• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

My experiences that suggest an intelligent force exists

Note that my metaphysical theories used to be much worse.... it was more arbitrary.... from December 2005:

https://frdbarchive.org/viewtopic.php?t=146333

The matrix - the theory of everything...

As I get closer to this, sabotage seems to keep on happening...
I think I know why...
Because my primary mode of thinking is binary (avoid or don't avoid pain)
And the average of the solution would be the centre of the matrix, and the centre of the matrix = dream/indeterminate/fantasy

I'm already getting very close to it...

Basically it is a 3 x 9 x 3 matrix...

The x is value (truth/false, valuable, worthless)

x=0,y=0,z=0 is indeterminate morality, value, magic.

Note I'm getting confused - I had mixed up x with y... when going from intuitive to logical thinking it reverses...
the y is active/passive (seek/avoid) - it works as a neural network. Intuitive/analogue people think using a neural network.

I think the matrix is binary = 3x9x3 spots (keep getting mixed up) = 81
And I think that it is 2^81 combinations =

2417851639229258349412352 combinations of concepts/ideas
After this I'm going to x=2, y=1 (this matrix is noisy I think? or just thinking too much using magic logic), z=1....

That is where the machine logic mind rests. It doesn't feel - except during sexual type connections where it crosses over to x=-2 y=-1 z=-1.

Maybe true knowledge of the machine mind is a bad thing since it leads to coming to a single spot which is static and not magical (it's "real"), has value, has no intuition/emotion

so choose your path... x = morality (avoid pain/indeterminate/seek pleasure) y = value (true/interminate/false) z = magic (real/indeterminate/imaginary)

If you don't choose a path goto indeterminate...

Lately I've been watching "A Beautiful Mind". I especially watched the scenes about mental illness - sometimes the music repeated every 5 seconds or so. The next day I woke up and I couldn't get that 5 second repeating sound out of my mind. Eventually I discovered that I could usually make myself think of other music - music that I actually liked.

Then I was listening to some of my favourite songs on Youtube. After a few songs I was overwhelmed with emotion. I closed my eyes and shed tears. I thought I was close to God - in part of a game of "hide and seek". I remember also having tears - very strongly - when listening to Spirit Wings a few years ago. I remembered watching an excerpt in a Christian ad when I was a boy:

Note I originally chose a version that cut off the talking at the start.... then I remembered that the speech was relevant to my recent interest in the purpose of suffering.

I found this relevant to "spirit wings".... https://linenum.com/

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 11.52.30 am.png

In post #21 I talked about a tingling sensation during a belief that an intelligent force may be present. Later this morning I saw a GP and am seeing a psychologist later today.

While walking the "You get what you give" song from my playlist played that I mentioned in the first post. I thought that I hadn't been listening to that advice - online I was wanting the maximum gain with the minimum exertion. I also found "what's real can't die" to be interesting. I didn't used to agree with it - but now I do.... I think outside all of the possible simulations there could be some kind of eternal multiverse.

Last edited:
Some more things relating to "LineNum"
The thread about it:

I chose the model because he reminded me of a cool version of Napoleon Dynamite....

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 6.50.23 pm.png

I eventually noticed he had two tattoos.... first I noticed the triangle (in LineNum it was originally upright) and then I noticed the cross near his wrist - that is like the cross in the Christian set of LineNum symbols... if he didn't have glasses to push up then I might not have seen it....

So this 2/2 set of symbols also adds to my belief in an intelligent force though it is a relatively small increase in my belief....

BTW I originally chose magenta as the color for the 5 line symbols because it is an unusual color but white seemed to fit things like the Holy Spirit better. So my beliefs can evolve like some books of the Bible can....

Last edited:
my vocals suck. if you really want to hear me vocalize "there is no intelligent force" i will but then it will end up on facebook.
do you really want to open your app and hear me?

my vocals suck. if you really want to hear me vocalize "there is no intelligent force" i will but then it will end up on facebook.
do you really want to open your app and hear me?
Do you believe that in the future it might be possible to make video games that seem indistinguishable from reality? It so then what if an intelligent force wanted to give hints of its presence?

dude drones, augmented reality is already here.
the future???

dude drones, augmented reality is already here.
the future???
Well the games are pretty realistic but still haven't quite mastered grass yet.... though this was close
flightsim-grass.jpg

the game will seem pretty real when the local PD has FLIR sent in to peer into your home from a drone that is silent with a launch capability of 6 miles and batteries that service 6 hours on a single charge after they triangulate your phone.....
already happened... clue...

