• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

GOHpH7LasAIVuy4

View attachment 46169

Like there’s mountains in New Jersey. Sheesh. What a bunch of dumbfuck liars.
The mountains in New Jersey in NW Jersey, not the Jersey shore. And the beach at Wildwood is something like 20 miles from the road. The beach is huge. People die in Wildwood, NJ because they didn't pack enough fluid to reach the water from the parking lot.

OK... but Benedict College is an historically black college and it's undergraduate racial makeup is in the pie chart below. So have I missed the point completely?

View attachment 46181

I think it's about the iron and Butker's views regarding gender roles. *But not race.

*At least not yet. Not that I've heard.

OK... but Benedict College is an historically black college and it's undergraduate racial makeup is in the pie chart below. So have I missed the point completely?

View attachment 46181

Hey I didn’t make the meme. But yes it should say Benedictine!

View attachment 46181

I think it's about the iron and Butker's views regarding gender roles. *But not race.

OK. Maybe if I'd ever heard of this Butker guy I might have gotten it. I don't follow sports unless I'm forced to. And that extends only to the Toronto Maple Leafs that the rest of my family are big followers of.

View attachment 46181

This bloke got into the news as far afield as Aus. for his completely inappropriate speech, at some graduation ceremony, advocating/assuming that the women would all be homemakers and the men successful breadwinners.

View attachment 46181

This bloke got into the news as far afield as Aus. for his completely inappropriate speech, at some graduation ceremony, advocating/assuming that the women would all be homemakers and the men successful breadwinners.
If only they had listened to his advice there wouldn’t have been any women in the audience to be offended by his advice.

Back
Top Bottom