• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

NFL 2023/2024

49ers stage a massive comeback... I mean it wasn't 28-3 massive, but it was still big. Lions forgot to score in second half and lose chance to play in Super Bowl.

Ravens get Chief'd. It is the age of Andy Reid right now... no wait... it is all Mahomes. The only part that bothers me is how Mahomes fanboys will say he is better than Brady, assuming he has already broken all his records.

On a sidenote, pure QB to pure QB, I would say Mahomes is better than Brady.

FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!!!
I mean, what do the Lions always do? Play a surprisingly good 3 quarters of football in a big game, then fuck it up at the end. This was the most "Lions" way to end the season.

To be fair, the Lions rarely get to the conference championship game, so that was quite unusual.

I mean, what do the Lions always do? Play a surprisingly good 3 quarters of football in a big game, then fuck it up at the end. This was the most "Lions" way to end the season.
Yup. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Odds were on the 49ers by 7 and 1/2. So not completely unexpected.

49ers stage a massive comeback... I mean it wasn't 28-3 massive, but it was still big. Lions forgot to score in second half and lose chance to play in Super Bowl.

Ravens get Chief'd. It is the age of Andy Reid right now... no wait... it is all Mahomes. The only part that bothers me is how Mahomes fanboys will say he is better than Brady, assuming he has already broken all his records.

Ravens lost because their OC had his head up his butt. Chiefs had the league’s 25th ranked rushing defense, and the Ravens running backs carried the ball six times. Six. Effing six. And he kept making Lamar hold the ball and throw long sideline passes to guys who got no separation. After a whole season of getting everyone involved in the offense, he decided to make Lamar be Superman, just like every other year. Inexcusable.

Yup. I was thinking the exact same thing.

Odds were on the 49ers by 7 and 1/2. So not completely unexpected.
Yay.
Vindicated by 49ers’ surpassing excellence!! 😆
Also luck.
Lions are good, and should be better next year. At least they’re a force in their division now.
The Super Bowl should be really good; those really are the two best teams in their respective conferences.

Ravens lost because their OC had his head up his butt. Chiefs had the league’s 25th ranked rushing defense, and the Ravens running backs carried the ball six times. Six. Effing six. And he kept making Lamar hold the ball and throw long sideline passes to guys who got no separation. After a whole season of getting everyone involved in the offense, he decided to make Lamar be Superman, just like every other year. Inexcusable.
It is a felony in NE Ohio, but I was pulling for the Ravens.

Lions are good, and should be better next year. At least they’re a force in their division now.
Yup. Ever since Dan Campbell took over they have steadily been improving. Still the best showing by the Lions in a rally, really long time.

At least we have the Wolverines.

I was a good Super Bowl.
I felt the outcome was inevitable when Shanahan stopped calling running plays. He now holds the distinction of losing the only two overtime games in Super Bowl history, having blown a 28-3 lead as offensive coordinator of the Falcons in SB LI, also by inexplicably going pass-heavy. He did the same thing earlier this year against Baltimore, when their RBs were gashing the Ravens. The result: four Purdy interceptions and an embarrassing loss on their home field.

At least the game was better than the commercials. Best line about the ads: “RFK Jr is the biggest nepo baby since Jesus Christ.”

Back
Top Bottom