• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Pelosi: Impeachment Is Moving Forward

It's raining whistle blowers! This is going to be very amusing. Especially for all those GOP Senators who just wish they could refuse to impeach and then it will all go away. This will all make that harder to do.

It's pretty obvious reading the link that Clown-in-Chief's only strategy is to discredit and accuse.

Yes, he's flailing. He can't regain the initiative.
It has worked up to now. His fundraising is through the roof at the moment. And the GOP seem to be in a do or die mindset.

He is guilty as hell and it doesn’t seem to matter. The Dems can prove it over time and the GOP will say it is just partisan BS.

It's raining whistle blowers! This is going to be very amusing. Especially for all those GOP Senators who just wish they could refuse to impeach and then it will all go away. This will all make that harder to do.

It's pretty obvious reading the link that Clown-in-Chief's only strategy is to discredit and accuse.

Is there someone smart enough among the dems to STOP referring to these intel folks as whistleblowers? I mean, fuck, it makes them sound fringe. Start calling them patriotic, freedom loving, democracy loving americans. Is that so difficult? Why is Fuckhead-in-Chief getting away with calling them partisan hacks? Wake the fuck up!

It has worked up to now. His fundraising is through the roof at the moment. And the GOP seem to be in a do or die mindset.

He is guilty as hell and it doesn’t seem to matter. The Dems can prove it over time and the GOP will say it is just partisan BS.

Will they when a parade of career diplomats and intelligence officers testify how fucked up it is? Even Sen. Johnson, a craven Trumpster if there ever was one, couldn't bring himself to say he distrusts the current CIA/FBI. The GOP is going to have throw the entire diplomatic and intelligence corps under the bus. For Trump. I'm not so sure it'll come to that. That's why Trump is daring the Dems to hurry up and vote - he understands the potential damage these gradual revelations are capable of. He knows very well the rewards of milking an issue, and this one appears to be self milking.

Is there someone smart enough among the dems to STOP referring to these intel folks as whistleblowers? I mean, fuck, it makes them sound fringe. Start calling them patriotic, freedom loving, democracy loving americans. Is that so difficult? Why is Fuckhead-in-Chief getting away with calling them partisan hacks? Wake the fuck up!

Fringe? They went through channels, through the chain of command.

Wait till they testify. We'll see who sounds patriotic and professional and who sounds fringe then.

Will they when a parade of career diplomats and intelligence officers testify how fucked up it is? Even Sen. Johnson, a craven Trumpster if there ever was one, couldn't bring himself to say he distrusts the current CIA/FBI. The GOP is going to have throw the entire diplomatic and intelligence corps under the bus. For Trump. I'm not so sure it'll come to that. That's why Trump is daring the Dems to hurry up and vote - he understands the potential damage these gradual revelations are capable of. He knows very well the rewards of milking an issue, and this one appears to be self milking.
Johnson exposed Trump regarding the Sondland info, but was sucking a dildo Sunday morning saying, “Trump you are yuge!”

The GOP is unpredictable at this point, well completely immoral politically.

Johnson exposed Trump regarding the Sondland info, but was sucking a dildo Sunday morning saying, “Trump you are yuge!”

You're ignoring the main point: they can't let Trump off without selling out State, the CIA, and the FBI. Not Comey or McCabe, but as they are currently. Johnson was a deer in the headlights behind that question.

Whistleblower #1 will be a formidable witness, if his/her report is any indication. Yovanovitch. Whistlerblower #2. Those who shared their concerns with #1. And more, I'd guess. The GOP can't smear all these people. Trump is in real trouble.

Fringe? They went through channels, through the chain of command.

Wait till they testify. We'll see who sounds patriotic and professional and who sounds fringe then.

They sound fringe to Trumpo's minions and they're not hearing from anyone that they are patriotic americans doing their jobs. That's my point. The dems need to start saying this with conviction and gusto and stop being intellectual all the time. My whole point is they are NOT fringe. Do say it, Dems!

You're ignoring the main point: they can't let Trump off without selling out State, the CIA, and the FBI. Not Comey or McCabe, but as they are currently. Johnson was a deer in the headlights behind that question.

Whistleblower #1 will be a formidable witness, if his/her report is any indication. Yovanovitch. Whistlerblower #2. Those who shared their concerns with #1. And more, I'd guess. The GOP can't smear all these people. Trump is in real trouble.
Remember, they never smearing Ford directly either. Expect a similar maneuver.

We're not talking about one person, whoever Ford is.

Think Kavanaugh, of whom after her testimony, most people thought she was truthful, and the GOP changed tact. Also, talk to Garland regarding Senate processes. And be ready for ‘We should let the people decide’ Senate GOP BS.

