• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mueller investigation

Now those who desperately hung on to the belief that Obama was foreign in spite of all the evidence are called "birthers". I wonder what name should be applied to those who desperately hold on to the belief that Trump is an asset of Putin.

Poo-poos?

Trump was/is a birther. Will the next president be a poo-poo?

Seems likely.

Now those who desperately hung on to the belief that Obama was foreign in spite of all the evidence are called "birthers". I wonder what name should be applied to those who desperately hold on to the belief that Trump is an asset of Putin.

Poo-poos?

Seems likely.

So your answer to substantive points is to join in with ad Homs?

Really.

I have two words for this nonsense: Roger Stone. Roger Stone is indicted for conspiring with another Trump campaign official and WikiLeaks to release or intend to release info from the DNC server. That's about as big as the Watergate scandal. As discussed before, what makes it more related to Russia is the contact with Russian agent Guccifer 2.0, the meeting with Russians, etc. Now of course Barr's words are going to summarize this in some innocuous seeming way to provide cover, but it is impossible now at this point to cry about conspiracy theorists while there was an actual group of people conspiring to commit crimes and who did commit crimes and then obstructed justice after the fact.

People can posture and name-call and lie by omission on this, but the fact remains there are indictments of Stone describing the criminal behaviors with WikiLeaks. Barr can re-frame this as not-Russia but we all know it's a proxy and has Russia fingerprints on it.

Poo-poos?

Seems likely.

Calling Trump a birther is an adhom? Notice I was responding to Jason, not anything you wrote.

Calling Trump a birther is an adhom? Notice I was responding to Jason, not anything you wrote.

The birthers were fond of accusing me of refusing to address their substantive points.

They didn't have any substantive points, but they accused me of refusing to address them anyway.

The birthers were fond of accusing me of refusing to address their substantive points. They didn't have any substantive points, but they accused me of refusing to address them anyway.

So your issue was they didn’t have substantive points. Great, because, as has been demonstrated to you repeatedly, there are multiple substantive points here. So now you can grow up and address them instead of childishly throwing your poo-poo around.

Last edited:
The birthers were fond of accusing me of refusing to address their substantive points. They didn't have any substantive points, but they accused me of refusing to address them anyway.

So your issue was they didn’t have substantive points. Great, because, as has been demonstrated to you repeatedly, there are multiple substantive points here. So now you can grow up and address them instead of childishly throwing your poo-poo around.

Why didn't you tell Mueller?

He's the one that provided them to us, as has been abundantly demonstrated already.

Mueller already knows about the indictments of Roger Stone.

He's the one that provided them to us, as has been abundantly demonstrated already.

And yet, his conclusion is not the one you desperately crave.

Ad hom.

Perhaps your analysis of these points is off. By a lot.

Perhaps you should demonstrate that by actually countering my analysis instead of wasting everyone's time pretending you can insult the points away.

And yet, his conclusion is not the one you desperately crave. Perhaps your analysis of these points is off. By a lot.

No, there's nothing off by a lot here since Mueller's investigation led to indictments of Roger Stone ala WikiLeaks collusion. Being dismissive, doesn't make it go away.

And yet, his conclusion is not the one you desperately crave. Perhaps your analysis of these points is off. By a lot.

No, there's nothing off by a lot here since Mueller's investigation led to indictments of Roger Stone ala WikiLeaks collusion. Being dismissive, doesn't make it go away.

Yet in spite of your desires, it didn't lead to an indictment of Trump. That was the goal. Given that you are still holding on to this it does show you have issues with the report.

My issue with Barr`s report of the Muller report is that there wasn't enough details provided.

My issue with the conclusion of the Muller report as reported in the Barr report is that if we can' tell that there was indications of obstruction, but we can't tell if there was clear obstruction, then maybe the obstruction was very successful at hiding itself. If that is the case, then maybe the evidence for the underlying crime (collusion/conspiracy) was also successfully hidden from Muller by the successful obstruction.

Until we get more details regarding what Muller thinks the indications for obstruction are, we can't be sure what exactly what Miller's conclusion was referring to.

And yet, his conclusion is not the one you desperately crave.

Ad hom.

Perhaps your analysis of these points is off. By a lot.

Perhaps you should demonstrate that by actually countering my analysis instead of wasting everyone's time pretending you can insult the points away.

DurySsgWoAE9KAl.jpg

Yet in spite of your desires, it didn't lead to an indictment of Trump. That was the goal.
That may have been the hope of some, but the DOJ has a policy to not indict a sitting President. Since Mueller reports to the DOJ, there was no real expectation that the DOJ would indict Trump even if Mueller found something that was indictable.

Does this look like the logic of an innocent man?

Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 6.11.31 PM.png

The full report, by simple definition, would be "enough."

And who is the "we" that should "take our victory" and go home, little boy?

... the DOJ has a policy to not indict a sitting President. Since Mueller reports to the DOJ, there was no real expectation that the DOJ would indict Trump even if Mueller found something that was indictable.

You are too cruel. The alt-right wingnuts need lots of libtards to be suffering incredible pain and humiliation, just knowing there was going be an indictment! Without that gratification, what was the point of embracing a fat classless slob in the first place?

Oh, wait. No...

They only need to reassure their fellow alt-right wingnuts that that is and always has been the case. The actual facts of the matter are irrelevant as always, for today's post-truthist, alternative-fact embracing, trumpsucking alt-right wingnuts. They can derive all the satisfaction they need simply be being told what they would like to hear... you know, like NO COLLUSION!*

*(Every time teh donald says that, the PTAFETAW believe another libtard has a heart attack)

Back
Top Bottom