though I am strongly hetero (as are most of the CDs and cucks and sissies I've known) - weird, huh?) and soft and small and delicate.

ONWARDS! (skip a little brother...) :joy:

Bottom line (pun intended): Read some James Joyce, or some of Rimbaud's poems. The potty fetish abounds, and I honestly don't think anyone wants their wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, or daughter, sitting in a stall next to a two hundred pound guy who likes to wear granny panties and who just might be having a grand old time listening in.

Just sayin'.

Sex segregated bathrooms make about as much sense as racially segregated bathrooms, and many places have unisex bathrooms, anyway.

It just seems like segregation for the sake of segregation.

Holy crap (pun intended). bigfield, couple questions for ya:

Do you have kids?

Do you have daughters?

IF you had a daughter (you may have a daughter, I have no clue. I don't even know if you're male or female, or somewhere in between):

Q: Would you want your daughter sitting in a stall right next to a 200 lb. guy wearing granny panties who, because most public bathrooms don't have white noise or piped-in music like they probably should, possibly listening in and having a grand old time with himself?

Caveat: I admit, the hypothetical girl is not really harmed, though IMO she has been violated.

Think about it. These people exist. There was one guy who was arrested at a county fair or someplace (my memory is Swiss cheese, but I bet Yagooglebing would find it), who had crept in under the makeshift outhouses with a flashlight and a gas mask. He was covered in urine and excrement when they dragged him out.

:horsecrap:

Reactions: DBT
Q: Would you want your daughter sitting in a stall right next to a 200 lb. guy wearing granny panties who, because most public bathrooms don't have white noise or piped-in music like they probably should, possibly listening in and having a grand old time with himself?

Instead of dealing with facts, people sometimes need to invent problems in order to defend their unfounded fears.

Why do we have ladies and men's toilets at all? There's no logic here? Why is it not ok for a man to use the ladies? Or vice versa.

Why not just call them toilets? And let whoever is in need use them?

It's one thing if we're talking about the toilet in a night club, where bathrooms have a variety of functions other than just peeing or pooping. But apart from that, I don't get it?

I've been saying this for years. Two bathrooms: Urinals and stalls. A common sink area.

Instead of dealing with facts, people sometimes need to invent problems in order to defend their unfounded fears.

I dunno if you're really trying, bigfield.

I'm just gonna post the first article that came up in my keyword search for "problems" that exist which you seem to think I am "inventing":

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/...bused-women-and-children-amanda-prestigiacomo

From another, similar article, same source, a really good quote from the author of the article:

But by all means, let's continue to cast conservatives as bigots for caring about privacy or having concerns about the exploitation of transgender laws and guidelines by sexual predators

Last edited:
Reactions: DBT
I have come to personally hate morality.

It is often used to hurt people.

It often goes like this:

You did something that makes me feel bad in some way so now I get to hurt you to correct your behavior to help myself feel better.

When atrocities and crimes against humanity are committed, the person who is committing them thinks they are doing a good thing. At the risk of a Godwin, Hitler wrote in his book Mein Kampf making many allusions that killing Jews are a good thing, and Stalin did think so too. Che Guerva, Pol Pot, all dictators like them believe they are doing a good thing.

The Antifa people and other Trump opposers are eroding our Constitutional rights and liberties (as in manspreading and personal pronouns in NTC here in America and in Canada bills C16 and the Anti-Blasphemy bill are prime examples. They think they are doing.

To take away a successful person's money and give it to somebody "less fortunate" are good and moral things. To some people.

Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church sheer utter crap about hating Homosexuals is another example. Christians who hate atheists and discriminates against them to no end do it in the name of their own morality

There are many examples that can be used to show just how much crap Morality actually is, because a lot of it is just an excuse to hurt people.

And I despise this excuse to no end.

Thank you for admitting that you hate morality. I wish your fellow white supremacists were as honest as you are.

I have come to personally hate morality.

It is often used to hurt people.

It often goes like this:

You did something that makes me feel bad in some way so now I get to hurt you to correct your behavior to help myself feel better.

When atrocities and crimes against humanity are committed, the person who is committing them thinks they are doing a good thing. At the risk of a Godwin, Hitler wrote in his book Mein Kampf making many allusions that killing Jews are a good thing, and Stalin did think so too. Che Guerva, Pol Pot, all dictators like them believe they are doing a good thing.

The Antifa people and other Trump opposers are eroding our Constitutional rights and liberties (as in manspreading and personal pronouns in NTC here in America and in Canada bills C16 and the Anti-Blasphemy bill are prime examples. They think they are doing.

To take away a successful person's money and give it to somebody "less fortunate" are good and moral things. To some people.

Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church sheer utter crap about hating Homosexuals is another example. Christians who hate atheists and discriminates against them to no end do it in the name of their own morality

There are many examples that can be used to show just how much crap Morality actually is, because a lot of it is just an excuse to hurt people.

And I despise this excuse to no end.

Thank you for admitting that you hate morality. I wish your fellow white supremacists were as honest as you are.

I must have missed something (there were a lot of snipped/moderated posts).

Where was it established that Rayschism is a white supremacist?

Edited in: Hmm, checked Rayschism's profile. No info as to gender or race.

I dunno if you're really trying, bigfield.

I'm just gonna post the first article that came up in my keyword search for "problems" that exist which you seem to think I am "inventing":

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/...bused-women-and-children-amanda-prestigiacomo

From another, similar article, same source, a really good quote from the author of the article:

But by all means, let's continue to cast conservatives as bigots for caring about privacy or having concerns about the exploitation of transgender laws and guidelines by sexual predators

Fucking ridiculous. Rather than dealing with the actual problems, you're choosing to let transgender people suffer instead.

You asked what I would want for my daughter. What if my daughter was trans? I would expect her to be able to use the women's room without anyone looking up her dress or in her pants to make sure she had the right genitals.

Back
Top Bottom