Think Kavanaugh, of whom after her testimony, most people thought she was truthful, and the GOP changed tact. Also, talk to Garland regarding Senate processes. And be ready for ‘We should let the people decide’ Senate GOP BS.

Ok, Ford is not a career intelligence officer or diplomat, just a private citizen.

As for Garland, now you're wiggling...there's no indication at this time that McConnell will try to sleaze out of an impeachment trial. The opposite, in fact.

Granted, Trump may come through this. But it's far more serious than anything past. Roy Cohn, Trump's hero, for all his chutzpah, was eventually taken down.

Ok, Ford is not a career intelligence officer or diplomat, just a private citizen.

As for Garland, now you're wiggling...there's no indication at this time that McConnell will try to sleaze out of an impeachment trial. The opposite, in fact.

Granted, Trump may come through this. But it's far more serious than anything past. Roy Cohn, Trump's hero, for all his chutzpah, was eventually taken down.

Me... wiggle? I’m just not underestimating the callous disregard to democracy the GOP has. McConnell has already hinted at his path of a bs trial.

And lets not forget, McConnell and the GOP already wiggled out of the Mueller Report. It will take a remarkable amount of partisan bs to save Trump’s ass, and the GOP is leaning closer to saving Trump than their political dignity, what little that remains.

Me... wiggle? I’m just not underestimating the callous disregard to democracy the GOP has. McConnell has already hinted at his path of a bs trial.

And lets not forget, McConnell and the GOP already wiggled out of the Mueller Report. It will take a remarkable amount of partisan bs to save Trump’s ass, and the GOP is leaning closer to saving Trump than their political dignity, what little that remains.

The GOP doesn't have a callous disregard for voters. If enough voters turn on Trump, the Repugs will bail.

Once a trial is going, I don't know how much McConnell will be able to do. Roberts would preside.

They wiggled out of Mueller in large part because the Dems seem unaware of how to play the media game. This scandal otoh is self propagating.

I said it a long time ago... I got the name wrong, but the concept is still sound... (as much as I bach the Dems for being incompetent politicians...)

The Dems know that Trump's best political strategy is to burn down his competition... with what "people are saying".. and all..
I thought that there were so many candidates to obscure the "real" runner. Hold Biden up as "The One".. let Trump spill all his beans on the table... then pull the switcho chango and raise Warren up as the candidate.. psych!

Get him to fire off all his ammo so trying to attack the "real" candidate just sounds like a broken record. I thought that Biden was the real candidate.. comeing in a little late and all... but maybe there is a secret other.. or Warren is "the man"...

I still think Killery will become the front runner. If any of you lived closer to my humble abode, I'd bet you a carton of Millers Genuine draft that all this is just camouflage and within months she'll announce her candidacy.

Especially after a failed impeachment attempt.

The GOP doesn't have a callous disregard for voters. If enough voters turn on Trump, the Repugs will bail.
It should depend on how the Independents poll. It should.

Once a trial is going, I don't know how much McConnell will be able to do. Roberts would preside.
McConnell can figure it out. Heck, what is stopping him from not holding the trial to begin with? What is the enforcement mechanism?

They wiggled out of Mueller in large part because the Dems seem unaware of how to play the media game.
You misspelled the Attorney General lied with technicalities to the US.
This scandal otoh is self propagating.
It should be. Sandy Hook was the end for me and gun control law improvements. The Kavanaugh hearing is close to the end of my hope for a two party system of government.

Trump shouldn't even be in power right now. They have a fan-fiction transcript of an abuse of power phone call that is damning.

the people that get to use the public access channel once a week for whatever topic they liKe? Amateur gospel discussion and stream-of-consciousness sermons.
Not the polished political productions of mega-church pastors.
Why would that be a good punishment for tRump?

Cell with a view of a wall, decorated with all the articles about what a looser he is, his failures, what a laughingstock he will be once all the facts are out. Oh, and maybe another wall showing Obama’s many accomplishments. When the documentaries are made, have choice clips played endlessly, such as his verdict being read. Maybe occasionally show current news, to point out how he is not mentioned at all.
Add Obama's roast of trump from the WHC dinner and it will be complete! :D

Cell with a view of a wall, decorated with all the articles about what a looser he is, his failures, what a laughingstock he will be once all the facts are out. Oh, and maybe another wall showing Obama’s many accomplishments. When the documentaries are made, have choice clips played endlessly, such as his verdict being read. Maybe occasionally show current news, to point out how he is not mentioned at all.

0nyabwengrp31.jpg

Just a picture of Obama's Nobel, that'll be enough.

Back
Top Bottom