• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pants-saggin, police-hating, black power/#BLM idiot elected in Charlotte

Derec

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
It was a good night for Democrats, but we must remember that there are extremists on both sides. Just because somebody has a D after their name, does not automatically make them a good choice, or even qualified. Case in point,
braxton.jpg
From protests to politics: Braxton Winston wins Charlotte City Council at-large bid
Remember what he was protesting with his pants falling down and raising his fist in a black power/Black Panther salute: a justified shooting of the armed felon Keith Lamont Scott.
Expect more hostility from the city council toward Charlotte police which will make their work more dangerous and less effective.

It was a good night for Democrats, but we must remember that there are extremists on both sides. Just because somebody has a D after their name, does not automatically make them a good choice, or even qualified. Case in point,
View attachment 13058
From protests to politics: Braxton Winston wins Charlotte City Council at-large bid
Remember what he was protesting with his pants falling down and raising his fist in a black power/Black Panther salute: a justified shooting of the armed felon Keith Lamont Scott.
Expect more hostility from the city council toward Charlotte police which will make their work more dangerous and less effective.

Poor derec

Derec, there's a general principle of government which states that the better job government does, the less hostility government will face from the people. If the Charlotte police had done a better job over the past 70 years, or so, they wouldn't find themselves in a position where they have to stand in the streets with clubs and armor, because they're afraid that citizens will hurt them.

It especially telling that the citizens elected a person who stood unarmed and bare chested in front of all those policemen.

It's a pretty clear choice. The police can continue to fuck up on the job and face more hostility, more danger, and be less effective, or they can can do a better job and the people will be happier with them.

Nobody likes a fuck up.

Derec, there's a general principle of government which states that the better job government does, the less hostility government will face from the people. If the Charlotte police had done a better job over the past 70 years, or so, they wouldn't find themselves in a position where they have to stand in the streets with clubs and armor, because they're afraid that citizens will hurt them.

It especially telling that the citizens elected a person who stood unarmed and bare chested in front of all those policemen.

It's a pretty clear choice. The police can continue to fuck up on the job and face more hostility, more danger, and be less effective, or they can can do a better job and the people will be happier with them.

Nobody likes a fuck up.
Pretty much the only way a black man can protest so close to a police officer... pants hanging down so that cops can tell he has no gun.

And Derec, you can relax and go back to yelling at kids who are on your lawn. It'll be alright. These radical leftists with their petitioning to run for public office and then being voted for will have their day.

Derec have a cookie...it will be ok; after all we elected a pussy grabbin, brown-hating/#nationalist idiot to the highest office in the US; and we have almost survived it for a year now.

Wait, nothing about the transgender person of color elected to office in Minneapolis?

(and to think someone had to point out to me that she was a person of color, because I never noticed she was B-l-a-c-k.)

This elected guy sounds terribly typical--he's not really interested in revolution, just running for office and doing paperwork stuff. Very mediocre. Derec, you made it sound like he was someone I'd want to follow.

Not every fist is a Black Panther fist.

Although the Black Panthers did begin as a protest of police violence against people of color.

And we are still dealing with that issue.

Because the issue is cultural and pervasive.

This elected guy sounds terribly typical--he's not really interested in revolution, just running for office and doing paperwork stuff. Very mediocre. Derec, you made it sound like he was someone I'd want to follow.
Clearly you didn't take either the guy's color or the ratio of short length to underwear exposure into your calculus on judging this person. *shame*

This person is no less qualified for his office than Trump is for his office. But for some reason, Derec does not seem upset enough with Trump to start a thread about. I wonder why.

This person is no less qualified for his office than Trump is for his office. But for some reason, Derec does not seem upset enough with Trump to start a thread about. I wonder why.

Because he's prejudiced as fuck. Why bother beating around the bush? We all know it.

Sometimes the choice is between bad and worse. I strongly suspect this was one of those cases.

View attachment 13058

Don´t you think you would feel better if you just wrote nigger instead of all the cowardly, mealy mouthed dogwhistles you come up with? Why is the modern racist so afraid to come out of the closet as it were, common Derec let your inner and outer man shine.

This is what happens when you spoil 'em.

Obviously we need more authority, more force, and mandatory unquestioned support of all police.

View attachment 13058

It's the pants that's really just irking the shit out of you, isn't it?

I know how it is. I always see rednecks in stores with no shirt on and no shoes. Drives me nuts.

View attachment 13058

It's the pants that's really just irking the shit out of you, isn't it?

I know how it is. I always see rednecks in stores with no shirt on and no shoes. Drives me nuts.

Nah, I think it's because in the photo at least, that guy looks pretty ripped. Lots of hair, too. Bet he's got all kinds of women throwing themselves at him.

That's what's bugging Derec.

For once I thank Derec for posting one of his "scare" photos...

It is a GREAT photo that I had not seen before. The imagery of the bare-chested man standing in peaceful protest in front of all of the armoured police is powerful. Thanks!

As for your meltdown about Braxton Winston being elected...
bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:hysterical:

Back
Top Bottom