• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

Dhg8dS2VQAE72Ns.jpg

Is there Tsarist imagery that could be used instead?

znaete-li-vi-kak-viglyadel-flag-rossii-ranshe-istoriya-imperskogo-flaga-rossii_4.jpg

Reminds me of just how insanely old the double headed eagle is as a standard bearer for power.

3d03cf8a20a959fb2c3797730ec57e05--double-headed-eagle-civilization.jpg

and before that the Sumerians.

See? Trump isn't a traitor because Jane Fonda was a traitor! Therefore, no collusion!

Your logic is flawless, sir!

- - - Updated - - -

False. In the last election, we learned that 54% of white women will vote for any anti-woman scumbag if he's racist enough.

So anyone wearing a MAGA cap just has to be really racist and 54% of white women will probably find him irresistible.

- - - Updated - - -

DjUg8l8U0AU1l-n.jpg

What exactly did Obama do to stop all this perception of Russian influence during his two terms?
Are the Jews no longer the masters of western democracies now? It's been shifted to those Russians?

If I remember correctly, Obama's administration initiated sanctions. A subtle difference between that and Trump's policy of "Hey Vlad, does that feel good? Please let me know when you are about to cum", but measurable nevertheless.

Back
Top Bottom