• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Profound Thoughts

Everybody's different. Personally I went to 1st grade with many of the same people in my high school graduation class. I went to my 25 year reunion and it was interesting to see many of those faces along with what they'd done so far with their lives. If I live long enough and the opportunity presents itself (in about 7 more years) I guess I'll go to my 50th and see what's what. I still look like Adonis so if nothing else I can make everyone else jealous they're not me. :)

Muffins are bullshit.

They are just for people who don’t have the balls to order cake for breakfast.

One thing they never tell you about being an adult is how much time you debate yourself on keeping a cardboard box because it's a really really good box.

I've spent my whole life wondering why my sister has two brothers and I've only got the one.

"Well son, strange things happen here in the South, with sisters marrying their fathers and cousins, their brothers marrying goats and everything... "

Farmers - 8 billion
Chickens - 0

I haul about 8,000 refrigerated chickens worth of meat a day, on average. I drive one of ten trucks doing the Brisbane Metro area deliveries, so that's ~80,000 chooks a day, 311 days a year (we don't work Sundays, Good Friday, or Christmas Day), so that's roughly 25 million chickens being killed per annum, just from our company, just for local consumption.

We are the second largest chicken processor in the Australian market.

I've spent my whole life wondering why my sister has two brothers and I've only got the one.

"Well son, strange things happen here in the South, with sisters marrying their fathers and cousins, their brothers marrying goats and everything... "

60346688_2190342404395729_8069552471766204416_n.jpg

Mom used to say, "you catch more flies with honey," but Dad taught me, you get all the flies you'll ever need with a hollowed out corpse. So, Sheila, tell me one more time what's wrong with my approach to customer relations?

When you have a clap light in your bedroom, rough sex becomes a rave.

There are some adults out there that are still " it " from childhood games of tag.

There are some adults out there that are still " it " from childhood games of tag.

OMFG!! You're right! I never did tag anyone that night...I was by the mulberry tree, thinking of Noreen and those plaid shorts, it was getting dark...I was it. I was it! I was IT!!!....:eek::confused::eek::confused:

Even if you manage to get rich.

Even if you manage to get famous.

You’ll never be as popular as cheese.​

Back
Top Bottom