• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"Protester" Misconduct Catch All Thread

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/AnonOpsSE/status/1346906840739803146?s=20[/TWEET]

So, are they gassing or shooting these terrorists?

If not, why not?

So, are they gassing or shooting these terrorists?

If not, why not?

I believe the National Guard was deployed in anticipation of crowds, but they were not armed. What a shame.

Well, can someone walk across the street to do a photo op or something then? This is ACTUALLY a violent insurrection against your country.

Virginia agreed to send their guard.

Trump needs to be impeached again so he can be banned from office forever.

A yo Derec! My Man! Wassup! If that was a group of black people the police would have every right to fear for their lives and use deadly force right? Why aren't they?

If this was a group of Antifas/BLMers of any race in Seattle or Portland the DA would drop all charges.

I agree this is horrible, and the rioters should be prosecuted

However, back in Summer and during previous #BLM riots some lefty posters claimed that we should give in to rioter demands because they represent real grievances shared by many people.
I vociferously reject that attitude no matter who is rioting.

I remember when Trump promised to pay all the legal fees if his supporters got violent at one of his rallies.

Was that just another lie he told? Or will he keep that promise in the next few days?
He's super rich, he could keep it. If he cares about his supporters.

Time will tell.
Tom

Virginia agreed to send their guard.

Trump needs to be impeached again so he can be banned from office forever.

After this I highly doubt he could ever run again, let alone win.

But I agree, he should be forced to resign and removed ASAP

A yo Derec! My Man! Wassup! If that was a group of black people the police would have every right to fear for their lives and use deadly force right? Why aren't they?

If this was a group of Antifas/BLMers of any race in Seattle or Portland the DA would drop all charges.

I agree this is horrible, and the rioters should be prosecuted

However, back in Summer and during previous #BLM riots some lefty posters claimed that we should give in to rioter demands because they represent real grievances shared by many people.
I vociferously reject that attitude no matter who is rioting.
Is it possible to forego "whataboutisms" just once?

Riiiight. You're a real smart and objective guy, however...
What? Not enough property damage for a pure unadulterated condemnation?

I condemn it unequivocally.

But I also reserve the right to point out the hypocrisy of the Left. All of a sudden rioting and property damage matters. But it was defended since 2014 when #BLm started their rioting campaigns.

Is it possible to forego "whataboutisms" just once?

I believe what happened today is the direct outcome of downplaying and justifying rioting/violence from the likes of #BLM. I warned then that if we allow those riots to go on, there is nothing to prevent the Right from using similar tactics.

Well, at least no one kneeled for the anthem, thank goodness.

Ah yes, Kaepernick, the hero of the Left who wants to see a cop killer freed.

Boo fucking hoo. You support Nazis and terrorists. Nobody cares about your whining about BLM. You'll never have the capacity to know the difference, either. Your posts here are nothing more than throwing poop hoping something will stick.

But on the bright side, this guy got a free podium today. TAKE THAT, LIBERTARDS.

trumpterrorist.jpg

Boo fucking hoo. You support Nazis and terrorists.
I do not. I never have. You are like Trump in how you deal with disagreements. Or a Sith - same thing.
I have always said that both extremes are to be condemned. But unlike you, I am not an extremist.

Nobody cares about your whining about BLM. You'll never have the capacity to know the difference, either. Your posts here are nothing more than throwing poop hoping something will stick.

But on the bright side, this guy got a free podium today. TAKE THAT, LIBERTARDS.

I hope he shares the cell with Colinford Mathis. :)

I do not. I never have. You are like Trump in how you deal with disagreements. Or a Sith - same thing.
I have always said that both extremes are to be condemned. But unlike you, I am not an extremist.

I hope he shares the cell with Colinford Mathis. :)

You just have no principles, just like all right wing authoritarian followers. Whatever conveniently works in a given moment is trotted out as "principle." You don't have them. The rest of your ilk don't have them. Trump doesn't even understand the concept, and neither do those violent dipshits storming the capitol today. How would you recognize someone who doesn't think like this?

Back
Top Bottom