Well in post 301 I thought I had a very close connection to reality and an intelligent force.
e.g.
I'm already getting very close to it...

Basically it is a 3 x 9 x 3 matrix...

The x is value (truth/false, valuable, worthless)

x=0,y=0,z=0 is indeterminate morality, value, magic.
Now it seems my linenum projects have got to the next level.
Here is my competition:
shapes1.png shapes2.png

I've come up with at least 8 that are short and have all 4 shapes.... (SOAP BOX, MAX COOL, etc).

Then I wanted to find words that use all 5 shapes - including the star. The star would be A and then the triangle would become D (and in recent versions the triangle was pointing to the right anyway).

So I looked up an anagram solver: A (star), X (cross), O (circle), O (square), D (triangle)

Then it came up with woodwax. After searching the internet I found that wax wood is also a word. So I wasn't sure whether to use woodwax or waxwood. Though the words were meaningless I thought it was clever to use all 5 of the symbols...

Then it popped into my head - MAX MOOD.

I found that there was a 2013 jazzy song with that name by Giorgio Rosciglione

That song has had 20 views and everything else Max Mood has virtually no views or subscriptions, etc. There are usernames and tablets that are called Max Mood.... but no brands. I was able to get maxmood.net for $15/yr....

Here is the design for the name:

shapes3.png

BTW I don't consider this to just be normal coincidences.... linenum has links to sacred geometry and I've got a set of 5 symbols for Christianity, etc.

BTW Wikipedia has no results for Max Mood or Maxmood.....

So this isn't strengthening my belief in an intelligent force but I still see it as being more than just some coincidences.....

I see going from woodwax to wax wood to max mood as a kind of "hide and seek"....

Last edited:
It was Xenophanes that said,

But if cattle and horses and lions had hands
or could paint with their hands and create works such as men do,
horses like horses and cattle like cattle
also would depict the gods' shapes and make their bodies
of such a sort as the form they themselves have.
Ethiopians say that their gods are snub–nosed [σιμούς] and black
Thracians that they are pale and red-haired.

In other words, when you are trying to think about something that is beyond your comprehension, your most natural starting point is to frame it as an ubered-up version of yourself. This is nothing to be ashamed of. Every culture in human history has done the same, and you should not doubt that your pet dog would do the same thing if they stopped to think about it.

By "intelligence," what are you really referring to? The human brain shares the same essential parts with the majority of mammals on the planet, and birds are really not all that far off. In fact, I would let a crow run for president! I like crows. I like something about their punk rock outlook on life.

I once had a pet crow, but I never saw him. I did not look. They would call out to me, every morning, with the same sequence of caws, and I would call it back to them. They would follow it up with a slightly more sophisticated riposte that I would return, and in this way, we would greet each other. I never once turned my head to look. Our relationship was entirely based on the music between us.

However, I have no doubt in my mind that if you were to ask that crow where the universe came from and that crow had learned the capacity for fluent English, that crow would say,

Well, it is the Mother Crow. I have never been religious, so I do not pretend that I can understand it. However, it goes like this. She wanted something shiny to put in her nest, so she created the Milky Way galaxy. I am not sure that I remember the rest of the story, though. I remember that much from my mum. Maybe the small part of me that believes in the story just misses my mum. I liked having someone watching over me, and I liked it when somebody cared about whether I was doing right or wrong. It was affirming, and when I was told it was time to leave the nest and fly on my own, I will admit this to you without feeling ashamed: I was scared.

If I am responsible for what kind of person I am, from now on, then what if I am a bad person? I don't want to be a bad person. Sometimes, I get mad, though, and then somebody is hurt. I guess that a lesser crow would say it made him feel big to do that, but it just makes me feel lonely. I used to think that that loneliness was Mother Crow telling me that I should go back and try to apologize, but these days, I just skip that. If I am feeling sorry, I just say I am sorry.

I have been around long enough, now, that I know my mum had good reasons why she taught me those things. It was just too much to try to explain to a little nestling, but I see now how I would not want to live in the kind of world where nobody tried to do what is right. I do what is right, whether or not it directly benefits me, because if the world cannot be beautiful, then I do not want it. That is what the metaphor meant. The world is just another pretty thing, but I have to make it pretty. It is my greatest treasure.

