• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pastor Puts Horse In A Wedding Dress To Protest Gay Marriage

MShorse1.jpg

Notice the misspelling :rolleyes:
"This might be possible if the band on same sex marriage is lifted."
He named his horse Charlotte? Geez! What do people think is going to happen if we start giving horses human names? Everybody knows you're supposed to give them names like Black Beauty or Flicka or Trigger!

What? Sarah Palin's children are horses?

i'm really, really comfortable here on the fictional side of horse sex. Pony girls and riding naked horsie are about my limit.

i'm really, really comfortable here on the fictional side of horse sex. Pony girls and riding naked horsie are about my limit.

I'm perfectly OK with people screwing each other while riding a horse. I have to imagine the rhythmic motion of the horse would help things out.

I'm perfectly OK with people screwing each other while riding a horse. I have to imagine the rhythmic motion of the horse would help things out.

I dunno...it could get pretty wild if there is bucking going on...

A remake of "Girls got Rhythm" to "Horses got Rhythm" could get kind of weird.

Does the preacher have an explanation for why gay marriage would lead to bestiality when interracial marriage didn't?

Or is it possible that this prediction is just as much horseshit as the earlier arguments against interracial marriage?

This is probably the most telling part. The simple fact that there is resistance to gay marriage shows that the slippery slope argument sux.

The slippery slope argument is valid when we're talking about transferring political power from the masses to the government (or any other organization), because entities that accumulate political power will not give it back if they can possibly help it. The same goes for concentration of wealth.

Otherwise, if you can't demonstrate why A would inevitably lead to B, you are committing a fallacy.

Back
Top Bottom