• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

Is she okay?

I heard a bit on NPR from her and was wondering why they selected her, she clearly doesn't have the political speaking thing down yet. Staccato? If Biden talked like that, they'd say it was dementia.

I get that the alt-right love pretty faces, but... well... okay. Pretty face. That's why.

Is she okay?

I heard a bit on NPR from her and was wondering why they selected her, she clearly doesn't have the political speaking thing down yet. Staccato? If Biden talked like that, they'd say it was dementia.

I get that the alt-right love pretty faces, but... well... okay. Pretty face. That's why.

I don’t understand why she’s not blonde. Can’t she afford the bleach job? Doesn’t the RNC pay for that?

Is she okay?

From the William Shatner School Of Acting.

Naw, she had the air of a mother trying to convince her son he wasn't really gay. Nicki Haley she is not! It drives me nuts. They parade this n00b out there, when they had a viable alternative in a Haley, but the party has shunned Haley who was a stalwart conservative, because Trump, who isn't a conservative.

Was looking up the trailer for the '95 movie Canadian Bacon, about a war between the US and Canada.

Watching it you can see the idiot gun culture, jingoism, cynical politicians lying to people stoking violence to help their political careers. Damn, how much of this applies to today?

Back
Top Bottom