• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"Moving forward" vs Prosecuting Criminals

Rumors are flying that Trump doesn't trust Pence to pardon him.

Well isn't that just precious?
Maybe he can get Pence to sign a promissory note saying that if he gets to play president, he will pardon Trump.
If Pence doesn't do it, Trump can sue him.

But seriously it seems to me that Trump is slowly coming to realize that whether it's the fed or the States, they're going to put him in jail if they can. So yeah, he's talking about everything from the ghost of Cesar Chavez to martial law. Meanwhile he probably has someone checking residential properties around Moscow and Riyadh...

Don't forget that $400 million personal loan that will be coming due he almost certainly owes to the Russians. His son Eric pretty much said so. They can get all the loans they want from Russia. The Russians may come looking for him too. That's why Trump is so reluctant to do anything against Putin. He's Moscow Trump.

Rumors are flying that Trump doesn't trust Pence to pardon him.

Well isn't that just precious?
Maybe he can get Pence to sign a promissory note saying that if he gets to play president, he will pardon Trump.
If Pence doesn't do it, Trump can sue him.

But seriously it seems to me that Trump is slowly coming to realize that whether it's the fed or the States, they're going to put him in jail if they can. So yeah, he's talking about everything from the ghost of Cesar Chavez to martial law. Meanwhile he probably has someone checking residential properties around Moscow and Riyadh...

Don't forget that $400 million personal loan that will be coming due he almost certainly owes to the Russians. His son Eric pretty much said so. They can get all the loans they want from Russia. The Russians may come looking for him too. That's why Trump is so reluctant to do anything against Putin. He's Moscow Trump.

I can't wait for when all Russian loans come due and all the properties are rebranded TЯUMP . . .

I can't wait for when all Russian loans come due and all the properties are rebranded TЯUMP . . .

Surely it would be Трамп ?

While that might be accurate, TЯUMP is both funnier and actually accessible to his legendarily stupid followers.

While that might be accurate, TЯUMP is both funnier and actually accessible to his legendarily stupid followers.

I'd rather they feel uncomfortable and confused. They should feel uncomfortable for betraying our country to the Russians. Is it too late to force him to sign the new stimulus checks that way?

Is it too late to force him to sign the new stimulus checks that way?

It all comes down to whether Rump thinks that signing the bill is in his own best interest. He completely ignores doing the smallest things that could improve his reputation to any sane person. He appears to have gone AWOL on the job of president since the election. He spends all of his time trying to pull shit to stay in poser without actually doing his job. Your guess is as good as mine whether he thinks that signing the stimulus bill will be a good thing for him or not a good thing for him.

Back
Top Bottom