• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pelosi: Impeachment Is Moving Forward

Sure, Halfie, Volkner resigned because he was fooled by the guests on MSNBC.

Sure, Halfie, Volkner resigned because he was fooled by the guests on MSNBC.

Lots of people can't hack it working with Trump. Trump never resigned or was brought down yet. People are waiting for the looney left to bring him down and Trump keeps eating his nothing burgers.

No President has been the victim of so much hatred and disgusting slander as Trump. Everyone is out to get this guy and he's still standing strong. We could all learn from him. A woman in Florida went crazy and stabbed herself because she said she was tired of Trump's America. TDS is a full blown medical condition recognized by doctors today and you guys still say it's not real.

But he resigned this week. It was just a coincidence? And why did they hide the phone call record on a secret server if it was such a perfect, beautiful phone call? Halfie, try to put the 2 and 2 together if your IQ is high enough.

But he resigned this week. It was just a coincidence? And why did they hide the phone call record on a secret server if it was such a perfect, beautiful phone call? Halfie, try to put the 2 and 2 together if your IQ is high enough.

We saw the transcript. It was only people who claimed that if you turn the paper a certain way and turn the light on a certain way and squint your eyes a certain way then you can maybe think it's a crime.

Nope. Not buying it. Neither are Republicans. It's another witch hunt.

The more you guys try to pump this up, the more independent voters are going to flock to Trump. Everyone likes an underdog story.

Halfie, you're question dodging again.

If the transcript shows no wrong doing, then it doesn't matter if he put it on a secret server. Simple. It's unorthodox, but definitely not a cover-up. Like I said, the transcript shows nothing wrong, so the server doesn't matter one bit.

T....D....S....

What does it say when the transcript shows nothing and you have late night shows like Colbert and Noah pretending it's a story and thousands of comments saying "this is gonna bring him down!" Yeah it's gonna bring him down alright.....cute.

Tons of TDS sufferers out there.

If the transcript shows no wrong doing, then it doesn't matter if he put it on a secret server.
Do you not remember 2016?
You guys' side made a very big deal about the proper use of servers for the proper storage of government business. Any mishandling was cause for an investigation. Now it's no big deal?
Y'all owe Hillary an apology, then
Simple. It's unorthodox, but definitely not a cover-up. Like I said, the transcript shows nothing wrong, so the server doesn't matter one bit.
that's still ducking the question, why put it on that server?
That you forgive him is just your TDS. But the question remains.

You guys' side made a vefy big deal about the proper use of serversvfor tge proper storage of government business. Now it's no big deal?
Y'all owe Hillary an apology, tyen
Simple. It's unorthodox, but definitely not a cover-up. Like I said, the transcript shows nothing wrong, so the server doesn't matter one bit.
That you forgive him is just your TDS. Butbthe question remains.

But in 2016 you guys were saying, "Servers don't matter!" and now you're claiming they do matter. So, you're just as hypocritical!

You guys' side made a vefy big deal about the proper use of serversvfor tge proper storage of government business. Now it's no big deal?
Y'all owe Hillary an apology, tyen
That you forgive him is just your TDS. Butbthe question remains.

But in 2016 you guys were saying, "Servers don't matter!"
no. That us not what we said.
and now you're claiming they do matter. So, you're just as hypocritical!
So, at least you admit that your side is being hypocritical.
Nice, thanks.

Last edited:

We saw the transcript. It was only people who claimed that if you turn the paper a certain way and turn the light on a certain way and squint your eyes a certain way then you can maybe think it's a crime
He asked a foreign national to do his opposition research.

In what light is that not a violation of campaign finance laws?

What does it say when the transcript shows nothing
Oh, do we have the actual transcript, or just a summary?
and you have late night shows like Colbert and Noah pretending it's a story
you DO remember, Half, we had this discussion. No one thinks those two are actual journalists. They exist for entertainment. So, it doesn't matter.
and thousands of comments saying "this is gonna bring him down!"
Comments? Like, maybe, youtube comments?
I seem to recall a poster here who set great value on the contents of youtube comments...
Now, who was that?
Yeah it's gonna bring him down alright.....cute.
Keep rubbing that rabbit's foot, Half. This will all blow over, sure.
I'm surevthere are comments saying it's a put-up job. So, nothing to worry about.

It is SO MUCH of a nothing burger that Trump didn't call Nancy to try to settle this 'whistle blower thing' out of 'court,' as it were. Because innocent and confident people do that.

