• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

An interesting cartoon guilty of memory loss, seeing Mueller was hired after Trump fired Comey... obstructing the investigation.

It seems that a judgment has been reached already no matter what Mueller's findings may be.

Are you implying Mueller is a stooge, or worse, in Trumps pocket? Those are serious allegations and shows the desperation and dirty tricks perpetuated by those who will never accept that Killery lost the presidential election by an almost landslide college vote.

Are you implying Mueller is a stooge, or worse, in Trumps pocket? Those are serious allegations and shows the desperation and dirty tricks perpetuated by those who will never accept that Killery lost the presidential election by an almost landslide college vote.

I think we finally broke angelo.

I thought it was a decades-old generic "Dumb Blonde" joke.

AOC stares at an orange juice can because it says, "Concentrate."

AOC thinks that chocolate milk comes from brown cows.

AOC can't understand why her brother has two sisters but she only has one.

There must be a million jokes that can be recycled now that Fox News has found a new woman to hate.

There must be a million jokes that can be recycled now that Fox News has found a new woman to hate.

Not just a new woman to hate, a young, attractive, feminine woman who actually displays sincerity.

You can almost feel the condescension dripping out of conservatives.

It seems that a judgment has been reached already no matter what Mueller's findings may be.

Yes, yes it has.
Probably due to the obvious facts of collusion (passive at best, active at worst) and continual attempts at obstruction.
The fact that these crimes are committed in broad daylight does not make them less criminal, just FYI.

Now, we have this:
"White House hasn’t provided ‘a single piece of paper’ to Oversight, despite 12 requests"

There was one other administration that tried to stonewall congress to hide their crimes. That didn't turn out real well for them. In fact, that witch hunt ended the same way this one will:

witch hunt.JPG

Once upon a time, GW Bush [junior] was the butt of all jokes. AOC leaves anything GWB ever said seem like he was a genius! :)

Once upon a time, GW Bush [junior] was the butt of all jokes. AOC leaves anything GWB ever said seem like he was a genius! :)

GWB actually said many of the things he's "credited" with saying. Why aren't you grasping that? And what's with the "bimbo" label? Did you hit bottom, and decide to dig?

Once upon a time, GW Bush [junior] was the butt of all jokes.

Yeah, because Bush actually said the goofy things that people attributed to him.

[YOUTUBE]JhmdEq3JhoY[/YOUTUBE]

I don't care what your political alignment is: those are funny.

Also, there was only one G.W. Bush. His father was G.H.W. Bush. So when you write G.W. Bush, people already know you're referring to Dubya, and it's actually incorrect to add "junior". Quite an ironic gaffe.

AOC leaves anything GWB ever said seem like he was a genius! :)

We get it: you have a hard-on for AOC. It's creepy.

AOC leaves anything GWB ever said seem like he was a genius! :)

Like what? What has AOC actually said that's funny to you?

I don't mean, What statements has she made that you disagree with on political or economic grounds. No, what statements has she made that are laugh-worthy?

And, for that matter, why does someone from Western Australia care about what a Congressperson from New York does? There are 435 members of the House of Representatives in the US, and yet for some reason, only one of them gets memes made up about her.

Back
Top Bottom