• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

Why search for something on Google when you've got a great zinger in the chamber with which to garner 45K hearts?

It's a matter of priorities.

So what's she saying? That underwear is for suckers who think they can stop farts?

So what's she saying? That underwear is for suckers who think they can stop farts?
She is saying that if one thing can't stop another thing, then some other thing that is somewhat similar can't stop some other other thing that is somewhat similar. In other words, it is another failed politically biased analogy.

I mean if taking aspirin doesn't remove the likelihood of blood clots, why would Eliquis work?

She is saying that if one thing can't stop another thing, then some other thing that is somewhat similar can't stop some other other thing that is somewhat similar. In other words, it is another failed politically biased analogy.

I mean if taking aspirin doesn't remove the likelihood of blood clots, why would Eliquis work?
It’s the same level of intellectual acumen that flat earthers apply to understanding the world around them.

FjV_vgxXEAI1n-Z.jpg

Some nitpicks... that isn't the 2010 senate election map as the 2022 map is the same and the 2010, ie which senators up for election. That is the 2014 map for Obama's second term.

Note, the 2010 map isn't much better. Obama had a super-majority of 60-40 in 2009... late 2009 thanks to Coleman. And that whittled to 46 after 2014. It was the extinction of the blue-dog Democrat Senator.

I suppose the Imperial Japanese Navy might have considered it D-day. (I wonder how Yamamoto referred to critical dates and times...)

I had always considered him one of the biggest liars of the Trump administration. Perhaps he is actually that stupid to confuse the date of the Pearl Harbor attack with D-Day. Or to think that D-Day is the name for the Pearl Harbor attack. Regardless he's an idiot.

I had always considered him one of the biggest liars of the Trump administration. Perhaps he is actually that stupid to confuse the date of the Pearl Harbor attack with D-Day. Or to think that D-Day is the name for the Pearl Harbor attack. Regardless he's an idiot.
I wasn't certain if it were a joke... I mean these people aren't bright or funny, so it could go either way. He does know what "infamy" is, right? That was what made me think it was a joke... because that would be pretty damn stupid a thing to say. So stupid, it had to be an unfunny joke.

I wasn't certain if it were a joke... I mean these people aren't bright or funny, so it could go either way. He does know what "infamy" is, right? That was what made me think it was a joke... because that would be pretty damn stupid a thing to say. So stupid, it had to be an unfunny joke.

Given that the attack on Pearl Harbor is frequently called the Day of Infamy, he might actually be aware that Dec 7 was Pearl Harbor. But to call it DDay, more typically D-Day, is puzzling. I have no idea what he was thinking or more likely not thinking.

Back
Top Bottom