• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pelosi: Impeachment Is Moving Forward

I'm a bit baffled as to why Trump thinks China would be in any way willing to help his campaign. Didn't he unilaterally declare war on them? Can someone explain his thought process to me?

I forgot the phrase, but Trump knows that more news is coming. I'm sure that he tried to twist Chinese arms into his dirty tricks also. This will come out shortly. So, Trump is trying to pre-empt it to lower its affects. The left's greatest mistake is continuously to underestimate him.

Last edited:
I'm a bit baffled as to why Trump thinks China would be in any way willing to help his campaign. Didn't he unilaterally declare war on them? Can someone explain his thought process to me?

I forgot the phrase, but Trump knows that more news is coming. I'm sure that he tried to twist Chinese arms into his dirty tricks also. This will come out shortly. So, Trump is trying to pre-empt it to lower its affects. The left's greatest mistake is continuously underestimate him.

They're not underestimating Trumpo. They're overestimating the ability of Joe and Jane sixpack to display critical thinking, knowledge of the law, and anything more than emotional attachment.

China isn't the point. It's his insistence that asking for such aid is legal and proper that's the point.

Just like removing aid from Ukraine and then asking them for something, if China were to dig up dirt and hand it to Giuliani, then they would be on his good side.

He's doesn't and he couldn't care less.

By publicly asking China to investigate Biden, it's suppose to lend legitimacy to his Ukraine kerfuffle that it was done with honest intentions only to root out corruption. He doesn't need much of the public to buy into this, he only needs to slow or halt the polling that says to impeach him because as goes the polls, so goes the GOP and Trump's future.

I thought I made this clear in #502.

I forgot the phrase, but Trump knows that more news is coming. I'm sure that he tried to twist Chinese arms into his dirty tricks also. This will come out shortly. So, Trump is trying to pre-empt it to lower its affects. The left's greatest mistake is continuously underestimate him.

They're not underestimating Trumpo. They're overestimating the ability of Joe and Jane sixpack to display critical thinking, knowledge of the law, and anything more than emotional attachment.

When Joe and Jane Sixpack suck on the diseased tit of Faux News, what do you expect? Limpbrain and Sean Insanity. The stupidity of much of Faux cable. And now we have Sinclair broadcasting spreading disinformation wide and far.

He's doesn't and he couldn't care less.

By publicly asking China to investigate Biden, it's suppose to lend legitimacy to his Ukraine kerfuffle that it was done with honest intentions only to root out corruption. He doesn't need much of the public to buy into this, he only needs to slow or halt the polling that says to impeach him because as goes the polls, so goes the GOP and Trump's future.

I thought I made this clear in #502.

It's also worth noting that when the diplomat texted back that Trumpo was being misunderstood and didn't intend any quid pro quo, it was only after said diplomat had spoken with Trumpo. Likely what occurred before the reply was a meeting that went like: "Hey Dickhead-in-Chief, you'd better make it sound like you're not twisting arms while you hold up military aid in exchange for political favors come reelection!"

Donald Trump II calls his father a victim:

Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter: "What we’re seeing play out is exactly what we saw when they tried (and failed) to take down Kavanaugh in 2018:" / Twitter

Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter: "The Democrats—specifically Adam Schiff—are exclusively briefed on a bogus allegation.
oPartisan Democrats strategically advise this anonymous individual.
oThen they build and execute a media plan to damage the President, all while lying about their role in the whole process." / Twitter

Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter: "Adam Schiff submitted a subpoena for the very document that he helped create, and stood in front of the American people and claimed he had no knowledge of this whistleblower." / Twitter

Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter: "The President is right, Adam Schiff should resign in disgrace, but the very least, he should recuse himself. He has lied to Americans and manipulated the media from the very beginning." / Twitter

Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter: "If @RepAdamSchiff aka #FullOfSchiff is willing to go on to the floor of Congress to lie and reinvent the words of President Trump, it begs the question: How far did he go to influence and orchestrate this anonymous and phony whistleblower complaint?" / Twitter

Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter: "And for those who don’t know who Adam Schiff is, he is not just a radical liberal, he is someone who has been hand-picked and supported by George Soros." / Twitter

Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter: "An intelligence community whistleblower is required to go to directly to the Inspector General, before going to congress. The fact that this anonymous whistleblower went first to seek partisan advice from a George Soros *puppet* tells you everything you need to know..." / Twitter

Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter: "it’s just more of the same from the deep state. I’ll bet good money that the “whistleblower” turns up to be another partisan hack with deep ties to the Brennan/McCabe cabal.
Anyone who doesn’t see this yet is a fool or hasn’t been watching the last 3 years play out." / Twitter

Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter: "The President is right, it’s time for the “do-nothing Democrats” to go back to work and start serving the constituents instead of themselves." / Twitter

George Soros -- a favorite villain of the right wing.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "Understand that Trump is engaged in deliberate, atrocious, targeted antisemitism towards Chairman Schiff.
Then ask yourself why no one cares to denounce it - esp when his accusation of it towards others drove full news cycles earlier this year. https://t.co/bjEw6eb7Md" / Twitter

Trump Escalates Anti-Semitic Rhetoric Amid Impeachment Calls
On October 2, Trump escalated his brazenly anti-Semitic attack on Schiff. “We don’t call him ‘Shifty Schiff’ for nothing,” the president told reporters in the Oval Office. “He’s a shifty, dishonest guy.”

