• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pat Robertson has passed

I would like to thank the abortionists, feminists and gays whose prayers led to this joyous moment.

I know it’s wrong of me but I can’t help but feel the world is a little better now.
I think that can be stated quite empirically. He was a financial con-artist who peddled religious extremism to get wealthy.

Reactions: jab
Pat Robertson passed? Does that mean he was judged good and went to heaven? I would think it much more likely he bad and went to hell!

It doesn’t say which way he passed….

But I prefer to avoid the euphemisms for him. He died. He’s dead. He didn’t pass on to anywhere at all; he just squandered his one life on spreading hate, fear and revulsion, and that is how he will be forever remembered.

But I prefer to avoid the euphemisms for him. He died. He’s dead. He didn’t pass on to anywhere at all; he just squandered his one life on spreading hate, fear and revulsion, and that is how he will be forever remembered.
Very well said.

I also find it difficult to speak ill of the dead, regardless of my opinion of their life.
Tom

Back
Top Bottom