• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

My Vote 11/06/2018

Here's how I'll be voting tomorrow.

View attachment 18607

- - - Updated - - -

My attachment is not showing. Any help?

Why not just say who you voted for? I voted last Friday. I know several republicans running. I like the republican candidate running for governor for Oregon. I would normally vote for him. But I'm voting straight democratic as a protest...

The attachment is not showing. I'm voting green for governor and Senate and dem for house and state house.

I voted Democrat in the Texas elections except local officials. They are all Republican with many uncontested. I wonder how the local district attorney is going to go. Ours passed away a week or two ago and his name is still on the ballot. I knew him personally. He was a nice man having to do an unpleasant job.

The attachment is not showing. I'm voting green for governor and Senate and dem for house and state house.
Good for you. You are sending a clear message, as like was sent in 2000 and 2016.

Couldn't agree more. A vote for the Greens, at least with respect to any office higher than city council, mayor, etc., is a vote for Republicans. In both 2000 and 2016 Republicans advertised on behalf of, and therefore encouraged progressives to vote Green because they knew it took votes away from the only party who could beat them. And enough people fell for it to make a difference.

I still lament Gore being robbed of his presidency. The makeup of SCOTUS and the aftermath of 9/11 wouldn't have included the invasion of Iraq. Bah. I need to get Man in the High Castle'd out of this timeline.

I voted early by mail. Straight Democratic except one minor race where it was between a Libertarian and Republican, no Democrat. So I voted Libertarian out of spite for all the GOP has been doing nationwide. Tomorrow is the Big Day. I will be laying in snacks and beer and I am hoping for a Big Blue Tsunami.

Good for you. You are sending a clear message, as like was sent in 2000 and 2016.

Yes, I am. That message is that regardless of the intimidation by Democrat rank and file and manipulation by the MSM and intelligence agencies, I will vote my conscience and my values. I won't be popular with either of the tribes, but I'll sleep well.

Couldn't agree more. A vote for the Greens, at least with respect to any office higher than city council, mayor, etc., is a vote for Republicans. In both 2000 and 2016 Republicans advertised on behalf of, and therefore encouraged progressives to vote Green because they knew it took votes away from the only party who could beat them. And enough people fell for it to make a difference.

I still lament Gore being robbed of his presidency. The makeup of SCOTUS and the aftermath of 9/11 wouldn't have included the invasion of Iraq. Bah. I need to get Man in the High Castle'd out of this timeline.

Agreed. We also would have been much closer to finding a solution to global warming, better health care coverage, smaller debt (because Gore would not have done the Bush tax cuts), better economic development, and etc.

Yes, I am. That message is that regardless of the intimidation by Democrat rank and file and manipulation by the MSM and intelligence agencies, I will vote my conscience and my values. I won't be popular with either of the tribes, but I'll sleep well.
Yes, you want to vote for the Democrats, but call the media "MSM". And say you are voting your "conscience" to vote for the Green Party. I really don't believe any of what you just said.

Well, you'll be popular with the Republican tribe because you did your part to help them win. You might also be unpopular with the Green tribe due to the increased environmental degradation you assisted in creating by voting for GOP policies, but on the other hand, you're helping to give them more things to protest and that creates more opportunities for everyone to get together and hang out with their friends.

Well, you'll be popular with the Republican tribe because you did your part to help them win. You might also be unpopular with the Green tribe due to the increased environmental degradation you assisted in creating by voting for GOP policies, but on the other hand, you're helping to give them more things to protest and that creates more opportunities for everyone to get together and hang out with their friends.
poster is as much a liberal as you are a Joe Clarke fanboy.

The Democratic leadership has had 2 years since Trump's election to make changes and hasn't done anything that I can see to better the party. Am I missing anything? It is too bad you all throw your vote away for reactionary reasons.

Voting for candidates because they're not someone else? I think you all are being manipulated. Let the Democrats pay the price until they put up better candidates.

I didn't break the democratic party like some of you would like to believe, though I did take part in its demise when I, like you, also went along.

The Democratic leadership has had 2 years since Trump's election to make changes and hasn't done anything that I can see to better the party. Am I missing anything? It is too bad you all throw your vote away for reactionary reasons.

Voting for candidates because they're not someone else? I think you all are being manipulated. Let the Democrats pay the price until they put up better candidates.

I didn't break the democratic party like some of you would like to believe, though I did take part in its demise when I, like you, also went along.

Well, it's the country which pays the price, not the Democrats.

Also, do be sure to send your address to the local GOP office since they owe you a fruit basket for being such a perfect voter for them and for buying into their strategy so completely.

The Democratic leadership has had 2 years since Trump's election to make changes and hasn't done anything that I can see to better the party.
Hillary Clinton absorbed most of Bernie Sanders platform... and that apparently wasn't enough.
Am I missing anything? It is too bad you all throw your vote away for reactionary reasons.
Cute.

This is a Democracy. I do need to abide by the will of the majority, which says Bernie Sanders isn't being President, nor representing the Senate in Ohio. This is called pragmatism.

Yeah, I don't believe any of it.

Also, do be sure to send your address to the local GOP office since they owe you a fruit basket for being such a perfect voter for them and for buying into their strategy so completely.

You can rest assured that the local GOP knows who I am. Neither they nor the Dems come to my door any longer.

Back in 2004, I stood outside the GOP building here for 9 hours alone while they were gearing up and making phone calls on Dubya's behalf - engaging any of them that would talk and asking them why Dubya deserved to be reelected based on his performance. Funny thing, some of the men agreed with me but were either just party loyalist like most of you, or said Iraq was his war to see through.

- - - Updated - - -

Hillary Clinton absorbed most of Bernie Sanders platform... and that apparently wasn't enough.
Cute.

This is a Democracy. I do need to abide by the will of the majority, which says Bernie Sanders isn't being President, nor representing the Senate in Ohio. This is called pragmatism.

I am not now nor ever was a BS supporter. I voted for Stein.

You can rest assured that the local GOP knows who I am. Neither they nor the Dems come to my door any longer.

Back in 2004, I stood outside the GOP building here for 9 hours alone while they were gearing up and making phone calls on Dubya's behalf - engaging any of them that would talk and asking them why Dubya deserved to be reelected based on his performance. Funny thing, some of the men agreed with me but were either just party loyalist like most of you, or said Iraq was his war to see through.

- - - Updated - - -

Cute.

I am not now nor ever was a BS supporter. I voted for Stein.
Stein is an idiot.

And you guys are making us pay, and pay, and pay, and pay instead of doing anything real about it. At least people like me have a vision. You? You just run the other way!

Intimidation?

MSM?

What manipulation by intelligence agencies? You really think that the intelligence agencies are pulling for the Democrats? Oh wait, is that why RT America went out of its way to pump up the Greens/Stein? That was really our intelligence agencies manipulating people?

Back
Top Bottom