• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Most attractive Governor, Representitive, Senator currently in office (or those just leaving)

senor boogie woogie

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
Agnostic
Are there any Governors, Representitives, Senators, Mayors or other similar people that you find attractive?

Some of you know me and my politics but I have always found Alexandra Ocasio Cortez to be a beautiful girl. Because she "checks all the boxes" physically of women I like, ethnic, dark skin, dark hair, brown eyes, nice body. AOC has it going on. Too young for me though.

Nikki Haley. About the same thing as AOC except she is closer to my age. My only problem with Haley is that she doesnt seem to smile a lot, when she does, she is gorgeous (to me). But I wonder if she couldnt benefit from smoking a nice joint, having a nice drink and take a long nice soak in the hot tub and then have someone rub her feet.

Gretchen Whitmer. Another attractive woman I would never vote for. Just has this middle age "mommy" thing going on. Her Republican challenger Tudor Whatshername was also beautiful, with me thinking, is Michigan a land of beautiful women. I always think of women from that part of America to have no makeup, wear huge glasses and wear tights to Walmart. Dunno.

Tulsi Gabbard. Her I think is sexy as hell. She could do something about the Lily Munster hair however.

Lauren Boebart. Beautiful.

Not an elected official but someone in the beltway of politics, Huma Abedin. I cannot believe that her ex-husband, that weird Screech looking nerd of a man named Weiner would cheat on Huma. But I dont know Huma, and maybe she is a bitch. Dunno.

I like women so all my choices are such, so it would be interesting of those who like men, your choice.

Ted Cruz
original.png

I never understood why Sarah Palin was called super-attractive. I'd find her plain even if I liked her character and political views.

Since it's just fantasy anyway, I can afford to play very "hard-to-get" when contemplating the pulchritude of celebrities. There is only one female political figure who seems especially attractive to me: Michelle Obama. (Someone once said in response to this "Oh, so you like chubby." Nope, overweight turns me off. But there is a full-figure a few inches shy of overweight which is perfection!)

Boebert made a passable prostitute. Not much of a Congress woman though.

I'm afraid some Lefties imitate the Haters and Traitors in spreading lies.
thedailybeast said:
The allegations quickly circulated in anti-Trump “Resistance” communities online. Occupy Democrats, a popular liberal Twitter account, conceded that it wasn’t clear whether the allegations were accurate. But it urged its nearly 400,000 Twitter followers to retweet the claims “IF YOU THINK THAT IT SOUNDS TRUE” anyway. Boebert’s name trended on Twitter.

Aw, dont be funny. I had no idea this would cause so much animosity.
It probably would have gotten a very different response in a humor subforum.

It still probably wouldn't have gotten much response from me. Good looks aren't such an advantage for male politicians. Some, but not as much as for females.
Tom

ETA ~I also pay little attention to the visual aspects of political stuff, and am bad at remembering faces. I'm not entirely sure I could pick my home states current representatives out of a police lineup.~

How the fuck did 15 year olds find this forum? Shouldn't they be on Tik Tok or something?
Actually sbg is an old-timer here... from way back. As this isn't actually about politics, ponder if it belongs more in MD or M&PC.

Aw, dont be funny. I had no idea this would cause so much animosity.
I find that very difficult to believe, but if it is true, you should consider professional help in building some empathy and understanding of human nature.

It's not easy, but it's very much worthwhile.

Are there any Governors, Representitives, Senators, Mayors or other similar people that you find attractive?

Some of you know me and my politics but I have always found Alexandra Ocasio Cortez to be a beautiful girl. Because she "checks all the boxes" physically of women I like, ethnic, dark skin, dark hair, brown eyes, nice body. AOC has it going on. Too young for me though.

Nikki Haley. About the same thing as AOC except she is closer to my age. My only problem with Haley is that she doesnt seem to smile a lot, when she does, she is gorgeous (to me). But I wonder if she couldnt benefit from smoking a nice joint, having a nice drink and take a long nice soak in the hot tub and then have someone rub her feet.

Gretchen Whitmer. Another attractive woman I would never vote for. Just has this middle age "mommy" thing going on. Her Republican challenger Tudor Whatshername was also beautiful, with me thinking, is Michigan a land of beautiful women. I always think of women from that part of America to have no makeup, wear huge glasses and wear tights to Walmart. Dunno.

Tulsi Gabbard. Her I think is sexy as hell. She could do something about the Lily Munster hair however.

Lauren Boebart. Beautiful.

Not an elected official but someone in the beltway of politics, Huma Abedin. I cannot believe that her ex-husband, that weird Screech looking nerd of a man named Weiner would cheat on Huma. But I dont know Huma, and maybe she is a bitch. Dunno.

I like women so all my choices are such, so it would be interesting of those who like men, your choice.
Is this a joke? Were living in the 21st century right?

"These comments attempt to cut much deeper, striking women at what misogynists see as their most valuable characteristics: appearance, sexual purity, sweetness and submissiveness."

Yes! Every time I see Mitch McConnell I just want to swoon.
Those beady eyes, tough skin and shiny carapace drive be crazy!

He is quite handsome for a turtle.

He is quite handsome for a turtle.
I seriously doubt the other turtles would agree with you. At least that's what a few of the shit eating turtles who hang out in my yard have told me. His shit isn't worthy of their appetites. This thread is so stupid, I thought I'd add some more to it.

Back
Top Bottom