Oh, do we have the actual transcript, or just a summary? you DO remember, Half, we had this discussion. No one thinks those two are actual journalists. They exist for entertainment. So, it doesn't matter.
and thousands of comments saying "this is gonna bring him down!"
Comments? Like, maybe, youtube comments?
I seem to recall a poster here who set great value on the contents of youtube comments...
Now, who was that?
Yeah it's gonna bring him down alright.....cute.
Keep rubbing that rabbit's foot, Half. This will all blow over, sure.
I'm surevthere are comments saying it's a put-up job. So, nothing to worry about.

It is SO MUCH of a nothing burger that Trump didn't call Nancy to try to settle this 'whistle blower thing' out of 'court,' as it were. Because innocent and confident people do that.

You claim they are not actual journalists, and I agree, but I know people who get all their news from those shows. Would you admit that is a bad thing? They hate Trump because of what they see on those shows. Nothing like the MSM having a leftist bias, right?

You claim they are not actual journalists,
Claim?
Try, maybe, know? Understand? See? Observe?
and I agree, but I know people who get all their news from those shows.
Ronald Reagan used to set national policy by information from Nancy's Atrologist.
People who know nothing about politics except from late-night TV are not the worst thing to happen to thus nation.
Would you admit that is a bad thing?
Admit? No, i do not agree that this is a bad thing. What would you rather do? Set a state-mandated viewing of state television news? Fuck the First Ammendment?
You probably would....
They hate Trump because of what they see on those shows.
Absolute bullshit. No one who supported Trump became a Trump hater because of late night entertainment.
If anything, they chose to watch those shows because they already hated Bonespurs.
Nothing like the MSM having a leftist bias, right?
Dude, reality has a leftist bias. Change is inevitable, and change is liberal.

You guyswhine and whine about the Leftist bent news when the worst they do is QUOTE TRUMP.

Kinda. The Senate will have to hold a trial, and then the vote will be against removing him from office. At that point he can claim "See? I was vindicated!" He's counting on people not forgetting the verdict.

But during the trial, what do you think will happen?

Hard to say. It's not even true that the Senate has to have a trial, they could forego it if they wanted to - that's a right, not on obligation, and I have a hard time ever predicting McConnell, to be frank. He doesn't have Trump's maverick reputation, but it doesn't surprise that they are political simpaticos, as they are both fundamentally amoral and do not consider themselves to owe anything to convention unless they are forced to. McConnell is just a hell of a lot smarter and quieter about it. And if there is a trial, we'd still be largely hanging on guesswork about McConnell and Chief Justice Roberts (who would nominally preside over it). Presuming he's still got all the Senate Republicans at his beck and call, McConnell would have extraordinary control over that trial as well, since the Senate can overrule the Justice on anything procedural with a majority vote. I can already see the convoluted "hearsay" argument they would construct to make the most damning evidence inadmissible to the trial.

Their only actual role is to vote on whether to accept or reject the articles of impeachment themselves. They cannot exonerate the president of any, say, criminal charges. But you are correct that Trump and his friends would treat the inevitable vote as an exoneration. They treat outright accusations as exonerations.

Not a bad analysis, but I have a few things to add to it.

An impeachment trial is, unlike the special prosecutor investigation, a trial. That means Trump's legal team can call for witnesses, and can cross-examine the witnesses of those presenting the impeachment case. That means that, unless those running the trial object, he can use the trial to look into Biden's dealings in Ukraine. Remember, if he gets impeached it is because of the improper way he went about reigniting the investigation into Biden.

And if McConnell and Roberts allow it, he could even look into the one thing that Mueller absolutely failed to look in to - what was the origin of the Steele dossier, which would lead back to the Hillary 2016 campaign.

Claim?
Try, maybe, know? Understand? See? Observe? Ronald Reagan used to set national policy by information from Nancy's Atrologist.
People who know nothing about politics except from late-night TV are not the worst thing to happen to thus nation.
Would you admit that is a bad thing?
Admit? No, i do not agree that this is a bad thing. What would you rather do? Set a state-mandated viewing of state television news? Fuck the First Ammendment?
You probably would....
They hate Trump because of what they see on those shows.
Absolute bullshit. No one who supported Trump became a Trump hater because of late night entertainment.
If anything, they chose to watch those shows because they already hated Bonespurs.

