• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Conspiracy Thread

Can we include Margorie Taylor Greene's Jewish space laser conspiracy? She says that's how the California wildfires are ignited, Jewish space lasers. But she prays for all the victims so god bless.

Jewish Space Lasers Causing California Wildfires

And what exactly is Jewish space?

I believe she meant space lasers. Lasers which are on earth orbit.

You attach space where you want it, I'll attach it where I want!

"ShadowPrez." Trump is really in charge from behind the scenes. The Biden we see on TV is a clone or lookalike. The real Biden, along with Pelosi, Harris, Schumer, and other top Dems, have already been executed as traitors. BUT! Making this public would cause a civil war and so it's being kept secret. So everything you see Biden doing is really Trump's doing.

This one could be useful!

"ShadowPrez." Trump is really in charge from behind the scenes. The Biden we see on TV is a clone or lookalike. The real Biden, along with Pelosi, Harris, Schumer, and other top Dems, have already been executed as traitors. BUT! Making this public would cause a civil war and so it's being kept secret. So everything you see Biden doing is really Trump's doing.

This one could be useful!

I have a game account on FB with thousands of people in my friends list, including tons of magas. I keep posting about this there. :D

There's a very weird conspiracy theory that I found in the comments in biologist and historian Peter Turchin's blog entry on the Capital attacks. A theory that I infer from someone opaque comments.

It is that the 1/6 Capitol attacks were somehow contrived by the political establishment as a way of getting Trump out of office.

That seems like a very roundabout way of doing that when there is a much less destructive and disruptive way of doing that. Impeachment.

I checked on the biographies of both parties' leadership in both houses, and those leaderships are composed of people who have been in office for at least a decade, and often more. So they are all very Establishment. As to impeachment itself, they would not have had much trouble whipping votes for it, especially Democratic votes.

There's a very weird conspiracy theory that I found in the comments in biologist and historian Peter Turchin's blog entry on the Capital attacks. A theory that I infer from someone opaque comments.

It is that the 1/6 Capitol attacks were somehow contrived by the political establishment as a way of getting Trump out of office.

That seems like a very roundabout way of doing that when there is a much less destructive and disruptive way of doing that. Impeachment.

I checked on the biographies of both parties' leadership in both houses, and those leaderships are composed of people who have been in office for at least a decade, and often more. So they are all very Establishment. As to impeachment itself, they would not have had much trouble whipping votes for it, especially Democratic votes.

Oh, I thought it was COVID that was created to get Trump out... which worked. So why need another dastardly plan to accomplish what was already done?
Do'h I recognize my problem.. application of logic.

Zoom started the pandemic to make their platform more popular (I didn't hear that one, just made it up).

Zoom started the pandemic to make their platform more popular (I didn't hear that one, just made it up).

well, it's just as good a thought as any, therefore as True as anything else can be. True things on both sides. Zoom did benefit. That's probably true.

A commonality I find in a good conspiracy theory ("good" as in, gains popularity and spreads), is that it starts with an unexpected or adverse effect or consequence of a series of events, then writes itself a story that makes an effect out to be the objective and purpose of the entire sequence of events... with sufficient modification of fact as needed to maintain the 'purpose-driven" plot all along.

Here is one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the United States Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H. W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيرة الصباح‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign, which was run by the American public relations firm Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda.[1][2]

In her emotional testimony, Nayirah claimed that after the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers take babies out of incubators in a Kuwaiti hospital, take the incubators, and leave the babies to die.

Her story was initially corroborated by Amnesty International, a British NGO, which published several independent reports about the killings[3] and testimony from evacuees. Following the liberation of Kuwait, reporters were given access to the country. An ABC report found that "patients, including premature babies, did die, when many of Kuwait's nurses and doctors ... fled" but Iraqi troops "almost certainly had not stolen hospital incubators and left hundreds of Kuwaiti babies to die."[4][5] Amnesty International reacted by issuing a correction, with executive director John Healey subsequently accusing the Bush administration of "opportunistic manipulation of the international human rights movement".[6]

My favorite conspiracy is that police aren't killed by more white people than they are killed by black people.

My Pillow Guy has a website for his "documentary"

https://michaeljlindell.com/

Whilst watching it, I tried a drinking game. Every time Lindell mentions "they" and doesn't provide who "they" are or what "they" did, I sip my bourbon.

I had to call in sick for work today. The two might be related.

I've got that one Facebook friend who insists Trump won, and on a comment about the "documentary" someone he knew chimed in that "they" silenced Lou Dobbs, that "they" made the courts throw out all the cases against Trump, and that "they" are trying to silence the pillow guy.

I asked "who are they?"

His reply? "The government."

You mean the government that Trump was in charge of for the last four years?

I haven't heard back yet.

If "they" had that much power, the first impeachment would have been enough. Just threaten to audit McConnell, impanel Graham's prostitutes, audit Cruz's wife...etc.

If "they" had that much power, the first impeachment would have been enough. Just threaten to audit McConnell, impanel Graham's prostitutes, audit Cruz's wife...etc.
Back up. Lindsey Graham? As in, South Ca'lina?? Prostitutes??? I don't care about the gender, but how low do you think sex workers would go? Even with covid, even with freelancing and going off the grid, servicing...Lindsey? Part of me says, whatever he pays, it's not enough. Part of me says, at least you'd get the flavor of Trump's hind quarters (if you're a history buff.) All of me says, find out what Mcdonalds is paying for the 6 a.m. shift.

Ah, but you see, "they" have already infiltrated the entire federal (and state) judiciary! Those five dozen court cases that Trump lost? He didn't "lose" anything! All those judges are part of the conspiracy! They threw out the cases because "they" are terrified of the consequences of telling people the TRUTH!

Seriously. The last four years of court-packing by McConnell weren't to install Federalist Society judges into lifetime appointments. No, they were all "Deep State operatives" whose only role was to deny Trump his rightful election landslide. That's the argument.

Back
Top Bottom