The stereotype of Jews as “shifty,” the suggestion that they are sneaky and manipulative, has a long and ignominious history. Trump — who “often plays on well-worn caricatures about cleverness, deviousness, and physical weakness” when discussing Jews, to quote Peter Beinart — knows what he is doing when he gives Schiff this particular nickname; it is no accident or coincidence.
DT's son Donald Jr. then tweeted on how he is, in the article's words, "Radical liberal. Handpicked by George Soros. A Soros puppet."
One reason is that Trump’s anti-Semitism is nothing new. He was an anti-Semite when he accused U.S. Jews of being dumb and disloyal. He was an anti-Semite when he praised neo-Nazis as “very fine people.” He was an anti-Semite when he referred to comedian Jon Stewart as Jonathan Leibowitz. He was an anti-Semite when he kept — no joke — a book of Hitler’s speeches next to his bed. So we have become inured to his anti-Semitism, just as we have become inured to his anti-Muslim bigotry and his anti-black and anti-Latino racism.
This is someone with a Jewish son-in-law and a daughter who converted to Judaism, and someone who claims that he loves Israel a lot, even describing critics of Israel as anti-Semitic.

pResident tRump is totally confused.

AOC followed up with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "It’s wrong. It’s harmful. And his bigotry is reflective of the white supremacist base he relies on for political gain." / Twitter

There may be no end in sight... Trump will keep committing ever-more grievous crimes, so that nothing ever gets resolved.
"“IC WHISTLEBLOWER UPDATE: I can confirm that my firm and my team represents multiple whistleblowers in connection to the underlying August 12, 2019, disclosure to the Intelligence Community Inspector General. No further comment at this time,”

- Politico

And now Trumpo is blaming Perry for the call. And there's a second whistleblower coming forward. But the Turtle has vowed to stop any impeachment.

So the best strategy is to keep this thing alive and keep piling on the charges in the hope that Trumpo will go down and drag lots of people with him. Talk about a vainglorious wish, that Joe and Jane might somehow experience integrity and intellect.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/whistleblowers-attorney-says-team-now-representing-multiple-officials/2019/10/06/18b48fec-e83d-11e9-9306-47cb0324fd44_story.html

An attorney for the whistleblower who raised the alarm about President Trump’s communications with Ukraine said Sunday that “multiple” whistleblowers have come forward.

The news, which comes as House Democrats have launched an impeachment inquiry and are subpoenaing the White House for documents, adds to the deepening political crisis facing the president.

“IC WHISTLEBLOWER UPDATE: I can confirm that my firm and my team represent multiple whistleblowers in connection to the underlying August 12, 2019, disclosure to the Intelligence Community Inspector General,” the attorney, Andrew Bakaj, said in a tweet. “No further comment at this time.”

David Frum on Twitter: "As @anneapplebaum says: "After this is all over, I never, ever want to hear again about how businessmen would run the government better than politicians." https://t.co/5q8cRnYPsf" / Twitter
noting
David Frum on Twitter: "The Ukraine scandal is also a story of how successful businessman assumed that he was an expert on everything, forced his way into topics he did not understand, pulled upon him the biggest trouble of his life - and probably got his president impeached https://t.co/VBVZgsS222" / Twitter
noting
Holding Ukraine hostage: How the president and his allies, chasing 2020 ammunition, fanned a political storm - The Washington Post

I'd once created a thread on whether or not business leaders make good presidents. They don't. The best one over the last century was George Bush I, and he had prior government experience. George Bush II, Herbert Hoover, and Warren Harding were worse presidents, though they also had gov't experience. Donald Trump has had absolutely zero such experience. He decided to jump straight to the presidency without ever having held some elected or administrative position.

There may be no end in sight... Trump will keep committing ever-more grievous crimes, so that nothing ever gets resolved.
"“IC WHISTLEBLOWER UPDATE: I can confirm that my firm and my team represents multiple whistleblowers in connection to the underlying August 12, 2019, disclosure to the Intelligence Community Inspector General. No further comment at this time,”

- Politico

It's raining whistle blowers! This is going to be very amusing. Especially for all those GOP Senators who just wish they could refuse to impeach and then it will all go away. This will all make that harder to do.

- Politico

It's raining whistle blowers! This is going to be very amusing. Especially for all those GOP Senators who just wish they could refuse to impeach and then it will all go away. This will all make that harder to do.

It's pretty obvious reading the link that Clown-in-Chief's only strategy is to discredit and accuse.

We will have a conga line of whistle blowers dancing into the House to testify before impeachment investigation committees. Then those government figures fingered by them will be subpoenaed. Then documents subpoenaed. It is going to be a jolly time in Washington.

This will soon captivate the nation. Will Trump fall? Will Moscow Mitch succeed in preventing impeachment? Will the Democrats blow it again? Can it really be this doesn't cause any Republicans to cease voting for the Orange Buffoon? Many big fat books will be written on all of this after it is over.

It's pretty obvious reading the link that Clown-in-Chief's only strategy is to discredit and accuse.

Yes, he's flailing. He can't regain the initiative.

Back
Top Bottom