I tend to see crows as substantially more well-adjusted than most humans.

You can use metaphors to explain these kinds of things if you want to. It works the same way, though.

In other words, when you are trying to think about something that is beyond your comprehension, your most natural starting point is to frame it as an ubered-up version of yourself.
I'm not sure this applies to my non-obvious "God" belief which is based on this Futurama quote:
GOD: Bender, being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch like a safecracker or a pickpocket.​
BENDER: Or a guy who burns down the bar for the insurance money.​
GOD: Yes, if you make it look like an electrical thing. When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.​
....By "intelligence," what are you really referring to?
The intelligent force which could be an AI or post-human, etc.

Lately I've been very interested in incels - on Youtube and their forum.... then I woke up in the night and after a while it popped into my head - their term "looksmax"....
looksmaxing is the practice of making the most of what you’ve got.
Well it can be spelt with the 4 basic shapes.... OO (circle and square) AX (triangle and cross).... another big "coincidence" regarding my LineNum interest....

In other words, when you are trying to think about something that is beyond your comprehension, your most natural starting point is to frame it as an ubered-up version of yourself.
I'm not sure this applies to my non-obvious "God" belief which is based on this Futurama quote:
GOD: Bender, being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch like a safecracker or a pickpocket.​
BENDER: Or a guy who burns down the bar for the insurance money.​
GOD: Yes, if you make it look like an electrical thing. When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.​
....By "intelligence," what are you really referring to?
The intelligent force which could be an AI or post-human, etc.
I do not watch television. I have only heard of Futurama in conversations.

Isaac Asimov actually had super-intelligent AI secretly running things in his Foundation universe. His name was Danny.

Here are some things that have been happening in my life that seemed like a blessing... not huge but still significant...

Over the past few years I've been selling a lot of DVDs on eBay.... for the ones worth $30 or more I have been starting to send them with Express Post with tracking... recently at the post office a lady said that Express Post envelopes are only for "documents". Then the next day at my regular post office I asked them if it is only for documents.... they said that they couldn't look at it and I had to post it in the post office box myself (they had assumed sending DVDs in the envelopes was breaking their rules).

Then I thought I'd look up the definition of "document":
Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 3.44.58 pm.png
DVDs are a form of computer disc and are very similar to CDs.... also I am able to digitally reproduce every DVD that I send - no matter what region it is.... so I'm glad I had that hunch to look up the definition of "document". Otherwise I would be having to guiltily post the envelopes in the post office box..... but now I can submit them to the front counter.

Last edited:
The USPS considers DVDs eligible for media mail postage rates. I have no idea about Australia, but the rules should be similar.

https://about.usps.com/notices/not121/not121_tech.htm
The Australia Post info makes no mention of media.... my point is that it says it is for letters and documents only and everyone assumed that DVDs are definitely not documents... then I had a hunch...

Last edited:
This is another case of reality being more complicated than I first thought. Express post costs $7.75 and regular post with tracking is $5.10. Express post letters don't include insurance but regular post (C5 envelope) with tracking includes $100 of insurance. So it doesn't really matter that you can send DVDs by express post. (well there was one time that someone requested express post) Well I just wanted to clarify that.

A further look into my Connect Four experiences....

connect4-ultimate-question.jpg

https://www.lifesplayer.com/instagram.php#connect4
In the science fiction comedy "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", the answer to "The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything" took millions of years for a supercomputer to calculate - and it was 42.

While in a mental ward I realised that Connect 4 sets also involve 42 pieces. This special set was the first time I'd ever tried counting the pieces. There were exactly 42 pieces but there should be 21 pieces of each color because it is possible to have a tied game. I think "God" (an intelligent force) might have a sense of humor. It seems my life is not as balanced as it should be.

In the movie "Contact" an intelligence communicates its presence using a sequence of prime numbers. The Connect Four set involved two consecutive prime numbers - 19 and 23.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#42_Puzzle
The 42 Puzzle is a game devised by Douglas Adams in 1994 for the United States series of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books. The puzzle is an illustration consisting of 42 multi-coloured balls, in 7 columns and 6 rows

Connect Four is also a kind of "42 Puzzle".

https://imsdb.com/scripts/Hitchhiker's-Guide-to-the-Galaxy,-The.html
From the 2005 movie:
ARTHUR (CONT'D) You want the question that goes with the answer "42" How about "What's six times seven?