You guyswhine and whine about the Leftist bent news when the worst they do is QUOTE TRUMP.

How does reality have a leftist bias? How is change just for the sake of change a good thing? You guys claim that Trump is a fascist and he's trying to change the U.S. to a fascist nation. This would be a form of change and leftists are against this change. So, does this mean leftists are actually conservatives because they oppose change? *gasp*

"Opposing change" is not a conservative value. It's propaganda.

Is it "progressive" to have a trans man give birth and then claim, "Men can give birth!" No, that's stupid. A woman still gave birth despite the fact that she says she's a man.

Claim?
Try, maybe, know? Understand? See? Observe? Ronald Reagan used to set national policy by information from Nancy's Atrologist.
People who know nothing about politics except from late-night TV are not the worst thing to happen to thus nation. Admit? No, i do not agree that this is a bad thing. What would you rather do? Set a state-mandated viewing of state television news? Fuck the First Ammendment?
You probably would.... Absolute bullshit. No one who supported Trump became a Trump hater because of late night entertainment.

How does reality have a leftist bias?
I did explain.
How is change just for the sake of change a good thing?
Did i say it was a good thing?
It is a simple fact.
You guys claim that Trump is a fascist and he's trying to change the U.S. to a fascist nation. This would be a form of change and leftists are against this change. So, does this mean leftists are actually conservatives because they oppose change? *gasp*
Yes. Yes, that is what it means. You got it, gosh. A touch! I do confess it! I fear i breathe my last!

Not.
no, that's actually the definition.
Trump's slogan is make america great AGAIN. Not a change forward, but a return to a mythical yesteryear, where white authority was uncontested, the coloreds knew their place, the world feared our might and followed our examples, and rich people could do what they wanted.

Is it "progressive" to have a trans man give birth and then claim, "Men can give birth!" No, that's stupid.
uh, yeah, it is exactly progressive, a new idea. You don't liie it, but your approval is not what 'progress' means.
A woman still gave birth despite the fact that she says she's a man.
and there's your go-to. You have an anecdote instead of an argument.

what was the origin of the Steele dossier, which would lead back to the Hillary 2016 campaign.
I thought that was Cruz who first funded the research?

We don't know that, it wasn't investigated.
oh. Just looked tgat up.
No, we don't know who first paid for it. But they stopped paying about the time Boney became the heir apparent, and it became useless to anyone in the GOP.
THEN it got shopped to someone else.

But how much difference does the identity of the funding make, if the contents can be corroborated? And if the investigation had been authorized three times before the Steele document got added?

How does reality have a leftist bias?
I did explain.
How is change just for the sake of change a good thing?
Did i say it was a good thing?
It is a simple fact.
You guys claim that Trump is a fascist and he's trying to change the U.S. to a fascist nation. This would be a form of change and leftists are against this change. So, does this mean leftists are actually conservatives because they oppose change? *gasp*
Yes. Yes, that is what it means. You got it, gosh. A touch! I do confess it! I fear i breathe my last!

Not.
no, that's actually the definition.
Trump's slogan is make america great AGAIN. Not a change forward, but a return to a mythical yesteryear, where white authority was uncontested, the coloreds knew their place, the world feared our might and followed our examples, and rich people could do what they wanted.

Is it "progressive" to have a trans man give birth and then claim, "Men can give birth!" No, that's stupid.
uh, yeah, it is exactly progressive, a new idea. You don't liie it, but your approval is not what 'progress' means.
A woman still gave birth despite the fact that she says she's a man.
and there's your go-to. You have an anecdote instead of an argument.

There was a trans man who gave birth to 3 triplets and they all died at birth. Since then, she has had 3 kids. The progressive community hailed it as a victory as a "man giving birth." But, it was not a man giving birth. Any woman who says during childbirth, "I'm a man now!" does not mean they are ACTUALLY a MAN giving BIRTH!

Why can't people see this? When I read about this, I felt like I got dumber just by reading it. "A man gave birth!" LOL!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Beatie

In early 1997, Beatie came out as a trans man. Beatie had gender reassignment surgery in March 2002 and became known as "The Pregnant Man" after he became pregnant through artificial insemination in 2007. Beatie chose to be pregnant because his wife Nancy was infertile, doing so with cryogenic donated sperm.[1][2]

Can't you guys see how braindead this is? I will respond to the other points later. I have to run now for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom