• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

NFL 2024

Stefanski has to be following orders from the owner. I see no other logical explanation for keeping Watson on the field. At this rate, they'll have a high enough draft pick to select their next QB and be able to afford his rookie contract plus Watson's.

And Baker is so, so lucky to be out of there. He was too arrogant when he was a Brown, but he's figured some things out and I like to see him do well (except next Monday night :) ).

The Cowboys are a weak-ass 3-3. I know they were banged up on defense, but letting a team bury you at midfield under your own logo, on the owner's birthday? Dak is not the answer. He rings up big stats against bad teams, but he and the rest of the boys don't measure up against the big dogs.

So, the Haslams have announced a plan to move the team to Brookpark, OH, which is 15 to 20 minutes from the current stadium. They released a $2+ billion plan for the new place and they want a 50-50 public-private deal... while leaving the existing stadium the taxpayers are still paying for to lie vacant. The County needs to tell him to "fuck off". All Caps would be preferable. The City of Brookpark also needs to be formally told to "Fuck off". How in the fucking hell does leaving a stadium vacant in Downtown Cleveland benefit the County? The only real benefit is to people driving to the stadium... as long as I-77, I-480, I-490, and the Jennings Freeway aren't under construction! The county loses, the owner doesn't gain anything, those in Brookpark look smart, but they are spiting the County for the benefit of the stadium which will be hurt with the current stadium.

So, the Haslams have announced a plan to move the team to Brookpark, OH, which is 15 to 20 minutes from the current stadium. They released a $2+ billion plan for the new place and they want a 50-50 public-private deal... while leaving the existing stadium the taxpayers are still paying for to lie vacant. The County needs to tell him to "fuck off". All Caps would be preferable. The City of Brookpark also needs to be formally told to "Fuck off". How in the fucking hell does leaving a stadium vacant in Downtown Cleveland benefit the County? The only real benefit is to people driving to the stadium... as long as I-77, I-480, I-490, and the Jennings Freeway aren't under construction! The county loses, the owner doesn't gain anything, those in Brookpark look smart, but they are spiting the County for the benefit of the stadium which will be hurt with the current stadium.
Never mind all that. Playing AFC North football indoors is a crime against humanity. They should automatically forfeit every division game.

Indeed. Imagine Green Bay moving into a Dome? I mean, yes, it'd be more comfortable, but it isn't the same thing.

Otherwise, there is this weird idea some people that they think acts don't tour Cleveland because we don't have a dome. Yet, we already have the basketball/hockey place and it is pretty big!

Back
Top Bottom