• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

"FBI monitor shows sympathy for WingNut propaganda he's monitoring and consequences."

It happens to be how Hitler's rise began.

Captain Mayr ordered Hitler . . . to infiltrate the tiny Deutsche Arbeiterpartei ("German Workers' Party"). . . Hitler joined the DAP on 12 September 1919. He soon realized that he was in agreement with many of the underlying tenets of the DAP, and he rose to its top post in the ensuing chaotic political atmosphere of postwar Munich.

What the hell is his problem? Electric Collage was a fantastic fucking company. I mean, Jimi Hendrix, man. BB King. Jethro Tull. Take some drugs and get on board the crazy-ass light show already.

I feel like making a sign like those and going over to DC on the 20th. I'll be wearing my mask and shades and camo shirt or whatever, so it shouldn't be too hard to fit in. Why? Because I am antifa, and it's my job to infiltrate the stupids and make them look stupid.

We know it wasn't Antifa that invaded the capital buildings, they would have looted and burnt it to the ground just like all their other marches.

Back
Top Bottom