• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

My Vote 11/06/2018

No it won’t. That’s been said for decades now and everyone is still waiting for it to happen. Aren’t you all tired of it just being one election around the corner?

You have an example of a wing of a party taking that party over and forcing it to conform to its agenda. That’s the Tea Party. They organized and voted and participated in the primaries to the point where they stopped being laughed at and ridiculed and started to set the agenda and had all the establishment assholes they’d been railing against bending over backwards to kiss their asses due to their demonstrating that they could get supporters to the polls.

Why not try emulating a winning strategy instead of constantly rehashing the last losing one?

^^^ that.

Or, in other words, what Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Beto O'Rourke, Andrew Gillum, Stacey Abrams and many others are doing.
Yep, you can't tell me that Gillum and Disantis are two faces of the same head.

LOL. Gotta love people who pay up front in cash!

Yes, say what you will about Putin, but the man understands the value of a good minion and realizes that its in his own best interest to keep us happy and productive because trying to save a few bucks on the ground game only ends up costing him more in the long run.

It's one of the main things that people look for when choosing an evil overlord.

LOL. Gotta love people who pay up front in cash!

Yes, say what you will about Putin, but the man understands the value of a good minion and realizes that its in his own best interest to keep us happy and productive because trying to save a few bucks on the ground game only ends up costing him more in the long run.

It's one of the main things that people look for when choosing an evil overlord.

Good minions are worth keeping as Putin, a foremost despicable master, certainly knows.

I also think the human species as a whole is so destructive and uncaring in many facets that I often feel the planet would be better off without us. But then, in the end the planet will be swallowed by the sun anyway.

That's the spirit! Hooray for positivity! :)

:D *Said in my deep sexy man voice* keepin it real, baby! :D

Spoken like a man who think he'll still be around in 2 billion years...

Back
Top Bottom