Note that in the original story the question was:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#The_Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life,_the_Universe,_and_Everything_is_42
Arthur pulls random letters from a bag, but only gets the sentence "What do you get if you multiply six by nine?"

"Six by nine. Forty two."

"That's it. That's all there is."

So it is 6 x 7..... it could involve the combination of man/creation ("6") and God/creator ("7"). Playing "hide and seek" with God could involve 6 and 7....

And it is two sets of 3x7.... in my case it usually involved 3x7 red and 3x7 yellow. 3 involves a trinity and 7 is God's number....

Yes officially according to Douglas Adams the 7 within 42 doesn't relate to God but this is my own interpretation (perhaps it involves a "gradual revelation")

Though of course to a skeptic this just involves a coincidence though remember this is the first time I've counted the pieces and I've never seen a picture of that special set again - it seems to involve an expensive looking frame.
Well the mystery of the Connect Four set is over. It started in early 2019 and yesterday (October 2022) I was working on a new webpage about the "42 puzzle". I kept on searching for the connect four set and this morning I found it...
1703_4inaRow.jpeg
Pressman's 4 in a row. On eBay it had spare discs - 23 of each colour. And the full set also has 23 of each colour - while genuine Connect 4 sets always have 21 pieces of each colour.

If it hadn't have been 23 and 19 pieces I wouldn't have gotten so obsessed about it. BTW I think this set is the classiest set of its kind.... it very solid.

Something else special about today - it’s my tenth wedding anniversary

Last edited:
I bought it on Amazon very cheaply and it automatically gave me a trial of Amazon Prime which gave me free expedited international postage. It said the product was called "10cm A Row" and said the brand was Goliath (I thought it was meant to be Pressman)
I realised why it was named "10cm A Row" - it was because it was initially 4in A Row (4in could mean 4 inches)

As you can see it says it has 23 "disks" of each colour - Connect 4 Google results spell it as "discs". It is weird that it says the "minimum age recommendation" is 72.... [I think it is a Jewish tradition that there are 72 names of God] (well it also says "ages 6 and up")
row-amazon.jpg

Last edited:
Today someone gave the OP a like so I was rereading it starting with the "You Get What You Give" part. I thought to myself that it is kind of the case with the cleaning job I started two days ago. I took it very seriously and the supervisor said that I went very well. The job mainly involves cleaning four different restroom groups in a shopping centre and will involve 7 hours/week. I was expecting there to be many problems (e.g. lightheadedness, sore muscles, getting mixed up, etc) but it went as well as I could have possibly hoped for. It turned out that a lot of people I knew were praying very thoroughly for me though I only found out after the shift. Then it's two weeks until the next shift.

I hadn't been employed for more than a year. Previously I was a shopping trolley collector (8 hours a week) for nearly two years. In January 2019 I was programming PHP for 30 hours a week then quit my job and a few hours later I was in the mental ward where I found that Connect Four set and the upside-down Bible. I had 6 ECT treatments which severely affected my working memory and "retrieval fluency".

Anyway soon after I reread the OP I hopped in a car taking me to lunch for the wedding anniversary and the first thing that played on the radio was the last minute or two of "You Get What You Give"....

I'm not saying an intelligent force guided all of this but I thought it was relevant to the thread.

BTW it seems like recent times involved an intelligent force playing "hide and seek"... I was having severe money problems, etc.

Another thing - several hours before being hospitalised in 2019 I registered a company called "Cheap Easy Fatloss Dot Diet Pty Ltd". I was convinced that intermittent fasting was the answer for stubborn belly fat. Also I had a topic ban on belly fat on the Straight Dope Messageboards. They eventually banned me completely for saying that if I had been like I had been in the past the insults could make me feel suicidal.

It turned out that intermittent fasting didn't work with my stubborn belly fat. When I was in the mental ward the doctor asked me about my claim that I'd make millions of dollars - I said I *could* make millions of dollars.

This was based on my cheapeasyfatloss.diet website: (which the domain costs at least US$85/yr to renew)

Videos I got made using Fiverr

YouTube - Why obesity can return

So in those cases I failed spectacularly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom