• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

Here's an image that will enrage the lefties of Australia who's voters chose cohesion instead of class war.

The Australian voter, everyone.

I thought he'd promised to fuck off back to Italy?

I for one am not enraged - a little bit disappointed, perhaps. But really, nothing's changed.

A hung parliament, or a one or two seat Coalition majority - Either way, we're one defection or by-election from yet another federal double dissolution.

This has to be one of the least significant elections in Australian history.

Nothing has changed. No Clive, no landslide (in either direction), no uptick (nor devastation) for the plethora of fascists, narcissists, and monomaniacs. This is the election we didn't have to have.

Tune in again after the government can't get supply, for yet another try at finding a government that has at least 52% support from the people. Don't hold your breath.

Here's an image that will enrage the lefties of Australia who's voters chose cohesion instead of class war.

The Australian voter, everyone.

I thought he'd promised to fuck off back to Italy?

I for one am not enraged - a little bit disappointed, perhaps. But really, nothing's changed.

A hung parliament, or a one or two seat Coalition majority - Either way, we're one defection or by-election from yet another federal double dissolution.

This has to be one of the least significant elections in Australian history.

Nothing has changed. No Clive, no landslide (in either direction), no uptick (nor devastation) for the plethora of fascists, narcissists, and monomaniacs. This is the election we didn't have to have.

Tune in again after the government can't get supply, for yet another try at finding a government that has at least 52% support from the people. Don't hold your breath.

The senate will be a much more friendlier place now than in the last parliament. ps And I unpacked my suitcase around 8.30 WST Saturday while also having a congratulatory drink.

D7IMkAOVsAAUjPp.jpg

That's an interesting interpretation of "Abortion should be legal and schools shouldn't look like remake of Saving Private Ryan". Wrong interpretation, but interesting nonetheless. It explains a lot, thank you.

That's an interesting interpretation of "Abortion should be legal and schools shouldn't look like remake of Saving Private Ryan". Wrong interpretation, but interesting nonetheless. It explains a lot, thank you.

You don't see the blatant hypocrisy?

It's questionable whether the 2nd Amendment provides for personal gun ownership. Watch this video for an explaination (skip to 21:00 for the constitutional law professor's explanation).

So no, it isn't hypocrisy, let alone the blatant variety, to argue that one thing is a constitutional right while another is not.

Back
Top Bottom