• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pelosi: Impeachment Is Moving Forward

but that's just a distraction.
THE question on impeachment is whether Trump should be president.
Trying to turn it into an investigation of his political opponents is what got him in trouble in the first place.

Then he is playing with fire.

Asking for favors is not a bad thing. I'm sure you ask people for favors every day, Keith.

There are favors and there are unlawful favors. Don-King-Con asked for the latter.

And the law is quite clear:

§30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Asking a foreign head of state to use their government to investigate a political rival is a solicitation.

Dirt on a political rival is a thing of value.

The President of Ukraine made an express promise to do Trump this "favor." Roll tape...
Trump: "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

Zelenskyy: "...the next prosecutor general will be 100% my person, my candidate, who will be approved, by the parliament and will start as a new prosecutor in September. He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue."

There it is, right in the transcript released by the White House. A conversation that meets the criteria for a violation of federal election law. A felony violation, no less. Now, are we going to bust the President of Ukraine? No, but we've got the President of the United States dead to rights.

There are favors and there are unlawful favors. Don-King-Con asked for the latter.

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Asking a foreign head of state to use their government to investigate a political rival is a solicitation.

The President of Ukraine made an express promise to do Trump this "favor." Roll tape...
Trump: "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

Zelenskyy: "...the next prosecutor general will be 100% my person, my candidate, who will be approved, by the parliament and will start as a new prosecutor in September. He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue."

There it is, right in the transcript released by the White House. A conversation that meets the criteria for a violation of federal election law. A felony violation, no less. Now, are we going to bust the President of Ukraine? No, but we've got the President of the United States dead to rights.

Yes the transcript shows Trump never said "do x and I'll give you y." All he said was "could you please do x?" Asking a question is not illegal. LOL these unmedicated lefties!

(a) Prohibition

Yes the transcript shows Trump never said "do x and I'll give you y." All he said was "could you please do x?" Asking a question is not illegal. LOL these unmedicated lefties!

Partisanshitheads have no compass whatsoever, any way things need to be reconfigured.

(a) Prohibition

Looks like I gotta dumb it down. Good news is, you can do some homework on this yourself!

Go down to a part of town you'd normally not go into. Find a provocatively dressed lady standing on a corner. Roll down your car window and talk to her. She might ask "you wanna party?"

You're a little more direct, because you're desperate, and reply "so, how much for a hand job?" She says "ooh baby you look like you could use one, so I'll give you a discount" and gets in the car. Then she pulls out her badge.

Congratulations, you've just been busted for solicitation of a prostitute. All you did was ask a question. She didn't give you the hand job, but you're going down to the station, John.

(a) Prohibition

Looks like I gotta dumb it down. Good news is, you can do some homework on this yourself!

Go down to a part of town you'd normally not go into. Find a provocatively dressed lady standing on a corner. Roll down your car window and talk to her. She might ask "you wanna party?"

You're a little more direct, because you're desperate, and reply "so, how much for a hand job?" She says "ooh baby you look like you could use one, so I'll give you a discount" and gets in the car. Then she pulls out her badge.

Congratulations, you've just been busted for solicitation of a prostitute. All you did was ask a question. She didn't give you the hand job, but you're going down to the station, John.

Utter silliness.

A more correct analogy would be me asking her, "Do you think you could tell me what time it is?" She pulls out her badge and goes, "Aha! Busted for soliciting prostitution!"

Utter silliness.

A more correct analogy would be me asking her, "Do you think you could tell me what time it is?" She pulls out her badge and goes, "Aha! Busted for soliciting prostitution!"

Your analogies don't have to delve into personal experiences.

Utter silliness.

No. Imagine you are Zelensky. You go to Poland to meet Giuliani. He is wearing a dress and you have sex with him.

No. Imagine you are Zelensky. You go to Poland to meet Giuliani. He is wearing a dress and you have sex with him.

Yes, bash Giuliani, the man who cleaned up New York's streets. New York was a cesspool filled with thugs throughout the 80's and Giuliani came in and cleaned it up. New York is actually a decent place now. Shame on that man!

Meanwhile, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Baltimore all run by Dems and are crime infested cesspools littered with homeless people. Dems sure know how to clean up!

Yes, bash Giuliani, the man who cleaned up New York's streets. New York was a cesspool filled with thugs throughout the 80's and Giuliani came in and cleaned it up. New York is actually a decent place now. Shame on that man!

Meanwhile, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Baltimore all run by Dems and are crime infested cesspools littered with homeless people. Dems sure know how to clean up!

Okay, but without changing the subject why did you have sex with him?

Because whenever I hear someone bash Guilini I get mad angry. It's like people would rather have crime infested cesspools than a good clean city. This boggles my mind. Make fun of Guiliani but not the Dems who run the crime infested homeless crapholes?

Anyway to answer your question, I did not have sex with any man, ever. :confused:

Because whenever I hear someone bash Guilini I get mad angry. It's like people would rather have crime infested cesspools than a good clean city. This boggles my mind. Make fun of Guiliani but not the Dems who run the crime infested homeless crapholes?

Anyway to answer your question, I did not have sex with any man, ever. :confused:

It's a hypothetical. So you have to answer the question.

Oh for fuck sake, Giuliani's a pathetic old clown.

Look, we've all seen your screeds. Your "problem" is simple. Vote Republican. You're welcome. Go locate the rest of your life.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure mac, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure mac, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

This is a serious question: Did you forget to take your meds today? I mean no disrespect. I am telling you facts that Guiliani cleaned up the streets of New York. This is not up for debate. The city was a cesspool before he came in and he cleaned it up with the police force using the "broken window theory" of urban decay. The police started cracking down on minor crime such as jaywalking and littering and this lead to an overall decrease in bigger crime. Anyone can see how much he cleaned up NYC, even his haters.

Sadly, lefties make fun of clean cities and praised the crapholes littered with homeless bums and crime. That's why I asked about your meds. It's not normal to hate clean cities this much while praising cities with crime and bums.

Oh for fuck sake, Giuliani's a pathetic old clown and we all know rounding up black and brown folk gathered up nothing, it was occupation of one of our internal colonies.

Oh for fuck sake, Giuliani's a pathetic old clown and we all know rounding up black and brown folk gathered up nothing, it was occupation of one of our internal colonies.

if someone wishes to discuss this intelligently, I'm all ears. But, this is a thread about impeachment. One of you guys brought up Giuliani first and I was merely responding. Don't want to get into a derail and get in trouble again.

if someone wishes to discuss this intelligently, I'm all ears. But, this is a thread about impeachment. One of you guys brought up Giuliani first and I was merely responding. Don't want to get into a derail and get in trouble again.

You and I; who brought up Rudy hon?

"Several academic studies, however, have questioned and even criticized the effectiveness of broken windows."

How New York City Became Safe Again
https://www.businessinsider.com/criticism-for-giulianis-broken-windows-theory-2014-12

Your refusal to answer the question is noted. If Giuliani had sex with you (Zelensky)---you forgot that you are Zelensky in the hypothetical--after Trump made talk of money and told you to meet Giuliani in Poland, all 3 of you would be in legal trouble for various reasons, the least of which would be prostitution, solicitation, and Giuliani not registering as a foreign agent.

Your refusal to answer the question is noted.

Look at him, thrashing about for help.

Back
Top Bottom