• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mueller investigation

I can't necessarily blame someone from Australia for not being able to see that there was little hope that Trump would do anything to change America's foreign policy approach, which has stayed steady through various different personalities, regardless of what they claim during the campaign trail.

Yes I didn't want to see Australia dragged into another war. When Trump said that he didn't want any more toppling of regimes around the world I hoped it was true.
Trump said:
"We will destroy ISIS. At the same time, we will pursue a new foreign policy that finally learns from the mistakes of the past. We will stop looking to topple regimes and overthrow governments, folks," Trump said, as quoted by The Washington Examiner.

Do you really think Trump didn't commit treason?

I will wait to see the evidence. Why don't you do the same?

Statistically speaking, studies show that you would still support him even if you thought he committed treason, so why is all of these flimsy arguments to convince yourself that he didn't commit treason?
What argunments have I made to say he didn't commit treason?
What do you gain by pretending he isn't a traitor?
What is the evidence he is a traitor?

Yes I didn't want to see Australia dragged into another war. When Trump said that he didn't want any more toppling of regimes around the world I hoped it was true.

You don't want to see anyone oppose Russia.

Never attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence. Besides, I seriously doubt any shill would be paid to troll this forum of all places. Twitter, Facebook and comments sections on popular news sites and blogs is where the eyeballs are.

Last time I checked, Australia wasn't part of the US. We have a thing called a parliament. It's located south of Sydney and before you reach Melbourne. I think George W Bush is a vile cynical callous human being, but it was John Howard and the Liberal Party who dragged Australia into their last war. No one else. Where is your outrage toward them? Or do you think Australia is not responsible or capable enough to make its own decisions with regards to foreign policy?

I gave some reasons and evidence why Papadopoulos is not reliable.

Your reasons are lame.

What is your evidence he is a reliable witness? Or are we just supposed to take your word for it even though you probably didn't know he existed until this week?

Because prosecutors don't get convictions on hearsay.

I actually read the indictment, which I assure I'm more qualified to do than you are. I'm also familiar with how U.S. prosecutors operate and I have a law degree (juris doctorate).

Why should we believe your government would not take action of flimsy hearsay evidence?

Because they can't. I would explain hearsay to you and how it fits into this picture in its full legal context, but I refuse to waste my time ever doing that shit again (explaining to people on the internet how the law really works). You either won't read it, or will ignore it, or interpret it in some way that makes sense to you and only you. Then you'll claim Stupid Victory after I've spent a considerable amount of time researching, providing sources, statutes, case history, and then explaining all relevant information in layman's terms.

The fact is your government does things on flimsy hearsay evidence all the time, and people like you keep cheering for them

Nope. I fear the level of irrelevance I'd have to experience.

Let me know if you want some examples, though i'm sure you now realise that it was you who was being "fucking silly"

That's okay. I don't want any of your examples.

DNksvbnWsAI71le.jpg

*Shocking*

I will wait to see the evidence. Why don't you do the same?

Statistically speaking, studies show that you would still support him even if you thought he committed treason, so why is all of these flimsy arguments to convince yourself that he didn't commit treason?
What argunments have I made to say he didn't commit treason?
What do you gain by pretending he isn't a traitor?
What is the evidence he is a traitor?

Just the evidence that is already out there is enough for a reasonable person to conclude that treason happened (such as the emails that Trump's own son released to the public, or the Manafort indictment). If you are maintaining skepticism, then you simply are in denial, and I think we both know why.

Again, the world already know that you are a traitor-lover. Why go through this dance to convince people that you aren't?

DNksvbnWsAI71le.jpg

*Shocking*
That should be "Up Next: Was Trump aware of Putin's potential ties to Russia".

That said, I never thought we'd see the right-wing in bed with Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

Never attribute to malice what can be explained by incompetence.
Been posting here for a long time. You see all sorts of people. and WP and Will Wiley clearly have agendas.
Besides, I seriously doubt any shill would be paid to troll this forum of all places. Twitter, Facebook and comments sections on popular news sites and blogs is where the eyeballs are.
True, but we didn't think they would be trolled at 12 months ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Been posting here for a long time. You see all sorts of people. and WP and Will Wiley clearly have agendas.
Besides, I seriously doubt any shill would be paid to troll this forum of all places. Twitter, Facebook and comments sections on popular news sites and blogs is where the eyeballs are.

Having an agenda is different from being a troll. A troll would be aware that he is lying, whereas they sound more like dupes who genuinely believe the insanity they spew.

- - - Updated - - -

But don't you see? The problem isn't Russia. The problem is communism!

Unless you are a troll....

Trump said:
"We will destroy ISIS. At the same time, we will pursue a new foreign policy that finally learns from the mistakes of the past. We will stop looking to topple regimes and overthrow governments, folks," Trump said, as quoted by The Washington Examiner.
Don the Con is all about himself, and sometimes his family. This pic should say enough:

gallery-1484925611-mcx-trump-white-house-redecoration-getty.jpg

But even if that didn't convince you, his importing of temporary hospitality workers to his insanely expensive Mar a Lago resort should have provided you all the clue you needed to understand his motivations and lack of concern for, or interest in, regular people...actions speak far louder than mere words.

Don the Con is all about himself, and sometimes his family. This pic should say enough:

View attachment 12977

But even if that didn't convince you, his importing of temporary hospitality workers to his insanely expensive Mar a Lago resort should have provided you all the clue you needed to understand his motivations and lack of concern for, or interest in, regular people...actions speak far louder than mere words.

Trump isn't so different from other Republicans in that regard. None of them care about the regular guy and only care about making the elites even more wealthy.

<pic>

Trump isn't so different from other Republicans in that regard. None of them care about the regular guy and only care about making the elites even more wealthy.
True, but that applies to far too many Dums as well....

True, but that applies to far too many Dums as well....

Dums?

Which AM talk radio show did you hear that clever gem from? That's even more clever than saying Democrat instead Democratic. Because they're rats. Get it? Democrats. Haw haw, that is a clever one!

Back
Top Bottom