• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

Those two articles don't contradict each other, you know.

Slowing population growth and the redistribution of existing population through voluntary migration can be very beneficial overall.

Bullshit!!! All the migration is coming from failed mainly Islamic cultures. Such backward migrants will never contribute to any country they choose which has the best welfare benefits!

Now ^that's^ funny!

How is migration from failed states beneficial to any western nation? As Pauline Hanson would say.................. Please explain!

Western nations facing a shortage of people willing to take the lowest paying and most strenuous jobs get an influx of hardworking, motivated risk takers willing to shed blood, sweat, and tears to achieve their goals. Those folks who walked, swam, ran, crawled, and walked some more from the Middle East, North Africa, Central America, or South Asia to seek asylum and jobs in Europe, Australia, or North America might not be well educated but they sure aren't lazy.

I'll grant you that central American and South East Asian people may work their butts off if given a chance, just like European migrants did before them after WW2. But Middle Eastern and North African freeloaders are a completely different kettle of fish!
These people head to host countries with the best welfare state systems in place such as Germany and Australia. [ During the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd era]

DZAAMpVUMAAWfPI.jpg

I read your post and found it distasteful, BUT, saw this cartoon elsewhere and had to chuckle like to admit I had egg on my face.

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?attachments/islamo-jpg.72456/

Di0dkrWU4AAC1p6.jpg

Fucking Cernovich, alt lite prick. Come with the real stuff. the bottom tweet only was used. But that is a funny line break...

Ok, you understand that those immigrants are already-born and that no one is talking about killing them just to reduce climate change, right?

Or is that what you are suggesting? Is that the humorous angle here?

- - - Updated - - -

Those two articles don't contradict each other, you know.

Slowing population growth and the redistribution of existing population through voluntary migration can be very beneficial overall.

Bullshit!!! All the migration is coming from failed mainly Islamic cultures. Such backward migrants will never contribute to any country they choose which has the best welfare benefits!

So, if we don't let those people immigrate, then that will cause them to have never been born? Does England have a time machine that we weren't told about?

Back
Top Bottom